Chapter 1

A Billion Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two years. With no information whatsoever about Key, Jonghyun went to attend his final year of idol training at Seoul. Onew and Minho had also gone with him.

Three months later, they began to settle in their new school. Last week, a new transfer student joined. To their luck, it turned out to be Taemin.

This week there was going to be another transfer. They were all gathered in the auditorium and were waiting for the manager to announce the new transfer.

Then slowly a guy with brown blond hair came into view. He walked with such confidence like he owned the school. Many people found him intimidating already. He was good looking and had this serious look on his face.

Like ice-cold water being poured on him, Jjong realised that it was Key.

Key POV

He looked around the crowd of students scanning for anyone he could probably hang out with. At that moment the manager announced "Everyone, this is Kim Ki Bum, a.k.a Key." "Annyonghaseyo, I'm Key. Please take care of me." He finished with a smile.

Then he spotted Jonghyun staring at him. His world crashed again. The guy who basically ditched him for his own good was now in front him. Key balled his fists to keep himself calm. He could feel Jonghyun staring at him but he made sure he didn't make anymore eye-contact with him.

No one's POV

The other three knew about Jjong and Key's misunderstanding so they decided to give them both some space.

Inside the dorms, Jjong was waiting for Key. "you've been living well." Jonghyun looked up as he heard Key's voice. 

"You seem to have been living too well" said Key staring straight into jonghyun's eyes. 

"It's not like that.." started Jjong but before he could complete, he found himself being pushed hard against a wall. 

"Don't bother defending yourself" said Key menacingly. "And if you want to live, try not to show your face in front of me" 

Key then turned to leave but he heard Jjong. 

"Hit me then" he heard Jjong say. 

"If you hate me so much, then take it all out on me" he said. 

Unexpectedly, Key punched him hard in his face and Jonghyun fell to the ground, nose bleeding. 

"I told you to stay away from me" said Key. 

"More" said Jonghyun. "I know you're stronger than that. C'mon hit me" said Jonghyun from the ground. 

"Believe me, I would. But I'm already on probation because of you, you bastard and killing you is just not worth going to jail again" said Key. "But thinking about it, even if I actually kill you I'd be going for the mistake I did"

"Why didn't you tell them you didn't do it?" asked JongHyun. 

"Because I still believed we were brothers. Because I believed you would come back for me. Because I still believed in you" 

Jonghyun did not say anything and continued looking at the floor. 

"I would've forgiven you even if you'd visited once. You need nit have even apologised. You could have just acknowledged me. But you didn't. And don't just think you can ride on my fame again because I wouldn't have it"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter