Day 1

Home Alone with Min Yoongi
 
Day One
You sat with your back up against propped up pillows, and closed your eyes. You could hear Jimin and Taehyung wrestling on the floor, arguing about what sounded like toothpaste, in the room you three shared. You took in another deep breath as you recalled how you got to this crazy noona state. 

You had lived in the states, working part time and working even harder in the agency you were in. Between foot blisters and sprained ankles, you still decided being a star was your dream. You were a hard worker, and you were determined to make it happen. One day you hit your lucky break. A Korean agency was scouting your agency for music video models. Through nerve wracking auditions, you had managed to make it. Leaving life in the states behind, you were flown out to Korea. 

There, you were paired with none other, than BTS themselves. Nervous, was not the word to describe how you felt on the first day of the set. Luckily, they were all pretty down to earth guys, and the youngest beagles were playing with you in no time flat. 

You became a regular for their music videos or back-up dancers, and you even began to do back-up vocals for songs. The agency moved you in with the boys until further notice to move along with production and help with creativity sparks. It had been a few long months of your broken Korean, and their jumbled English, and poor Namjoon struggling to translate everything. At first, you gravitated more towards Namjoon and Jin due to their better English abilities. 

Eventually, language barriers died down. Taehyung didn't hesitate to make fun of your pronunciation every now and then,to which you would just yell back at him "BEACH." He would shut up instantly, and Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok's laughter could be heard for miles. 

So that's how you ended up where you are now. Attempting a nap while Jimin and Taehyung still wrestled over what you now knew was indeed about toothpaste. You picked up your blanket and draped it over your shoulders, and stepped over the tangle of boys on the floor. You shuffled a few stps down the ahllway in your slippers, and opened the door to Jin and Yoongi's room. 

You looked around noticing Jin was alone, packing his suitcase. Relishing in the much quiter room, you flopped face first down on to Jin's bed. You often came in here and snuggled on his bed and napped quietly alongside Yoongi in his own. You loved rooming with Jimin and Taehyung, but someday's, you really just needed a nap in mom's room. 

Jin looked over at your blanketed form and smiled. "Are the boys being loud again?" You nodded under the covers. 

"They're arguing about toothpaste." You pulled your head out from under the covers and looked over towards Jin. "Why are you packing? I thought we all had off for the next three weeks because of Christmas? Are you going home?" 

Jin shook his head. "Not going home. We're all going to Jeju for the week. You're coming along right?" 

You nodded quickly in excitement, before then shaking your head. "I can't. This week is my dad's birthday. And mine. I promised him I'd skype him for dinner and presents since this is my first year being away." 

Jin closed his suitcase lid and looked at you with sad eyes. "Your birthday is this week isn't it? I'm so sorry. I can stay?  We can reschedule?" 

You smiled and waved a hand. "You're fine! Please don't resechedule! It's not worth it. It's just a birthday."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!" You gave a cheery smile and a thumbs up to reassure him. 

 

Namjoon knocked on the studio door. "Hey, are you sure you can't come to Jeju with us this week, Yoong?"

Yoongi took off his head phones and swiveled around in his office chair. "I'm sure. I have a lot of mixing and recording and writing to do. You know, the works. Plus I wouldn't mind the house to myself for a bit."

"It won't be the same without you."

"You'll have fun. I promise! Besides, you have (Y/N) with you guys too." Yoongi turned back around to get to work again. 

 

The boys gathered near the front door with their suitcase packed to the brim for their little vacation. "WE'RE LEAVING NOW!" Hoseok shouted. You walked in to the living room, eyes still a bit droopy from your nap earlier. 

"Did you sleep well?" Jin asked rubbing your blanketed shoulder comfortingly. You just nodded and smiled cutely. You rubbed your eyes and looked around. 

"Where's Yoongi?" 

"I'm right here." You turned to the side and noticed Yoongi clad in pajamas and slippers much like you were at that moment. 

"Are both of you not going?" Jungkook whined. 

You looked over at Yoongi. "I guess not." 

They all bid their farewells, and rolled their suitcases out of the door.

"Bye hyung! Bye noona!" Jimin shouted giving you both an exagerated sloppy wet kiss on the cheek, Taehyung then proceeding to do the same. You just giggled at the gesture, but proceeded to giggle harder when Yoongi grimaced and groaned, wiping the kiss mark away with his sleeve. 

The door closed shut with Jin pulling it closed, but not before giving Yoongi a wink.

"Sooooo..." Yoongi drew out his word. 

"Soooo..." You repeated. "Why aren't you going?" 

"I have some work to do. Why aren't you going?" 

