Alone

LOVE IN US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song recommendation: SNSD - Not Alone

 

Chapter 10

Jisoo can never imagine her parents will do damage on her, whatsmore on her younger sister. But now that she sees it, they're doing it.

"Yein's still so young. How come you let her get in this arranged marriage?" retorted Jisoo to her step-mother who just told her that she will marry off her daughter, Yein with a well known prosecutor's son, Kim Donghyuk.

"Jisoo, you don't understand how this world works," said her father. But Jisoo looks over ridiculously at her father. "Seriously dad? No, it's not like I don't understand how the world works but it's your world that I don't understand!" Jisoo shouted while standing up to the level of her father. Mrs. Jung steps in towards her.

Slap! "How dare you raise your voice in front of your father?! Insolent child!" exclaimed Yein's mother. Jisoo scoffs in disbelief. Her step mother just slapped her (which neither her deceased mother nor her alived father had ever done to her) and Mr. Seo just can watch over what had the step mother done to his daughter. 

"You are really good for nothing, Jisoo. Just stay away from Yein and don't let your bad influence get in her!" told the step mother, coldly. Jisoo has enough in of drama in the house hence walks out and drives over aimlessly. She makes a call for her best friend Mijoo but hasn't gotten in line. She groans in frustrated and suddenly thinks of someone else that can save her from this misery.

Jiae. She dials the number which she has memorized since the first day she got her number and thankfully gets a touch with now her girlfriend.

"Jisoo," spoke Jiae from the other line. Jisoo smiles in relieve that she can hear Jiae's voice. "Hey..." she stopped briefly. "Are you free right now?"

Fortunately for Jisoo, Jiae's given the day off because of her injury while cooking in the Kei Restaurant's kitchen. Hearing that comes out from Jiae makes Jisoo freaks out. "Injured? Why haven't you told me? I'll be there in no time!" 

Jisoo arrives at Jiae's doorstep welcomed warmly by her girlfriend. Upon meeting after a few days, Jiae hastily hugs her girlfriend. "I miss you!" uttered Jiae. Jisoo smiles comfortingly. "I miss you too, moomin!" replied Jisoo then kisses Jiae's forehead.

The pair of girlfriends then walk over to the couch. "Would you like anything to drink? Coffee or tea?" asked Jiae. Jisoo smiles lovingly. "I want your ramen!" was what she replied. Jiae chuckles at her pouting girlfriend.

Speaking of ramen, it's been quite a while that Jisoo hasn't visited the restaurant. Either the younger girlfriend was busy or anything, Jiae can't figure it out. While cooking ramen for her girlfriend, Jiae has the guts to ask. "Why haven't you showed up at the restaurant? I think you never missed to go there and eat my cooking." Jisoo who's staring at her cooking girlfriend is quite startled by the sudden question. "Soojung's been asking me for you," added Jiae. 

Jisoo walks up to her girlfriend and gives a surprise backhug. She then leans her head on Jiae's shoulder. "I have quite a rough time these past days." And it's all regarding her family who's arranging a marriage for her beloved younger sister, Yein. She knows Yein has someone special in her heart that is a girl and if her family especially Yein's mother ever finds out about that, Jisoo knows there are two circumtances. Either she will marry Yein off right away to Donghyuk or she won't keep Yein's special girl alive. After years of living with the wicked woman, she knows how sly her step mother can be.

"Mind to share your problems?" Jiae has never asked Jisoo if the younger girl has any problems in the hopes that Jisoo will tell her herself but no, Jisoo is too independant that she doesn't want to share any of her agonies. Jiae turns around to look at Jisoo directly. Jisoo regretfully breaks the backhug and has to face Jiae. Jisoo holds both of Jiae's hands. "I'll tell you after eating. Now I'm too hungry to tell anything," pleaded Jisoo with her rare aegyo which Jiae can't resist. Jisoo likes to pout with her wide sparkling eyes. Jiae wonders every time if Jisoo is ever a human or and angel falls from the sky. Cheesy, yeah that's Jiae.

Jisoo eats like a hungry child hasn't eaten since forever. Jiae chuckles at the cute sight. "Eat slowly, you dummy. The ramen isn't going anywhere!" commented Jiae. Jisoo grins sheepishly. "I'm so hungry. I just realized that I haven't eaten anything since lunch!"

"And it's 7 p.m. now. How come you let your stomach be empty?" scolded Jiae to her younger girlfriend. "Next time just come over to the restaurant or this place, I'll gladly cook for you." Jisoo beams at Jiae's caring nature. She puts down the chopstick she uses to eat and hold Jiae's hand. "I love you."

A tint red creeps up to Jiae's cheek at the confession. Jisoo always has a way to make her heart flutters. "You fox, I love you too." And they share a kiss. 

*

The kiss lasts longer than just a brief kiss. They're hungry for each other more and Jisoo leaves her ramen unattended for Jiae. She the older girl's lower lips and inserts her tongues. Jiae's hand wanders over Jisoo's body to her cheek and carresses them slowly. "I love you, so much!" uttered Jiae between the kiss.

"What a wonderful day," said Jisoo and her lips bring itself to Jiae's neck. With pondering hearts, they make love in the couch after Jisoo literally carries her girlfriend in bridal style. Luckily for them, Soojung and Myungeun's working shift haven't ended.

*

Now cuddling in the couch, the two lovebirds are playing with each other's hands. "Jisoo...you said you have a rough time. Don't you want to tell me what concerns you?" asked Jiae then looks up at her younger girlfriend. Jisoo sighs defeatedly at Jiae's wide eyes staring at her waiting for her reply. Jisoo replies anyway. "It's my sister."

"What's up with your sister?" Jiae knows Jisoo has a step sister Yein and she happens to know that Yein is Myungeun's interest as well. They're friends in college. 

"You know how she and Myungeun share special feelings for each other don't you?" Jiae nods her head, waiting for Jisoo to continue speaking. "My mother forces her in an arranged marriage with someone else!"

Jiae abruptly sits up from Jisoo's body. Jisoo's surprised by Jiae's sudden action as she was playing with Jiae's hair. "What about Myungeun then?" 

Jisoo sighs again in despair. She's also concerns about Myungeun's feelings that now Yein is forced to marry one of her seniors. "I can't stop this unless Yein's persistent to love Myungeun. But it's going to be hard since Yein is so obedient."

"You need to convince Yein. Both she and Myungeun will be heartbroken later." Jisoo nods her head. "I'll try my best."

Jiae and Jisoo then trade stories for the past days that they haven't met. What happened at work. And Mijoo and her two Soojungs. 

"Mijoo told me that Soojung unnie said something to younger Sujeong like 'Don't see her again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter