Concert!

From Nerd, To Friend, To Lover (Hiatus)

~Hye-Su P.O.V.~

I'm so lonely in this big place. Why would they leave me alone???? Man. I guess I'll just have to explore this place. Alone. In this big place. Where I don't know anyone. Then I saw a sign. It said, "This way to the Concert." Hmm.... Maybe I'll go there. I went to the way the sign pointed and when I got there it was packed with girls and little children!!!!! Is this a Barney thing or something??? Then I saw my name on the front row. It said, "Don't take this seat. This is reserved for HYE-SU~" Wow that person had pretty hand writing. I went up to the front row and I heard whispering. 

 

"Why is she walking up to the front row???" 

 

"I thought the front row was only for family members."

 

"Is she one of the family member cause I never saw her on any pictures of the family before."

 

Damn it!!! I hate it when the spot light is on me!!!! I sat down at the place where it had my name on it. I looked around the front row. I saw Mi-Young's Umma and I saw many other people but I don't know who they were. Then the lights went out but the lights on the stage was still on. I guess it's time for a concert or  something. Then I saw a person coming out of the curtains. 

 

"Welcome to the Concert!!!!! Do you know why we're having this concert  today???" 

 

Then I heard screaming from the girls and children.

 

"BECAUSE TODAY IS MRS. JO'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Correct!!!!! Mrs. Jo would you please stand up for the audience to see you???" 

 

I looked around in the front row and I saw her. She was a tall women maybe in her early thirties or so and she was beautiful. I'm guessing that it's Youngmin's and Kwangmin's Umma cause her last name is Jo. She sat back down and looked at the host. 

 

"For our first performance it's ... SS501 SINGING LOVE YA!!!!!" 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqHX9YmqeyQ&ob=av2e

 

They came out and sang the song Love Ya. And then the host came back out. I wonder who is singing next. 

 

"Next is.... SISTAR SINGING SO COOL!!!!!" 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3q0ZChgFE

 

They came out and sang the song and then the host came out again. Wow they sing very good!!!!!! Even though I hate Korean Pop but it sound very good!!!!

 

"Next is..... BOYFRIEND SINGING I'LL BE THERE!!!" 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CipF26oiY54

 

They came out and sang the song and then the host came out again. I'm guessing the next band to sing is the band Angel or something like that. 

 

"Next is..... ANGEL SINGING THEIR NEW SONG HALO!!!!!!!!!" 

 

They came out and sang and boy were they good!!!!! It was really sweet and the melody was upbeat. Then the host came out again. Man the host is kinda annoying. 

 

"The last performance is by..... SS501, SISTAR, BOYFRIEND AND ANGEL SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LUCKY BIRTHDAY LADY.... MRS. JO!!!!!!!!!"

 

They came out and sang the birthday song. Then everyone started singing alone with them and soon I started singing with them too. Wow music can be very addicting. When they were done they went backstage and then a boy came up to me. 

 

"Hyung said that you need to come back stage." 

 

"Backstage?"

 

"Yes backstage. Now come on." He started walking away.

 

I got up from the chair and started following him. It took us about a minute to get there and it was kinda crowded in the backstage. 

 

He pointed to other right and said. "Hyung's right over there." 

 

I looked to the right and it was Kwangmin. Kwangmin had a little brother???? SINCE WHEN?!?!?!?!?!? I turned back to the boy but he wasn't there anymore. What the heck?!?!?!?!?!?! How come I didn't know that Kwangmin and Youngmin had a little brother???? I went over to Kwangmin and said hi to him. 

 

"Hi! How was the concert?" 

 

"It was good. I think it was better than any classical music I ever heard of."

 

"That's nice to hear. So what part did you like in our dance?" 

 

"I liked the part when all of you guys did the leg sweeping thing."

 

"Really? That's my favorite to." 

 

Then Mi-Young came over. "Hye-Su!!!!! Did you see the sign that me and Soo-Yun made for you???" 

 

"I couldn't miss it. I mean it was huge and you wrote my name and capital letters."

 

"Well I want to go to the buffet table cause I'm hungry!!!" 

 

"Me too."

 

"Let's all go then." 

 

"...." Then they left. I had no choose but to follow them. I wonder what they have at the buffet table??

                                                                                                                                    

Sorry I haven't updating lately. I had plans during the holidays.Thanks for being so patient and please continue reading!!!!!