ert!

From Nerd, To Friend, To Lover (Hiatus)

~Hye-Su P.O.V.~

Wow. She's seems nice but she's so... so... so scary!!!!! I mean she was happy and then boom!!!! She told them and then they had to say, "Yes ma'am." Wow!!! I'm glad that my parents aren't like that. I mean they don't look nice when they're mad or about to say something mean. They look mean and they say mean stuff not like Mi-Young's Umma. Then I heard Mi-Young's Hyung, Hyun Joong, laughing at them. I turned around to ask him why he was laughing but I was to shy. But then someone asked that question for me. 

 

"Why are you laughing?" 

 

"Cause." He was grabbing his stomach now. "Cause their face was just so funny!!!! I can't believe you guys are failing!!!" Then he started to laugh some more. 

 

"What class are you failing, Soo-Yun?"

 

"Hyung-"

 

"I asked you a question."

 

"Hehehe.... hehe.... All of them?" 

 

Then he started laughing with Hyun Joong. 

 

"What about you, Mi-Young?" 

 

"Why should I tell you??? You're nothing but a to me."

 

Then he walked over to Mi-Young and wrapped his arms around her neck. "How could you call me a ?" Then he kissed her neck. 

 

"Hey. Back off of my dongsaeng." Then he walked over him a pushed him of Mi-Young. 

 

Mi-Young gave Jung Min a cold stare. "Yea. Back off." Then she stuck out her tongue at him.

 

"You haven't grown out of your erted days yet. Haven't you?" 

 

He turned around and faced her. "And you haven't grown any taller haven't you?" 

 

"Hey!! I've grown one centimeter in the last month!!!!" 

 

"Well you're still shorter than me." 

 

"Ugh!!!!! I can't believe they invited you!!!!" 

 

"Aww..... You don't want me to get invited to this special day?? How could you???" Then he started to fake cry. 

 

"You!!! AH!!!!!! I hate this person." She was about to turn around when he grabbed her wrist and kissed her!!!!!! 

 

Yep!!!! I said kissed her!!!!!! I stared at them. Wow. I never knew that they liked each other..... 

 

She pushed him off of her. "You jerk." Then she left. 

 

"How could you do that???" I covered up my mouth when I said that. Did I just say that??? 

 

Then he walked over to me. He was stomping. 

 

O my gosh. He's going to kill me!!!! 

 

"Aww.... You want me to kiss you to?" He came closer to me until our face was inches apart. 

 

"..." 

 

"Hey back off Jung Min. She's just a girl." 

 

I turned around to see who said that. And it was Kwangmin. 

 

"Whatever. Anyways I'ma leave and try to Bora and say sorry to her."

 

"You should. You stupid !!!!!" 

 

He turned around to her.  


She stuck out her tongue at him. 

 

He was about to walk towards her but Hyun Joong shook his head at him and he left to go find Bora.

 

"What a ert!!!!!!" 

 

Then he checked his watch. "Holy crap!!!!! We gotta go to the dresser room and get ready!!!!" 

 

"But what about Bora and Jung Min?" 

 

"Don't worry about them. I'll call Bora on her phone."

 

"Ok." Then theleft to the dresser room. 

 

"Well we gotta go to." Then left to the dresser room

 

"Bye." Then they left too

 

"Gotta go." Then they left with the rest them

 

"Wait.... What about me? What do I do?" But I said that after they left. Man. I'm going to be bored for the rest of the party.