Years later

December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5

Years later

 

2nd, short epilogue

 

 

 

"Mommy! Mommy!"

Sulli was arranging the tree skirt beneath her Christmas tree as then the scream echoed through the house. She sat up from where she was and soon after quick footsteps could be heard running in her direction, sure enough her five-year-old son came barreling into the family room.

Taejoon was the splitting image of his father, from the dark hair to the large eyes. Out of her four children, this youngest was the only one who mostly inherited everything from their father, his three sisters, Jaemi, Hannah and Jaehee exactly looked alike her from their eyes smile to flawless skins. Yes, that was much to their father's delight.

Taejoon came running straight to Sulli demanding to be picked up. "Mommy! Look what they did!" The little boy whined cutely.

Sulli was hard pressed to suppress the smile that crept to her lips as she saw the pink ribbons that tied her son's dark hair in tiny pigtails. "What happened to you, darling?" Asked Sulli softly as she undid the ribbons from his hair one by one.

"I went to take my nap with Dodo and when I woke up, Dodo had on one of Jaehee's doll's dresses and they were wrapping ribbons on my hair! And when I first tried to escape Jaemi noona but Hannah noona held me down and tried to put powder on my face!" Said Taejoon and slightly stomped his little feet on the floor.

Sulli gently scrubbed Taejoon's face with her hands. "Aigoo, those evil sisters of yours." She said sympathetically.

"Mommy, you and daddy should have another baby, a boy this time! So I would have a brother and I would be safe from THEM."

"Now, that sounds like an idea." Came a deep voice, grabbing the mother and son's attention.

Minho walked in, his daughters had already gone to find him, knowing that Taejoon would go straight for their mother. The girls had gone to their father to tell him their side of the story so he would soften up their mother and that way they wouldn't get into too much trouble.

Right now, Minho looked as handsome as ever, wearing just the causal o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter