Purple Dragons And Unicorns

Fic Fest Entries

Written for KissFanxing 2016

Yixing moaned, sinking down onto Yifan's . "You're so big..." He clamped down tightly, making Yifan groan. "You're tight." Yixing leaned forward and pressed his lips onto Yifan... 

 

"That was..." "Weird? ?" Yixing grinned up at his boyfriend, reaching a hand to pinch his through his shirt. "Hey ow! I was going to say really mainstream okay? Ow!" Yifan yelped when Yixing pinched him again. "You're so critical of the work that it's getting offensive." Yixing teased. Yifan wrapped his arms around the man sitting on his lap and pressed a kiss on the base of his neck. "It's true though. I'd like to read something a bit more interesting." Yixing rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the MacBook in front of him. He continued scrolling down the tumblr page before clicking on a URL that looked relatively interesting. 

 

" you Zhang Yixing!" Yifan bit out as Yixing practically drilled him into the mattress. He yanked on the handcuffs binding his hands to the headboard in frustration and swore when Yixing bit his neck.

 

"That one's interesting." Yifan nodded his approval and proceeded to drape himself over his boyfriend like an overgrown chimpanzee. "Really? I, for one, wouldn't mind you bottoming for once. Maybe then I can actually go into work without Luhan teasing me after we've had a rough night." Yixing giggled and turned to press a kiss on Yifan's cheek. "You'd be a good top though. Your hips are sinful." Yifan murmured, nuzzling into Yixing's neck. "Maybe we'll try it out?" Yixing bit his lip and scrolled through the author's feed. 

It seemed as if the author was quite popular with over two hundred followers constantly requesting for more fanfiction of the Fantasia Duo. Yixing clicked on another link and gulped. It was a fanart of the two of them. While fanart was fairly common, it usually never went past the PG-13 rating. This fanart however was downright inappropriate. "That's hot." Yifan breathed into Yixing's ear, staring at the computer screen. Yixing swallowed, feeling his twitch at the image. "We could try that." Yifan murmured into his ear, hand downwards. "Should I save it?" Yixing asked, throat suddenly dry. "Yeah." Yifan's voice was breathy in his ear and Yixing could feel his stirring.Yifan mouthed lightly at his boyfriend's earlobe. "Keep going." Yixing bit back a groan and continued scrolling. It was a game they played fairly often, trying to see who had the best resistance. Usually it was Yixing who broke down first, repeatedly rutting against Yifan and begging to be ed but the score tally showed that even Yifan's tough exterior could crack sometimes. 

 

", !" Yixing gasped as Yifan struck him repeatedly with a whip, raising red welts across pale skin. He was bent , over a metal table, wrists cuffed to the unforgiving surface. "Wash out his mouth, General." The Prince's eyes were dark with anger. Yixing struggled helplessly against his bonds, powerless against the piercing gaze of the prince and the wicked lashes of the whip. The General nodded and reached for the bar of soap set out nearby. "I've never known a nobleman of this palace to be so foul mouthed." The prince commented mildly.  you. Yixing thought as the bitter taste of soap invaded his mouth.

 

"I'm curious. Save that one darling." Yifan nuzzles into Yixing's hair. "I'd like to know exactly what I did or said to have warranted such a punishment, Prince." Yixing commented dryly, copying the URL into a document that Yifan had created and locked for their personal dirty games. This time, Yifan's stirred at the title. "You liked that didn't you? You egoistical bastard." Yixing teased, looking up at Yifan's slightly flushed face. "Shut up." Yifan muttered as he buried his nose into the curly locks at the nape of Yixing's neck. "Maybe we'll try that one day, Your Highness." Yifan groaned at that and nipped at Yixing's neck. "Hey! Off limits!" Yixing squirmed, trying to get Yifan off his sensitive neck. Yifan a stripe up his neck and Yixing writhed, groaning. "That... That's cheating." "Continue." 

They wore each other down, Yifan occasionally murmuring dirty things into Yixing's ear as they skimmed through fan art and fiction about them. "Oh !" Yixing groaned when Yifan pressed his half hard into the cleft of his . Yifan raised his eyebrows as he read the text on the screen.

 

Yixing's lips were parted around a ball gag as he writhed against the chains his of a best friend had attached to him. Yifan stared, open mouthed from the bedroom door. His briefcase was on the ground, having been dropped along with his jaw. Yixing whimpered helplessly, repeatedly grinding his hips down onto the Luhan had worked into him three hours earlier.

 

"Wow." Yifan murmured as his hand traveled down to the tent in Yixing's pants. Yixing let out a whine as Yifan palmed him through his jeans. "Yi...Yifan!" He gasped when his boyfriend ignored him.  

 

Yifan picked his jaw up from the ground and swiftly strode over to the bed. He worked the gag loose and kissed his boyfriend soundly. Yixing panted into his mouth, gasping when the seemed to increase in intensity. "Happy Birthday!" He moaned when Yifan reached down to push the further up inside him.

 

“I wouldn’t mind being welcome home on my birthday like that.” Yifan murmured, voice so low that it sent shivers up Yixing’s spine. " Yifan!" Yixing was rutting against him, cursing and swearing. Yifan looked down at his boyfriend with an amused smile. "You done?" Yixing whined when Yifan pressed a gentle kiss on the back of his neck. "Please!" 

 

Yixing pouted as he glanced at the white board while dicing tomatoes for breakfast. The score tally was now Yifan's 14 against his 6. It was unfair because it incredibly hard to resist when his boyfriend was tall, blonde and hot. "What you pouting about love?" Yifan asked as he reached for a mug, freshly washed hair still dripping water. "You're winning so far." Yixing sighed as he tossed the tomatoes into the saucepan with the scrambled eggs. A delicious smell rose up from the pan and Yifan inhaled. "That smells amazing." Yixing shot his boyfriend a small smile as he played their breakfast. "I hope you remembered to switch on the camera. The fans asked for a day in our life remember?" "I did." Yifan retorted as he mixed up Yixing's protein shake. Yixing grinned, and leaned over to open a drawer. He glanced at the camera they had stationed on the island and flashed a smile. 

The toast popped up just as Yixing set out the butter. "Babe." Yifan handed him his shake and pressed a kiss onto his lips, clearly having forgotten the camera. Oh well, they could edit that out later. "Thanks." Yixing gulped down his shake and settled down at the table to eat. "What's on the agenda today?" Yifan asked as he stuffed a slice of toast in his mouth. "Gym. Grocery shopping and editing." Yixing replied, glancing at the to-do list he had tacked up. "So shopping first?" Yifan grinned as they cleared their plates. 

 

"So we are now at the supermarket and Yixing is trying to get into the junk food aisle. What else is new?" Yifan grinned at the camera he was holding in one hand. "Yifan. Hurry!" Yixing waved his arms around like a crazy person and Yifan pushed the shopping cart towards him. "Where's the list?" Yixing demanded. Yifan pulled their shopping list out of his pocket and Yixing took off. "And Yixing is gone again. I wonder where he went." Yifan sighed to himself as he maneuvered the shopping cart around the tall shelves to see Yixing pulling greek yogurt off the shelf. Yixing put a plain flavored yogurt for Yifan and a vanilla flavored one for himself into the cart. "Thanks babe." Yifan forgot the camera and pressed a kiss to Yixing's cheek. They finished up their shopping and headed home. 

"We're back from shopping and Yifan is taking forever to change. We're going to the gym next so that's why...Yifan!!!" Yixing squealed when he was lifted off the ground, Yifan's strong arms wrapped around his waist. "Hey guys." Yifan smiled and waved at the camera. Yixing could already see the comments about their close relationship coming even before they have posted the video. 

 

Yixing plopped down on his bed and waved at the camera. "Hi guys, we're back. Sorry we couldn't film at the gym. Yifan's gone to get us some snacks before we get down to editing the video we will put up soon." At his words, the door opened and Yifan walked in, a tray of snacks in one hand and two cans of soda in the other. "Thanks babe." Yifan leaned down to accept the kiss and then jerked away. "The camera was on babe." "Oops." Yixing turned the camera to face the computer screen where he had already pulled up their editing software. "Editing is boring guys. We'll be back later when we're done to show you our dinner." Yixing smiled at the camera before clicking it off. 

 

Yifan curled himself around his boyfriend as Yixing replayed the footage of a video where they were answering subscribers' questions. He nuzzled into Yixing's shoulder, absentmindedly grabbing a handful of popcorn. "Stop there and rewind that." Yixing reminded the part. "I put my arm around your waist." "So we should cut that bit out?" "Nah, leave it and keep them guessing." They watch through the rest of the video. "Ooh wait." Yixing paused the video and played back. 

 

"GalaxyUnicorn asks, are the two of you in a relationship?" Yixing giggled at the look on Yifan's face. "What kind of relationship?" Yifan grinned back. "We are GalaxyUnicorn. We have a special relationship." Yixing laughed as Yifan put the paper down. 

