Worry

Ice Prince

As they got to the empty lobby of the building, Taeyeon flickered the elevator button to go up. Watching the light on the top turn on and off, thoughts flushed through her head as she thought about how Jessica saved her . Sica almost risked her own life, just for the short danshin. Stealing a glance at the injured Sica, Taeyeon gave a slight tint of pink on her cheeks. They got off the elevator and Sica slowly limped to open the door with the keys. Inside the apartment dorm, Tiffany and Sunny were impatiently inside and sitting on the couch, waiting for their late roommates. All the other members fell asleep, but those two were half asleep and worried sick. Hearing the lock latch open, they hastily looked at the door to see a tired Taeyeon and a injured Sica. Jumping to their feet, they stared at the limping Jessica. "Oh my god ! What the hell happened !?" Tiffany whisperly shouted as she didn't want to wake the others. Jessica quietly said "Nothing, just trying to save our little leader here." Looking confused, Sunny scolded at them "You two are such troublemakers, we were worried to death ! But atleast.. you two are okay and are home." "Do you need help, Sica ?" Tiffany glanced at Jessica and all she gave was a small no. Sunny didn't seem so happy at the fact that Sica was injured.

"I'll get the first aid kit and Tiffany and I will go back to our rooms.." Sunny said as she got up to go to the cabinets in the kitchen. Taeyeon watched her disappear in the living room and then. She then just sat down and sighed a big relief to the fact that Sica was going to be fine and that they don't need to worry anymore. "Sunny omma doesn't seem so happy." Jessica laughed and pulling the corners of to give a smile of white teeth. Taeyeon gave back a toothy dorky grin. Tiffany swiftly got up to help Sunny find the box and to go quickly to sleep. "They must be really tired. Those two are usually the active type." Sica said jokingly. Coming back from the search, Sunny dropped the first aid kit to Taeyeon's arms and quickly replied "Help Jessica wash her face, put the bandages, and get her to sleep." Listing down the things to do in her head, Taeyeon gave a simple nod to her and watched those two go back to their rooms. She watched as she saw Tiffany whisper something to Sunny's ear and heard her give a chuckle, on the way to her room. Exhausted, she helped carry Sica to the bathroom to clean the wound. Turning the warm water tap on, Taeyeon asked "How much did it hurt when they attacked you... ? Does it still hurt ?" The ice princess gave her a kind look and said "It doesn't matter, all I know is that you're safe and sound." Blushing at her answer, the shorty turned around to cover her face.

Pointing at the toilet seat cover, Taengoo set Jessica to sit down on it to clean her scratches. "Owch ! It hurts there, Byeon-Taey !" Jessica exclaimed as Taeyeon ran the warm towel through her deep cheek scratches. "Just hold still ! It won't hurt after a while, Sica." The dim bathroom light, made her lip wound hard to see. Putting her thumb and index fingers on Jessica's chin, she brought her face closer to wash the cut bleeding lip. Jessica flinched at the pain and her cheeks turned bright red from having Taeyeon's face so close to hers. Jessica stole a look at Taeyeon's soft pink lips and quickly changed eye directions so that the dork wouldn't notice. After she cleaned her wounds, she helped her walk to the the living room where the first aid box was. Taeyeon opened the small box and took out the cotton, medical alcohol, and the bandages. Dabbing the cotton with alcohol, she told Sica not to flinch and move. "YAHH ! That hurts, Taengoo !" Jessica dolphin screamed. Taeyeon put her finger gently on Jessica's blood dried lips, telling her to settle down and stay quiet. After the ice princess's torture of alcohol cleaning, Taeyeon opened two big bandages to cover the cheeks that were deeply cut. Carefully putting on the bandages, Byeon-Taey proudly looked at her accomplishment and said "There..ALL DONE. Does it still burn ?"