You

LOVE IN US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica - That One Person you

 

Chapter 1: You

 

The wheather for today seems a little bit chilly, Park Myungeun thinks. She already feels so cold and the wheather does not help at all. Bidding farewell to her fellow housemates, she makes her way out from the rented small apartment and heads to her class morning session.

Arriving at her campus before the time for class, Myungeun takes her steps to the cafeteria to grab some drink and food for breakfast. Her housemates were oversleeping and couldn't prep the breakfast for her but she's fine with it and understands very well. She prepped the breakfast for her housemates instead even though it was not her turn.

The class goes on and Myungeun puts her full focus on the lesson but she feels something a little bit off today. Whether she feels the lecturer's lesson is odd or she's the odd one. Her focus goes flying in the air and that's the first time she ever feels like it.

After the class session ends, Myungeun takes a quick step to the bathroom because she feels like throwing up. Vomitting in the toilet, she suddenly feels dizzy. And when she wants to wash her hands in the sink then she notices that her nose is running. She's caught with flu. Her headache is getting worse and later she finds herself crumbling down on the floor and faints.

*

After her sister drops her off at her campus, Yein goes straight to the lecture hall. The lesson for today is what she has always looking forward to, 'Critical Thinking'. More like someone in the class interests her more than the lesson indeed. But that certain someone that has caught her eyes from the earlier lesson untill now is not active like her usual self in the previous lessons.

Yein swears she knows nothing at all about today's lesson because she keeps distracted with the person. And when the lecturer finally dismisses the class, Yein without hesitating a little bit goes to follow her interest goes in the toilet.

She hears the girl vomits and it worries her. And when the girl comes out from the cubicle, she pretends to wash her hands like she just comes out from the toilet. But the scenario after that catches her worriness again.

The girl she's interested in suddenly faints in her arms.

*

Myungeun gains conscious and notices that she's in an unfamiliar place. And there's someone beside her which she knows who doesn't know very well. "You're awake!" The person claimed and makes she wonders what the both of them are doing together.

"You're lucky she was with you or else I don't think anybody would ever notice you," someone said and Myungeun knows who. She is the university's emergency aid. She's a medical lecturer and sometimes attends to students who's in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter