Careful

Ice Prince

Taeyeon swiftly glided through the night streets, to reach back to the dorms on SNSD. It was 11 P.M. and she has just came back from Music Bank to settle some business down. For a dorky kid leader, Taeyeon had some work to do too. And today was one of her most tiring days of being a SNSD leader. The cold early December breeze made her body tingle, as if touched by ice. She just remembered that Ice Princess JungJung was with her before and left 3 mins after she left. "She probably will catch up with me.." Taeyeon thought hopefully. Looking at a shortcut alley way, Taeyeon wobbled her heels and turned to walk through the dark street alley. Looking up ahead after walking halfway in the alley, she glanced ahead to see a group of gangster-like men standing against the wall. Trying not to give eye contact, Taeyeon slowly low hummed "Kissing you" and tried fast pacing through. Emerging in front of her, a man about 6 inches taller looked down at her. Skidding to a sudden stop she looked up and saw his face covered by shadows. He smirked "Where are you going, honey ? Are you lost ? We can sure help you find your way back home."

Without looking, she side-stepped the man and tried going around. He went the same way and stopped her. Hearing the snickering of the 2 other men behind him, the man slowly said "Aren't you a feisty one ? Why don't you come with us ? We'll guide your way through the night.." "Yeah, yeah, listen to him." The two fools from behind chanted. The three reeked of alchohol and cigarette smoke. Filled with worry and fear, Taeyeon let out her best dolphin scream that she could let out. The men looked at her and laughed, "Screaming won't do." The two lings from behind grabbed both of Taeyeon's wrists and wouldn't let go. "Come and follow us. No need to sc-" In a sudden blinding motion, Taeyeon saw the man on the floor covering his mouth that spilled blood all over. Red seeped throught the cold concrete. Looking to see who helped her out, she saw Jessica's half hidden face on the shadows. Her blonde caramel hair seemed to gleam through the moons light reflection. "Let her GO." She demanded at the guys holding her wrists. Giving her most coldest look, they grimaced at her and let Taeyeon go. Seeing their leader with bloody teeth, they threw Jessica aside and her face hit against the brick wall. Touching her lip and cheek, she felt three fresh cuts tearing open and the maroon blood seeping down. It dripped upon her shirt, which only angered the Ice Princess. Not giving up, she stood back up and kicked the first man closest to her. Ducking the punch of the second man, she curled her fist and knuckled his balls as hard as she could. The man cringed and bent down, Jessica kneed his stomach and ribs and kicked him aside.

Not knowing what was behind her, the man punched her on the eye and kicked her aside. On the floor, she grabbed her eye out of pain. The man then kicked her face twice and her stomach which sent her skidding about a few inches. "DAMN BRAT.. you're going to pay." Just as he was about to break her elbows, the sound of police sirens were heard down the sinister alley way. ".. did this call them...?" Grabbing his knocked out partners, he ran out of the scene. As the sirens passed by the dark street, Taeyeon ran towards the bruised up Jessica and helped her sit up. "Oh no.. oh my gosh.. are you okay ? You're bleeding !" Dabbing her finger on her continously bleeding lip, Jessica put her hand over her bruised eye and face and quietly said "Let's go back before they come again. I don't want anymore trouble right now.." Jessica flashed her a weak smile and the worried danshin. "Don't worry Taengoo, let's go quickly." Pulling herself up from the concrete hard floor, Taeyeon watched pitifully as Jessica felt her stomach wound sharpen. Slightly limping her way out with the kiddish leader, they quickly went back to their apartment shared house.