Day 2

Home Alone with Min Yoongi
 
Day Two
You ped your fleece jacket you wore on your run and sighed. Despite it being cold out, you were still hot from your morning run. You grimaced as the air hit your slightly damp skin under your sports bra. You knocked the light off of your shoes before taking them off at the door. You pulled your hair out of it's ponytail and walked in to the kitchen to start the coffee pot. 

Your music paused for a moment before switching songs. Smiling wide at one of your favorites coming on shuffle, you turned it up abit louder and pressed your ear buds more snuggly in to your ears. You danced around as you prepare a pot of coffee. 

Yoongi stood there leaned up against the door frame, hair stull ruffled from sleep. He smiled as he watched the back of you dance to whatever song you were mumbling under your breath.

"You're something else, you know?" He said out to you with a chuckle. You just kept right on dancing. He frowned a bit as you ignored him. "Hey. (Y/N)" He tried again. Still no answer. He walked up behind you and placed his hand on your shoulder, causing you to jump and gasp loudly. 

You spun around, eyes wide, that quickly turned to a blush when you realized it was Yoongi. you removed your ear buds. "God you scared the out of me. How long have you been here?"

A lazy smirk spread across Yoongi's lips. "Just a couple of minutes or so." He walked over to the cabinet pulling out a mug for him, and your favorite one. "Nice dance moves by the way. I better call SM and tell them to tell EXO to step up their game." Another smirk. He pulled out a creamer from the fridge. "Why did you have ear buds in anyways?" 

He leaned up against the counter waiting for the coffee pot to stop dripping. He eyed you clad in your workout attire, jacket nearly ped all the way. He adverted his gaze briefly before rubbing the back of his neck. "You're going to catch a cold if you keep running out there in this weather dressed like that." 

"Yah! What's with your concern all of a sudden? Is Min Yoongi a tender heart? Did you get enough sleep last night?" You shot him a playful smile the crinkled your eyes up. 

"I'm just-! I'm just concerned for your health! I don't want you sick during break. Especially with your birthday coming up. But seriously, you're avoiding my first question." 

"Hmm? Oh." You extracted your phone from your pocket and wound your ear buds around it. "I can't start my day without music. I knew you were sleeping so I didn't want to turn on the bluetooth speakers and disturb you. It's break. You deserve a lot of sleep." 

Yoongi scoffed. "The others don't ever think that. I can't get three hours of sleep around here without someone shouting, singing, laughing, or messing with me. I appreciate you letting me sleep in for once." He gave you a genuine smile. It was a soft one that you didn't see very often. One that had your heart fluttering a mile a minute. 

The coffee maker beeped signalling the liquid you used to fuel your life was finish brewing. Yoongi didn't even ask before he poured two mugs full. You watched in silence as he fixed yours exactly the way you liked it and handed it to you. The warmth of the cup radiated in your hands, bringing life back to your finger tips that were previously bitten by the cold. 

You sipped on it lightly and hummed gently as the sweetness of the coffee hit your tongue and slid down your throat. You watched as Yoongi pressed his own mug to his lips, and you had never been so jealous of an inanimate object in your life. 

"Is it good?" He asked startling you out of your gaze. 

"Perfect. Thank you."

You two stood there in a comfortable silence for a bit before you spoke up. "You know, I think that's the charm of this house."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" 

"Ya know, what you said earlier. About how someone is always laughing, or shouting, or singing. That's the charm around here. Sure it's loud and annoying sometimes, but it's just so full of life and happiness and emotion." You ran your fingers through your bangs in thought, your eyes trained on the floor. "I like the silence sometimes, but I couldn't imagine being back in a place where it's quiet all the time. I lived on my own back when I was a trainee of sorts at my own agency. It was depressing. No one to talk to, laugh with, dance with. Just me. That's why I love it around here. That's why I love hearing Jin's laughter, Jimin's screeching, Jungkook's feet stomping around, and your music from the studio. It's joyus. It's creative. It's full of life." 

Yoongi was staring at you so intently as you spoke. "You're a wonderful addition to our house." His voice was soft. "We're glad you're here. I'm glad you're here."

You looked up at Yoongi, both of you sharing a smile. 

 

There was a soft knock at your door. "Come in, Yoongi!" you called out from your vanity seat. You saw him in the mirror as he walked in.

"What are you doing today?" He asked. 

You thought for a moment. "Nothing really. I was just going to sit around the house. Organize. Clean. Run some errands maybe. Why?" 

"I'm spending the day at the studio. I'd love to hear your opinion on some tracks and even work your vocals in to a couple. I think you're the missing element in a couple of them. If you want to come that is. You don't have to. It'll probably be boring." He shuffled his hand through his minty locks.

"When have I ever been bored at the studio?" You asked

"Well, you tend to fall asleep there a lot."

"You have a point." You finished putting on a lip balm efore you stood up to face him. "It's not because I'm bored. It's because you get really in to your work, and I'd hate to disturb you. Plus that couch is REALLY comfy. Seriously, you should nap on it some time." 

Yoongi laughed. "I have. Trust me. I do most of my sleeping there. So you want to come with?" 

"Of course!" 

 

Yoongi took off his jacket and threw it on the back of the chair before sitting down to get to work. You always thought the studio was a little cold so you kept your jacket on. 

Yoongi played a track for you that had vocals already completed to it. "You see, there's just...something is missing. That's where you come in. I want to see if your vocals fit in the background and make it feel less empty. Are you up for it?" 

"Always willing to help!" You stood up and entered the soundbooth after Yoongi handed you a page with the lyrics on it. He led you through some vocal warm ups and played the track a few more times letting you get a feel for it before starting the recording. 

It took a couple of hours, but eventually he got from you what he needed. "Great job, come on out." He handed you abottle of water and you plopped back down on the couch to watch him tinker with the vocal tracks on the computer. 

A few minutes later, he hit play, playing the version with your vocals mixed in. He nodded his head along and smiled. "YEAH! There we go! That's it! That's what it was missing!" Yoongi had a gummy smile plastered across his face and you couldn't help but to return the gesture. "This is perfect. Thank you. Seriously. This track has been giving me hell for weeks now. I'll buy us lunch! Whatever you want!" 

You giggled at Yoongi's enthusiasm. "Well if I knew recording vocals got me lunch, I'd come do this way more often. I want pizza! With cheese in the crust!" 

"You got it!" 

 

 

After lunch, you and Yoongi had a good time in the studio. You attempted to rap, much to his amusement, and he attempted to sing, much to your amusement. You recorded covers of your favorite songs, and even insisted Yoongi do the rap parts since you couldn't. It didn't take much to convince him too, infact, he didn't even try to put up a fight. You had never recorded anything with jsut the two of you, and you were surprised at how well your voices went together. 

You were back out of the booth and flopped onto that magic comfy couch, your jacket long given up after fits of giggles and thrown on to the back of the couch. You laid down and listened intently as Yoongi's skilled fingers skirted over the keys of the little keyboard on his desk. You heard the soft melody play through the computer speakers. 

"Yoongi that's beautiful. Did you make that?" you asked.

He turned around to look at you before giving a little nod. "Yeah I've been working on it for a bit. Trying to come up with some vocals."

He turned back around, and continued playing away. He hummed along gently here and there, sometimes repeating the same section over a few times until he was satisfied. 

It was soothing. You felt your eyes droop closed as you let the music and Yoongi's soft humming lull you in to relaxation. 

 

"So what do you think of that so far?" Yoongi asked swivelling in his office chair. But it was no use. His words fell upon deaf ears. "Ahh, I knew she'd fall asleep again. I really have to get a new couch if we're ever to get anything productive done."

Yoongi stood up and walked towards your sleeping form. His fingers gently brushed your bangs out of your face. He grabbed his jacket off the back of the chair, and draped it over you like he always did. "I'll be quiet." he whispered to you. "Nap well." 

 

You woke up somewhat confused before you remembered where you were. You blinked as your eyes readjusted on Yoongi's frame as he sat in his chair, clicking and listening to something in his headphones. You looked down at his jacket covering your body. You sat up slightly, still clutching the jacket to your body. Your moving caught the corner of Yoongi's eye and he took off his headphones to face you. 

"Ahh, you're awake. Did you rest well?" 

You nodded. "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you."

"Don't worry about it. I just got some stuff done before I was going to wake you to head home." 

"Did you put this on me?" You asked motioning towards his jacket. 

"Mmm. I did. I always do." He cofnessed. 

You cocked a brow. "What?"

Yoongi stood up to walk towards you. "You say it's cold in here. So every time you fall asleep, I put my jacket over you so you don't get to cold. I take it off before I wake you up." 

You felt your heart speed up a bit. "You don't have to do that." You looked away slightly embarassed. 

It was Yoongi's turn to look a little confused. "You're cold. I'm not going to let you be cold while you sleep." He squatted down so his face was level with yours. "Unless you don't like me doing it. Then I'll stop." 

"No! I like it. It's warm, and it smells like you. Thank you." 

Yoongi's face was close to yours, and he smiled. He held out his hand for you to take. "Come on. Lets go home. I'll even make dinner tonight." 

 

 

A/N: It took me so long to update didn't it! I hope you aren't mad. The next chapters are going to be the best ones! this was only a taste at fluffy Yoongi. Feel free to shoot me a friend request or a comment. I love to speak with you all! ^^