Mine, not yours

Ice Prince

Running her fingers across her bandaged cheek, Sica quietly nodded and stared at Taeyeon. Trying to break of the awkward silence, she piped up "Good, what bout your leg ? Is it okay ?" "I guess so... I can stand up we- OWW." Jessica wobbled at her ankles as she tried standing up and immediatly sat back down at the stabbing leg pain. Flashing a look of worry, Taeyeon said "I'll try picking you up to the couch." "We'll need Hyo to do this." Jessica laughed. Chuckling at her joke, the dork grabbed Jessica from under her thighs and her back in a bridal position carry. Taeyeon was surprised on how light she was. Almost as if carrying a piece of feather to her. "Aren't I heavy, Te-Te ?" "No, you're so light." Taeyeon's cheeks turned a light peach red color. Noticing her cheeks turning bright red, Sica directed her eyes away and gave a small giggle. Edging herself to the couch in the living room, she glanced at the clock. "2 a.m. ALREADY ??" Taeyeon thought to herself. Gently plopping Sica down to a lying position on the couch, Te-Te stared at her wounded pink lips.

Noticing at her worried stare, Jessica asked in a curious tone, "What's wrong, Byeon-Taey ~?" "Does anything else hurt, now ?" Giving a soft look at Taey's lips, Sica seductively whispered in the dark living room "Well... my lips do kinda burn, in a way...." A strange look wiped across Taey's face. "Should I get ice ? Or what should I get to help you with your busted lip, Sica ?"

"I don't need.. ice or medicine...."

"Then ?"

"I need your lips."

Taken aback for a moment, Taeyeon stared at the demanding Jessica. But slowly moving the corners of her lips into a small smile, Taeyeon inched herself closer to her face. Almost feeling her warm breath on the thirsty lips, Sica raised her elbows and wrapped it around Taeyeon's neck to bury her face closer to her lips. Pressing their pink soft lips together, she slowly used the tip of her tongue to Sica's lip wound. Brushing their mouths together, Taeyeon felt Sica's tongue push open and exploring the inside. Trying to pace faster with Jessica, the kid leader pushed her tongue to inside to catch up to the ice princess's parched tongue. Feeling the hot breaths made them both excited and wanting more.

Hearing a click on a door down the living room hall, the two held on for two more seconds. Letting go with a snap on the neck, their lips still had a saliva trail connecting them together. Turning around to see a bored looking Sunny, she said "You guys, I can't sleep. Do you need any help, Sica ?" "Nooooooooo. She doesn't need any help, Soon-Kyu. She's mine, not yours." Taeyeon laughed. Giving an irritated shrug, Sunny streamed back away to her room. Quietly listening to her footsteps tapping and fading, they finally heard the lock of the door switch. "What a night." Jessica breathed out. Carefully and caringly craddling Sica in her thin pale arms, Te-Te said in a hushed tone

"Go to sleep, my little Ice Princess. I love you."

Giving another quick peck on the lips, Sica whispered out

"You too, my Ice Prince."