Black And White

Fic Fest Entries

Written for Yifantasy

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: Ropeplay, Breathplay

There is blood pooling beneath his body and still more of it trickling from the wound on his chest.


 

Kris leans over him, fear clouding in his amber eyes. He slides an arm around the man’s shoulder and brings his nearly lifeless body up.

“Lay…” He lays a large hand over the pale one that falls limply to the side.

The injured man stares up at him with glassy eyes and Kris tries to tug his bloodstained shirt to cover the wound.

“Lay. Don’t leave me!” Kris feels a jolt of panic when he sees Lay’s eyes flutter. He pulls him closer to his body, hands pressed to the gaping wound.

“Huh uh.” Lay tries to speak but his strength fails him. His hand slips from Kris’s grasp and falls onto the ground.

 

 

“And… cut! That was perfect!” The director’s voice cuts through the haze in Yifan’s mind and he gently lets ‘Lay’ slide onto the ground.

“Well done.” Yifan smiles as he looks down into the warm brown eyes of his boyfriend. ‘Lay” wraps an arm around Yifan’s neck and pulls him into a kiss.

“No PDA on set Yixing. “ Joonmyun, the director calls out from behind the monitor where he is watching the latest scene they had just shot.

Yifan helps Yixing to his feet and they hurry to Joonmyun’s side to rewatch the scene.

Yifan feels a sharp tug in his gut when he sees the pain in his own eyes at the sight of his dying lover.

“Here. See that Jongin? That’s the emotion we want.” Joonmyun chides at the tanned boy who has just joined them at the monitor. He points at the screen which is paused at the moment where Kris clutching his lover’s hand like a lifeline.

Jongin scowls and shoots Yifan a look of distain. The frown on his face quickly flips around when Yixing turns to smile at him. It is quickly replaced by a shy smile and a stuttered “Hi hyung.”

Yifan snorts and nearly yelps when his boyfriend squeezes his hand tight. He sends Yixing his best glare but Yixing only smiles back, dimpling at him.

While Joonmyun calls for the other actors to redo another scene, Yifan follows his boyfriend into the nearby bathroom to help him wash the fake blood off. Yixing instead finds himself pressed up against the closed door with Yifan in his face.

They kiss for a while, Yifan cupping Yixing’s face in his abnormally large hands and into his mouth. Things are just getting interesting when there is loud pounding on the door, followed by Yifan’s stylist yelling that “Baekhyun hyung is on the phone!!!”

Yixing groans when Yifan pulls away, turning to open the door and receive his phone. He busies himself washing off the fake blood that has run down his chest and torso while Yifan answers the call.

He is trying to reach around to clean his back when a large hand grabs at his waist.

“Let me help.” Yifan is smirking at him as he reaches for some toilet paper.

Yixing suppresses a shudder as Yifan cleans him up, deliberately pressing his fingers into his sensitive spots.

He lets out a whine in protest when Yifan up the nape of his neck.

“There isn’t any blood there!”

Yifan chuckles and slides his hands down the length of Yixing’s body, coming to rest on his waist.

“Baekhyun called. He wants us for a photoshoot later.” Yifan turns to dispose of the paper and leans across Yixing to wash his hands.

Yixing’s breath hitches.

“Are we doing nudes?” He asks, nervously scraping at the remains of the fake blood on his chest.

“Whatever he needs I suppose?” Yifan turns back to his boyfriend with a smile, sliding an arm across his shoulders.

“You’ve got blood on your shirt.” Yixing forces himself not to tear off his boyfriend’s clothes at that moment because they are not done on set yet.

“Be patient love. Remember that Baekhyun’s got the best stuff.” Yifan whispers into Yixing’s ear as they exit the bathroom together.

 

 

“Kris. It’s too dangerous. You can’t.” Lay grips Kris’s hand in his own tightly, looking at him with pleading eyes.

They are outside and it is dark. There is a saddled horse standing quietly at their side. Kris has his eyes closed, determined not to give in.

“I must. For my father and my country. I must go into battle.”

“Then let me come with you!” Lay throws his arms around Kris’s neck and kisses him.

 

“CUT!!! That was good! We’re done for the day, thank you everyone.” Joonmyun waves the cast off the set and the lights come on, nearly blinding Yifan as he pulls off the scabbard he had been wearing.

 

It is nearly evening by the time they have arrived at Baekhyun’s home, a three-story terrace that he shares with his boyfriend, Jongdae.

“Glad that you could make it.” Jongdae gives them a crinkle eyed smile as he pulls the door open.