You flushed a little under the stare of Yoongi. You and him were close, but completely differently than you were with anyone else. Many days, you would accompany him in the home studio, or walk a few minutes to the company's stuido. You were always interested in his work, and he was always careful to explain it to you. You would listen intently, but eventually when he got lost in his music, the wears of your day would get the best of you, and you would fall asleep on the couch beside his desk. You never knew it, but every single time, he would cover you up with his jacket, and move it just before he would wake you up to take you home so you wouldn't have to walk. You had always secretly had a thing for Yoongi, but you knew better. You knew he didn't think of you the same. So settling for being his friend was good enough for you.

You picked your head back up to answer his question. "My dad's birthday is the day after tomorrow. And then mine the day after. So I promised I'd skype him early in the morning so I could have dinner with him and my mom since the time difference is so great, and so we can open presents together." 

Yoongi smiled a little. "That's very sweet of you."

"Yeah."

"Yeah." There was a couple of awkward silent moments beIfore Yoongi spoke up again."It's pretty late. I was just going to watch some TV and head to bed afterwards. Would you like to join me?"

"To bed?" You immediatly mentally facepalmed. Of course not to bed! You thought to yourself. "I mean, uh, TV. Yeah that sounds good." 

Much to your relief, Yoongi just laughed. "Well come on then. We'll have our own little vacation this week then I guess." 

You shuffled along behind him in to the living room. He sat down on the two seater couch, and you paused for a moment wondering where to sit. You really wanted to sit next to him, and maybe snuggle, but you knew better than to do that. You also didn't want to be rude, so sitting on a differnt couch was out of the question as well. 

"What are you just standing there for, you goofball? Come sit down."

Yoongi's voice startled you out of your train of thought, and you immediately plopped down on the other seat of the couch he was on.

You sat cross legged while you both watched a show, laughing loudly at the antics of it. Your legs began to cramp up, seeing as how they were a bit sore from dance practice eariler that day. You groaned slightly and unfolded your legs. 

Yoongi looked over when you groaned. "Are you okay?" 

You nodded. "I'm alright. Legs are just cramping a bit." 

"Strech them out then." Yoongi pat his lap, signaling you to prop your fet up on him. 

With a loud sound of approval of stretching your limbs, you rested them comfortably on his lap. 

"Better?" 

"Much." 

You continued watching the program for a bit more, and you began to yawn. You removed your feet from Yoongi's lap, and sat up straight, shuffling closer to him. Your arms touched and you s yours around to hold on to his as you laid your head on his shoulder. It was a bit more bold of a move than you had anticipated, but over the past months, you had rested on him before, so oyu hoped maybe he didn't find it to weird. 

He didn't shrug you off. "Sleepy?" 

You nodded. "A little. Just getting comfy." 

You felt him shift under you so you looked up. "If you want to get comfy, you can lay your head in my lap instead if you want?" 

Your heart dropped slightly. Getting to snuggle with Yoongi was all you've wanted. But how calmly he stated it, you knew he was just being polite. You carefully scooted downwards and rested your head on to his thighs. One of his hands rested on your waist. 

"Comfy?" You heard his deep voice rumble from above you. 

"Yes, thank you."

You heard a small airy chuckle. "Any time." 

A few minutes went by, and you felt the hand on your waist begin to slowly rub up and down along your side. It was comforting; soothing. Just when you thought it couldn't get better, you felt Yoongi run his hand gently through your hair. Your hair slipped out of the gaps of his fingers and down your shoulders repeatedly. you loved having your hair played with. Especially by Yoongi. 

You let out a small hum of approval. "Mmm. Yoongi that feels so nice." Your eyes began to droop lower and lower, and eventually they closed fully, the last thing you remember, was Yoongi still playing with your hair. 

 

Your steady soft breathing reached Yoongi's ears. "Did she fall asleep?" He shook you gently in order to see if you were still awake. No answer. He shook harder attempting to wake you up. You only groaned in your sleep. 

"Aish. This girl. I swear." He muttered. He smiled before rolling you over so you were on your back. He looked down at you, pink lips parted slightly in sleep. 

He scoffed in good nature. "Too cute." 

His arms reached under the bedn of your knees and the other around your back. He stood up and lifted you up as well. He walked down the hallway, and placed you gently in your bed, covering you up to make sure you were warm. 

He took the opportunity to look around your room since he never really had before. Your bedding was bright and colorful, and your bed adorned with stuffed animals everywhere, the familiar wolf plushie Jin had gifted you after you had completed your first video with them. 

Ontop of your dresser he spied multiple tubes of scented lotions lined up. No wonder you always smelt so good to him. Beside that all was a jewlery box. He opened up the box and looked inside. He saw multiple pieces of jewlery all rose gold and pink colored, and the same colored watch you always used to wear. When he picked it up, he noticed a huge crack in the front, and the hands no longer moving. He frowned slightly, wondering how it broke, and placed it back in the box.

Yoongi looked over at your sleeping form as he walked to the door frame. "Stuffed animals, lotions, and rose gold and pink, huh?" He flicked off the light, leaving your room in darkness. "Sleep well, (Y/N)."