Chapter 24

Somebody To You

"What?" Taeyeon asked, her eyes squinting in the process.  

"It's me, Baekhyun." Baekhyun said while looking straight into her eyes with his hands both at the side of her cheeks. Taeyeon frowned and Baekhyun sighed in relief thinking that Taeyeon finally reconized him. 

"Tch, you're just another imagination. You think you're going to fool me? No." Taeyeon said as she removed both of Baekhyun's hands away from her face. "This happened a hundred times, I'm used to it. You're just.. a dream." Taeyeon said her eyes getting teary again and Baekhyun can't do anything but to sigh. 

"Why can't you just.." 

Baekhyun sighed as he stopped what he's about to say, it's pointless anyways. 

"Let's get you home." He softly said before carrying Taeyeon into his arms again when he remembered that he doesn't know where Taeyeon lives. Shaking his head, Baekhyun fished his phone out and was about to call Sunny when his phone died. Letting out a groan and grunt, Baekhyun put Taeyeon back at the bench before fishing her phone out of her bag when Baekhyun saw that her phone has password. 

Trying everything that suit the password, Baekhyun failed when the phone locked itself and can be opened a minute later. Shaking his head, Baekhyun pocketed Taeyeon's phone and carried the latter thinking that it's best to take her to his home instead. 

 

 

"What the hell." Taeyeon said as soon as the sunlight greeted her face, rubbing her eyes Taeyeon sat up and was about to close the blind when she felt her head being squished. "Ouch." Taeyeon said shutting her eyes tight while both of her hands began rubbing her temples in hopes to ease the pain down. Too busy with what she's doing, Taeyeon wasn't able to hear the faint knock on the door. 

Still busy rubbing her temples with her eyes closed, Taeyeon failed to see the person entering the room to close the blinds and as soon as the bright light, Taeyeon stopped rubbing her head but her eyes are still closed. 

"Sunny?" She asked, her brows furrowed and her eyes still closed. Hearing footsteps nearing, Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes only to get the shock of her life. Letting out a gasp as her eyes widened, Taeyeon grabbed the sheets of the bed as she hid under it with only the part of her eyes showing. 

"W-What the hell are you doing here?!" Taeyeon asked loudly making the person flinch and take a step back. "Leave or I'll call the police." Taeyeon threatened and the person can only shake his head. 

"First." He started. "You're drunk." 

"Second." He added. "I only did an act of kindness." |

"Third." He continued. "This. Is. My. House." He finished and Taeyeons eyes grew wider by the last words she heard. Looking around, the place was indeed unfamiliar and she had to mentally kick herself for assuming things. Gathering her things quickly, Taeyeon jumped out of the bed and was about to run outside the room when Baekhyun grabbed her wrist stopping her from doing so. 

"Are you going like that?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon furrowed her brows before looking at the other side of the room where a mirror was and gasped in shock when she saw her current state. Hair dishevelled and her make up lightly faded. 

Taeyeon groaned inwardly in annoyance. 

"Go clean up yourself first, I have some spare shirts inside the closet and you can wear it. There's some new toothbrush at the bathroom too." He said in one breath before leaving out of the room not forgetting to close the door leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded. 

"What the hell?" She asked herself.

"Am I still drunk?" 

 


"What?" Baekhyun asked as soon as he answered the ringing phone. "Whoa, good morning to you too, cousin." Siwon answered merrily when he heard his cousin's annoyed tone over the phone. "It's not a good morning to start with so stop playing with me hyung." Baekhyun answered quickly then heard a chuckle from Siwon making him more annoyed than he ever was.

"I know, how are you doing?" Siwon asked and having enough of his cousin's teasing, Baekhyun held the phone away from his ear and ended the call. Turning around, Baekhyun saw Taeyeon going out of his room wearing his shirt and he had to shake his head at the sight. 

She's still pretty, he thought as he noticed her bare face. 

"I.. uhh.." Taeyeon started  as she fidgeted the hem of Baekhyun's shirt when she arrived at the kitchen. The latter can only raise his brows while looking at her. "I.." Taeyeon trailed still finding the right words to say. 

"Eat your breakfast, we'll go to work in two hours." He shortly said before leaving Taeyeon. "Aren't you going to eat first?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head. "Done." He answered before pointing at the dish settled at the kitchen table. 

"I'll go out first. Eat." He said before going out of his apartment. 

Having no choice, Taeyeon settled herself at the table and started taking her breakfast. 

 

 


"Taeyeon?" Baekhyun said as he knocked on his bedroom door thinking that Taeyeon was still there. Hearing no response, Baekhyun twisted the knob and opened the door only to find his bed fixed. Looking around, Baekhyun saw a bright colored sticky note placed above the kitchen table. 
Walking across his apartment, Baekhyun entered the kitchen and read the words written on the small piece of paper. 

 

"Baekhyun-ssi, 
Thank you for your kindness last night, I know you don't really like having me around you right now so I apologize for whatever inconvenience I may have caused you. Don't worry, I'll gladly and sincerely pay back everything you've done for me. If I have done something wrong against you, please forgive me or if not, feel free to despise me all you want. I'll stay away from you if that's what you want. I'll try.. No, I promise to never stay in the same place with you anymore. Thank you, for the friendship you've given me. It was a great pleasure to know the real you."
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Taeyeon." 

 

The words said and never did he felt such pain from words. Right there at that moment, Baekhyun felt like crumpling the piece of paper. 

And so he did.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: LAST CHAPTER UP NEXT! 

*cries* I can't believe this is ending real soon *wipes my tears away* 

Happy ending or not? *Evil laugh* 

P.S The author is a bipolar (Don't mind me.) 

P.P.S Should I make everyone cry?