“Baekhyun’s upstairs setting up.” They head upstairs to the third floor that Baekhyun has converted into a photography studio.

 

“Strip.” It is the first word that comes out of Baekhyun’s mouth when he opens the door. The space is dimly lit and Yifan can see black ropes laid out on the floor.

“Where to?” Yifan asks as he takes off his shirt, revealing an impressive set of abs.

“To your boxers.” Baekhyun does not even look as he walks over to the camera set up at the middle of the studio in front of the ropes.

Yixing’s mouth goes dry when he sees what is in store for them. He slowly slips off of his shirt, taking his time sliding out of his pants.

Yifan gets into character immediately, running his hands over Yixing’s body as they walk over to in front of the camera.

“How do you want him?” Yifan asks when they are both settled comfortably on the ground with Yixing leaning into his lap.

“You go ahead and we’ll see.” Yifan rubs a hand over Yixing’s hair and swiftly tugs him up into a sitting position.

Yixing cries out in surprise when Yifan deftly flips him around, pressing his chest into the floor. He relinquishes control to Yifan as his arms are pulled behind him, Yifan wrapping black rope around them tightly.

“You could give him a bit of slack you know.” Jongdae comments from where he is watching, looking a little worried.

“He’s fine. He likes it tight.” Yifan pulls and Yixing yelps when the ropes tighten so much that he can barely feel his hands.

“Okay?” Yifan his back gently and Yixing relaxes.

Baekhyun is standing at the side, snapping away without comment.

Yixing gasps when he is hauled upwards, his back arching. Yifan winds rope around his chest and torso, pulling them tight enough that Yixing can feel his chest straining.

 

Just the way he likes them.

 

Yifan ties off the ropes and gently flips Yixing over so that he is lying on his back, arms bound behind him.

Baekhyun gives a hum of approval as he pans the camera over them, getting some close ups on the rope work around Yixing’s torso.

Yifan sits back for a moment to admire his masterpiece.

The black rope looks beautiful against Yixing’s pale skin and they pull just right across his chest and well-built arms, accentuating the beautiful curves of muscle.

Yixing tilts his head up and Yifan leans down to kiss him gently, teeth tugging at his bottom lip. He deepens the kiss too quickly, hands reaching to tug at Yixing’s hair.

Yixing cries out against Yifan’s mouth when he tugs particularly hard on his hair. Yifan releases him and he flops back onto the floor.

“What else do you need Baek?” Yifan barely spares Baekhyun a glance, rubbing circles over Yixing’s hipbone gently.

“No ing. Just get him a little more desperate. There’s more rope if you need it.” Baekhyun adjusts his camera and gestures in Jongdae’s direction.

Yixing whines when Yifan reaches for the rope. He ties a fat knot in the middle and shoves it into Yixing’s mouth. Yixing makes a sound of protest when the rope is tightened around his head.

Yifan smirks down at him and sets him down gently in the same position he was in before. He kneels at his side and lets his hand wander down the long expanse of Yixing’s torso.

Yixing twitches when he moves closer and closer to his cloth covered member. Yifan smirks to himself and lets a finger trail over his most sensitive area. Yixing squirms when he feels his body start to react o Yifan’s ministrations. His boxers tent up alarmingly fast with Yifan’s hand rubbing at his balls.

Yixing gasps when Yifan stops rubbing and instead presses down firmly. His hips cant upwards towards Yifan’s hands and a sob is muffled in the makeshift gag.

He squirms, arms straining against the black ropes desperately.

 

"Ah...ah...” He pants, ing upwards into Yifan's hand.

 

Yifan is smirking, that bastard, and he traces his hand away from Yixing's and up his sensitive sides, tickling him.

Yixing thrashes against his bonds, growling at his boyfriend.

Yifan laughs and leans over, attaching his lips to Yixing's Adam's apple and hard.

"Ah!" Yixing cries out and his hips jerk upwards.

 

"Alright. Thanks. Will you guys be okay to come in tomorrow? There are costumes that I need your help with."

Baekhyun ignores the desperate sounds coming from Yixing and switches off his camera.

 

Yixing whines and nudges at his boyfriend. Yifan ignores him in favor of looking over at Baekhyun with mild interest.

 

"Can I borrow that ball gag that Yixing likes so much?

Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

 

"You might as well keep it. Jongdae and I have never used it."

 

Yixing makes a sound of protest when he is nudged aside and Yifan is pulling on his pants.

 

Yifan undoes the ropes around his mouth and arms, allowing him to relax for a bit. He tenses again however, when Yifan tightens the ropes around his torso and chest, ensuring that they would press hard into his skin.

Yixing feels a little light headed with how tight the restraints are but he obeys when Yifan basically commands him to put on his clothes.

 

He stumbles when they are heading towards the door however, and Yifan turns to him worriedly.

 

"Are they too tight for you?"

 

Yixing shakes his head and wraps an arm around Yifan's waist, leaning heavily on him.

 

"I can handle it."

 

After retrieving the object that Yifan had expressed interest in, Baekhyun shows them to the door, grumbling about them and their bloody PDA.

 

"Remember, tomorrow at 8 in the morning. I know you both have filming in the afternoon so we'll make it short. Don't wreck him too much."

 

This last sentence is directed at Yifan, who is not so subtly tugging at the ropes around Yixing's chest through his thin shirt.

Yifan smirks.

 

"I'm not promising anything." He warns as he leads Yixing towards their car, still tugging at the ropes.

Yixing makes a desperate sound and waves goodbye as he is dragged not so gently towards the car and unceremoniously shoved into the passenger seat.

 

The force causes the ropes to tighten and he gasps.

Yifan slides into the seat next him and starts up the engine, leaning over to kiss him.

 

"Okay?"

 

Yixing nods and cradles Yifan's face in his hands.

 

"Okay."

 

Yifan pulls away with a smile because he is going to have fun tonight.

 

 

Yixing should have realized that the both of them would never make it to the dinner table that night.

He is pressed against the door the moment they step in and between half-hearted protests that dinner is waiting, his clothes are shed and he is left in his pants and the ropes that Yifan had tied around him.

 

"Do you have any idea how ing delicious you look right now." Yifan growls into his ear, biting gently at the edge of his earlobe. Yixing mewls and bucks his hips up, grinding against Yifan's half hard .

 

"Huh... Ah!!" He cries out when Yifan digs his fingers into his sides, tugging roughly on the ropes.

He holds him there, pinning him to the door with a sadistic smirk on his face as he watches his boyfriend struggle.

 

"ing... Sadist." Yixing pants as he struggles for air, hands going up to pull Yifan down for a kiss.

 

"You like it." Yifan mouths against his lips, voice husky and oh so y.

 

Yixing silently agrees and cries out when Yifan bites down on his lower lip.

 

Yifan takes advantage of the situation and with a quick heave, he slings Yixing over one shoulder and marches him into the bedroom, slapping his playfully.

Yixing squirms and protests loudly at being carried like an animal but Yifan ignores him, dropping him on the bed none too gently.

He reaches over and tugs at the ropes again, eyes dark with lust.

 

"You're so hot." He whispers, tugging just hard enough to hear Yixing's breath catch.

 

He kisses him hard to enough to make him dizzy.

 

While Yixing is still dazed, he reaches for the black ropes they keep in a drawer.

Yixing gasps when his hands are pulled behind him. Yifan folds his arms gently behind his back and weaves black rope around them, binding them tightly. He slips more rope between the webs crisscrossing Yixing's chest and binds those to the headboard.

"You're enjoying this way too much." Yixing grumbles as he squirms, tugging at the restraints uselessly.

 

Yifan grins down at his boyfriend and blatantly reaches over to his crotch.

 

Yixing squeaks in surprise and nearly kicks out.

He pulls out the ball gag that Baekhyun has given them and Yixing's eyes widen.

 

"It hurts my jaw." He whines, lower lip stuck out in a petulant pout.

 

Yifan rolls his eyes.

 

"You're too noisy."

He takes Yixing's jaw in one hand and squeezes.

 

"Open up."

Yixing squirms and protests soundly but Yifan manages to get the ball into his mouth and tied around his head without too much trouble.

Yixing glares up at Yifan and scowls as much as he can with a ball gag in his mouth.

 

"You look so good." Yifan murmurs, running a hand along Yixing's jaw.

He presses a white scarf into Yixing's hands.

 

"Drop that if you want me to stop."

Yixing nods, eyes full of trust.

 

They have done this too many times for him to be nervous but Yifan still likes to be careful.

 

Yifan trails his mouth along the expanse of Yixing's neck, feeling him shudder beneath him. With one hand, he blindly s around for the fly on Yixing's sinfully tight black pants.

With much fumbling, he manages to get them open and peels the skin tight fabric from Yixing's legs.

Clad only in his boxers and tied up, Yixing feels terribly vulnerable.

 

Yifan strips off his shirt and pants, leaving on his boxers, he clambers off the bed and goes in search of the lube.

 

Yixing protests at being left like that and tugs at the restraints with annoyance. He is hard and leaking already.

