001

Sing For You: My mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Oh my cheese??? Thank you for subscribing even with no chapter posted earlier. This is just warming up~ keep waiting! Love yah!

They said when you were born, god had written your destiny, your death, and your future partner. 

It simply means every single thing that you will end up doing in the future might not be your true decision? 

I have been asking that question for a long time. 

So what is it that we are living for? 

What is it that we are dying for?

I haven't found the answer to my questions. 

Or simply, I choose to ignore the answers written for me. 

A long time ago, I have been clueless. Clueless to what I'm trying to understand. 

I've chosen to interfere with things I suppose to let go. 

Now...

My destiny starts... 

Or should I say, re-start?

It's December and it's the time of the coldest season in the year. White freezing crystals spread in cold bed on the ground and the nearing festive doesn't make it any easier for Jaeyun to continue her journey back to her home.

Zipping her winter jacket to the level of , Jaeyun tear opens another pack of a hot pack from her sling bag and rub it against her freezing palm, to lessen the coldness she is suffering. 

Upon feeling the warmness spread across her skin, Jaeyun put the hot pack in her right pocket, before continuing her walking routine back to her home. A part of her is regretting that she had turned down Jangmi's offer to send her back just now. 

However, what could she possibly do?

Jangmi's boyfriend had sent her a warning glare to leave them alone and being the forever alone third wheel, she decided to leave the couple together for the Christmas's eve. 

Though, she does not understand how could Jangmi settle with a man like Junho who is a selfish rude bastard who only knows who to use his girlfriend's money?

She could only sigh...

Love.

They said love is blind. 

They said once you fall in love, all your sanity will be gone. 

Jaeyun chuckles, looking up to the night sky. No stars can be seen and the dark clouds add to do mundane mood she is having now. 

'I don't think I'll be able to love someone.' She thought to herself.

Sacrificing, loyalty and commitment. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter