Chapter 4

A Billion Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey. I really want to give Hoya lots of parts so idk what to do. I want to add more JongKey (obviously), WooYa, MyungYa, WooSoo, WooKey and what not. At this rate, I'll probably just make everyone gay lol. *Smiles awkwardly*

"Dino Hyunggg" yelled TaeMin to wake JongHyun from his sleep. 

But JongHyun did not even flinch. "HYEEOOOONNNNGGGGGGGG" screamed MinHo and TaeMin together.

"Huh?" JongHyun suddenly sat up from his bed (still really sleepy) "What is it? What is it? Who got hurt?" he asked urgently, rubbing his eyes and frantically looking around the room.

TaeMin looked confusedly at MinHo.

"No one did Hyung but you will if you don't wake up now" said MinHo crossing his arms against his chest.

"Yes, its time for practice Hyung" said TaeMin nodding his head.

"Oh?" said JongHyun "Have you woken up KiBum?" he asked.

"No. Key Hyung woke up like hours ago and went to jog or something I think" said TaeMin, trying to remember where KiBum had gone.

"Ah, alright" said JongHyun "Now get out, the two of you, I'll change and come out" he said while gently pushing the two Maknaes out of his room.

--------------

"Hello"

"Naaaam WoooooooooHyuuuuun?"

"Aw Key, you nearly ruined my ear. What do you want?"

"Imma jog bro. Wanna come?" 

"What's with your slang?"

"Coming or not?"

"Alright alright. I'll come"

WooHyun let out a huge sigh and kicked the covers of his bed away.

"Key called?" asked Myungsoo who seemed to have just woken up.

"Yeah, going to the park to jog" said WooHyun "Coming?" he asked Myungsoo who thought for a moment and then agreed.

"Okay, I'll let KiBum know" said WooHyun and sent Key a text message.

After he sent a text to Key, WooHyun looked at Myungsoo. 

"I GET THE BATHROOM FIRST" they both yelled at the same time and rushed in the toilet.

Seeing that they both were already inside, Myungsoo went to use the Loo while WooHyun brushed his teeth and washed his face.

"Yah, don't look at me" said Myungsoo pretending to cover himself.

"And why would I do that" asked WooHyun, screwing his face.

"Because I'm hot?" said Myungsoo casually "So hot, man I'm the one thats keeping our room warm" he said.

WooHyun rolled his eyes. "No, seriously. How come you never realised that?" asked Myungsoo, shocked. "WooHyun-ah, I've been using all my good looks to keep you warm" he cried, clutching his heart.

"If you're done with all that nonsense, then I suggest you come out. I need to pee, Ive been holding it for too long"

----

"Woah" said WooHyun looking in his closet "remember the matching tracksuits we got when we started training?" he asked Myungsoo

Myungsoo nodded his head in reply.

"Wanna wear that?" asked WooHyun

"Sure, I look good in anything" smirked Myungsoo causing WooHyun to roll his eyes again.

"At this rate, one day I'm gonna roll my eyes so much that it'll permanently go to the back of my head" said WooHyun.

"Whateva"

-----

"Are you guys dating or something?" Key asked, looking at the two boys in front of him who were wearing what seemed to be couple clothes.

"You didn't know?" asked WooHyun.

"Honey, are you cold?" a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter