Accident!

From Nerd, To Friend, To Lover (Hiatus)

~Hye-Su P.O.V.~

Wow!!!! The buffet table is huge!!!!! There's even a chocolate fountain!!!! A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!!!! That's the first time I've ever saw a chocolate fountain in real life!!!!!!! It's like I'm in Heaven!!!! If I die here I would be happy!!!! Hmm.... What should I eat???? Sushi? Dubbokki? Cake? Chocolate? Ahh!!!!!! There's so much to choose from!!!!!! Wait I have to drink something first!!! I got some fruit punch and started walking around the buffet table. Hmm... Then someone bumped into me and made me spill my fruit punch all over them!!!! "Hey!!! Watch where you're going!!!!!" I looked up to see who I spilled the fruit punch on and it was....... The birthday lady!!!! Mrs. Jo!!!!! "I- I'm so sorry!!!!" I looked around the buffet table for some napkins and thank God!!! I found one!!! I grabbed some napkins and started wiping her dress frantically. "I'm so so sorry!!!!"

 

She pushed away my hand.

 

I looked up at her.

 

She was shocked. "Did you just spill that on me?"

 

"Uh.... Yeah.....?" 

 

She started freaking out. "Do you know how much this dress cost???? Do you????"

 

"Sorry.... But I'll clean it up for you." Great now there's a crowd around us.

 

"Clean it up for me???? Hell no!!!!"

 

"What's the problem Umma?"

 

I turned around. It was Youngmin. He said Umma. Oh my gosh!!! I was right!!! That is his Umma. 

 

"This blind girl didn't watch where she was going and spill her drink all over me!!!!!!!" 

 

"Hey......" She looked at me. Then at Youngmin. Then at Mrs. Jo. Then back at me. "What's going on here?" 

 

Great now Mi-Young is here. 

 

"Thank goodness you're her Mi-Young!!!! Can you go grab one of your Umma's dress out of her car? Because I know she always have a back-up dress for everything." 

 

"Um... Sure...." Then she left. 

 

"It's ok Umma. You still look beautiful in that dress." 

 

"This is not the time for that Youngmin." She glared at me. Then she left. 

 

"What happened here?" 

 

"...." Oh crap. "You don't want to know...." 

 

"Hey guys!!!! Why was there a crowd around here a moment ago?" 

 

F my life. 

 

"I don't know." He looked over to me. "Ask her." 

 

She looked at me. "What happened?" 

 

I looked down with shame. "I kind of...... Spilled some fruit punch on her....."

 

"You did????" Then she started laughing. "I can't believe you did that to her!!!!!!"

 

Someone kill me now.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I never did that before!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" 

 

Can someone kill her too???? 

 

"Stop laughing Soo-Yun." 

 

Great. Now Minwoo is here too. What a horrible day. Wait did he see the whole thing????? I stared at him. "D- D-d you see the whole thing????" 

 

"Yeah...." He was trying to hold down a laugh. 

 

I sighed. "Laugh. My feelings won't get hurt." 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!" 

 

I sighed again. What a horrible horrible life..... 

 

"It's ok. Umma has a short temper. So don't get so bummed out by that." 

 

Damn. I hate my life right now. I want to go home. "When is the party going to end???"

 

He looked at his watch. "In a few hours or so." 

 

"H- Hours??? You mean l- like sixty minutes???" 

 

"I know my time you know. I'm not that stupid." 

 

"No I d- didn't mean it like that. I just meant that it's a long time till the party is over...." 

 

"Come on, Hye-Su. It'll be fun. It's a birthday party after all." 

 

"I hope so."