 

"We should cut that out. It's too obvious." Yifan pressed a kiss just under Yixing's earlobe and Yixing nodded. He edited out the part and they went through more of their other videos, mainly the vlogs because the both of them had a tendency of forgetting about the camera and just kiss in front of it. Once, they had even had a full blown make out session in front of the camera and had to scrap the entire video. Yixing was pretty sure Yifan still had the video hidden somewhere though, that bastard. “You look tired babe. Let me take over?” Yifan nudged Yixing out of the way and took control of the laptop. Yixing curled up against his boyfriend’s broad shoulders and tried not to fall asleep. “You tired already sweetheart?” Yifan looked over in amusement when he heard Yixing yawn. Yixing shook his head and wrapped his arms around Yifan. “Just a little sleepy.” He yawned again, nuzzling into Yifan. “Why don’t you call for takeout instead of cooking today?” Yifan closed the computer and tugged Yixing into his lap. “Takeout’s unhealthy.” Yixing yawned and stretched like a cat before untangling himself from Yifan’s hold. “Camera.”

 

“Hi guys, we’re back and we’re eating out today because Dragon here wouldn’t let me cook.” Yixing pouted as they waited for their food to arrive. Yifan had taken them to a very quaint Italian restaurant after convincing Yixing that eating out once in a while was okay. “Hey, I didn’t want you to face plant into the stove top and burn your pretty face off okay.” Yifan protested as he sipped his water. Their food arrived quickly, the waiter giving them strange looks because of the camera. “Oh my god! Are you two Fantasia?!” A loud, high pitched female voice echoed throughout the entire restaurant and Yixing winced. “Yeah, we’re filming a vlog, say hi.” Yifan smiled warmly at the fan who was clutching at her scarf and seemed to be trying to hold in her squeals of delight. “Can I get a picture? You guys are so cute together!” She held out her phone and the couplixe obliged. “I ship the two of you together soo much!” “Haha. We’re just roommates but I’ll let you in on a secret.” Yixing leaned close to the fan’s ear. “I think we are pretty cute too.” The fan’s eyes lit up and she squealed. “The two of you should totally get together!”

 

Back home, Yixing practically face planted onto the couch so Yifan took the initiative to say goodnight and turned off the camera. “Babe, get up. Let’s take a shower and go to bed.” Yixing groaned into the couch cushions. “I don’t wanna move.” Yifan sighed and lifted Yixing up bridal style, causing the man to flail around in protest as he carried him into their shared bedroom. “Shower?” Yifan asked but Yixing buried his face in the pillow and shook his head. “M’ tired.” He mumbled into the pillow. “C’mon, you hate sleeping without a shower.” Yifan his hair gently and Yixing purred in satisfaction. Deciding that the best way to get Yixing into the bathroom was to dump him into the bathtub, Yifan went off into their bathroom and seconds later, Yixing popped his head out when he heard running water.

“Are you running me a bubble bath?” Yixing mumbled sleepily when Yifan returned to help him tug off his clothes. “Yes babe.” Yifan grinned. Sleepy Yixing was so cute. He carried Yixing into the bathroom and plopped him into the bathtub. Yifan stripped off his clothes and climbed in as well. He watched in amusement as Yixing batted lazily at the bubbles. He tugged Yixing’s pliant body up and settled him against his chest. “Your hair’s curling again.” Yifan observed as he reached for the shampoo. Yixing mumbled something unintelligible and reclined lazily against Yifan. Yifan his shampoo covered hands through Yixing’s hair gently. Yixing sighed in contentment as Yifan massaged his scalp with skillful fingers. “Curly hair.” Yifan grinned as he brushed his fingers along the hair at the nape of his neck. Yixing ignored him and Yifan pouted, pressing his nose to Yixing’s skin. “Tickles.” Yixing mumbled quietly but he allowed Yifan to hook his chin over his shoulder and wrap strong arms around his waist.

“The water’s getting cold.” Yifan whispered, shivering slightly. Yixing nodded and they exited the bathroom, Yixing leaning against Yifan. A half hour later, when Yixing is snuggled under the sheets and fast asleep, Yifan clicked on the camera. “Yixing is asleep now.” He whispered into the darkness. “I plan to propose tomorrow night and everything is set in place. Look at the beautiful man I’m in love with.” He maneuvered the camera so that it could just barely pick up Yixing cuddled up against his chest. Yifan switched off the camera and pressed a kiss against Yixing’s forehead. “I love you my little bunny.”