 

Yifan appears back at his side clutching more things than just lube in his giant hands.

 

He settles between Yixing's legs and tugs his boxers down, letting his spring free.

Yixing makes a sound of protest past the gag when Yifan secures a ring around the base of his .

 

"Mmph!!!" He shakes his head frantically but Yifan ignores him in favour of lubing up his thick long fingers.

 

He spreads Yixing’s legs apart and traces his rim gently. Yixing groans involuntarily and spreads his legs wider.

The slide is easy when Yifan his way inside, Yixing already a writhing mess.

“Take it easy. You’re so hard already.”

Yixing is about to retort back when Yifan’s finger brushes against his prostate and he arches upwards, groaning with pleasure.

“You sound like this is your first time.” Yifan teases, slipping another two fingers in easily.

Yixing glares and does a full body shudder when Yifan his prostate again.

 

“Fugh meh.” He grumbles through the gag, spreading his legs even wider and hopes he looks inviting.

Yifan rolls his eyes and prods at his prostate again just to see him squirm.

 

Satisfied, he withdraws his fingers, earning a whimper from Yixing as his clenches on empty air.

 

“ you’re still tight.” Yifan groans as he bottoms out inside of Yixing. Yixing whines and clamps tight onto Yifan’s , startling a growl out of him.

“Oh you’re going that route huh.” Yifan’s pupils are blown wide with lust as he leans over his boyfriend, pinning him onto the bed.

Yixing swears when his arms pinned in an uncomfortable position beneath his body, straining against the ropes. 
Yifan kisses him hard, forcing his tongue into Yixing’s reluctant mouth around the gag. Yixing gasps and glares at him even as he kisses back with as much fervour.

Yifan uses the distraction to inside of Yixing, nailing his prostate head on. Yixing wails around the gag and bucks his hips, trying to get Yifan to do it again.

The sound of skin slapping against skin fills the room as Yifan pounds into Yixing, Yixing’s wails of pleasure muffled by the gag in his mouth.

Heat coils in the pit of Yixing’s stomach and he bucks harder, willing for his .

He cries out in despair when a jolt of pain reminds him of the ring still tightly in place around his .

Yifan grins at his discomfort and slides a hand over his swollen gently, drawing a whine from his boyfriend.

Yixing shudders as a dry rolls over him, his body screaming in protest.

Yifan bites on the juncture of Yixing’s neck, and his eyes widen as he arches and screams into the gag. Yifan comes hard as Yixing spasms around him, panting heavily into Yixing’s shoulder.

He pulls out of Yixing slowly, trickling out of his hole.

“You look like a .” He teases as he looks around for the feather he brought in with him.

Yixing’s eyes widen when the feather trails over his navel, travelling downwards to where he needs contact the most.

“No...no….no…” He mumbles behind the gag as his body arches up, straining against the ropes. He writhes desperately, looking up at Yifan with pleading eyes, white scarf still clutched tightly in his hands.

“Use your words.´

“Use your words.” Yifan smirks when Yixing scowls at him and he squeezes his in punishment.

Yixing shakes his head and gasps when the feather comes back again, tickling his inner thighs. He squirms and struggles, Yifan watching him with a sadistic smile on his face.

“You want to come?” Yixing cannot nod fast enough, tremors wracking through his body as Yifan puts him through this tickle torture.

Yifan leans over and presses a hand against Yixing’s windpipe.

The world blurs as Yixing chokes and wheezes, hands struggling to fist at the sheets beneath him.

“Remember the scarf.” Yifan murmurs as he tightens his grip, his other hand going to remove the ring.

Yixing cries out as he cums, white streaking his stomach as he gasps for air. Yifan milks him through it, keeping an eye on the white scarf Yixing has in a death grip.

Yifan releases his grip when Yixing comes down from his high, sweat dripping from his brow to his chest.

He unhooks the gag from around Yixing’s mouth and helps him sit up.

“You up for another round?” He teases as he takes the scarf from him and starts undoing the ropes.

Yixing groans and shoves at his chest when his hands are free.

“We have work tomorrow.”

“I know.”

 

The next day, Baekhyun is cursing and swearing because Yixing is limping and Joonmyun is going to kill them all.

“At least I got you out of riding the horse on set for a day.” Yifan smiles as he tucks Yixing closer into his arms, the two of them dressed in Greek tunics so tight that he swears the circulation to his crotch is getting cut off.

Yixing narrows his eyes and bites at his neck warningly.

“Watch it big boy. It’s my turn tonight.”