Gomawo

Ticket to anywhere

"Eh? Soon to be wife?" Amber asked puzzled.

"Well mom didn't told you? I'm Kim Hyuna. Kims eldest daughter. We were supposed to meet last Friday but emergency happened." Hyuna smiled at Amber who was left dumbfounded.

"Oh." That's the only thing she muttered.

"Ehem." Krystal faked a cough getting the attention of the two.

"Oh. You're still here Miss Jung? Amber's already okay you can go now."

"Go? I won't leave my girlfriend here." Soojung said sternly.

"Girlfriend? The last time I checked she wasnt in a relationship with anyone. If she'll be of course it's with me. So don't bother miss Jung. I'm gonna take good care of her. She'll be wife after all." Krystal is losing her patience with this ty doctor who was latching to Amber like a leech.

"Is this how you served your patients Doctor Kim?" Krystal asked mockingly.

"Actually no. But we're talking about my future spouse here Miss Jung. So scram now cause obviously she doesn't need you. You're the reason why she's here right? Tch tch. Aigoo~" Hyuna retorted and that hit Krystal hard. She's right but she wont back down seeing Amber uncomfortable with the doctor clinging to her.

"Well, can't you see Doc. She isn't comfortable with you suffocating her with your huge melons and haven't you have your rounds instead of hanging out here." Krystal said pissing Hyuna more.

"That can wait I want to stay with Amber for-" she was cut off by a nurse who sudden barged in.

"What are you doing here?" Hyuna asked obviously annoyed.

"The emergency room needs you Doctor Kim." Krystal smirked at her knowing that she won't stay anymore.

"Sorry baby... I won't able to stay long. Don't worry I will see you soon. Arasseo?" Amber was still. She doesn't know how to react. Krystal was just standing there waiting for Hyuna to leave.

But the next thing happened surprised them causing their eyes to widen.

"See you soon babe." Hyuna just give her a deep kiss. The nurse was as surprised as them. She just stood frozen until Hyuna called her telling to leave.

"Did she just kissed me?" Amber asked still holding her swollen lips from the kiss Hyuna just gave her. Krystal doesn't know but she felt angry seeing what the doctor just did. She knew it's not really a serious engagement they had but does she already have some feelings for Amber? That fast?

"Yes she did but she wont ever do that anymore." Amber was about to asked why but wasnt able to. She felt warm and soft lips touching hers. The familiarity is so strong. It felt so nice.

"No one is allowed to kiss you from now. I'm very possessive of what's mine." Krystal said firmly. It isn't just a statement but a rule that Amber won't dare to break.

"Since when did I become yours?"

"Since I laid my eyes on you. You're mine. Don't dare to forget that." Krystal wasnt even sure why she said that. Being so near with each other, Amber had the time to look at her face upclose. Indeed Jung Soojung is a gorgeous creature no doubt with that. Straight nose, red lips and an drowning brown eyes. Krystal did the same thing. Amber is handsome yet beautiful. That's for sure. Her manly mixed with her feminine features were perfectly placed like art.

"Uhm Miss Jung..." They pulled away when a nurse entered the room.

"Yes?"

"Ms. Liu can be discharged now. The doctor said it's okay just sign these papers and you're good to go." The nurse said and Krystal just nodded. She wonders if the nurse didn't came in she might kiss Amber again. Now she's getting addicted with the other girl's kisses. It feel so good. Incomparable to any kiss in the world.

"So... What do you want to do now?" Amber asked hoping to break the awkwardness.

"Since you are just hospitalized we can reschedule our date. Just don't try to ditch me."

"I won't, you know that." Amber said. Just a while ago she's wanting to just go far away from this girl but now she's not even sure if she does.

"Why did you eat everything if you know what'll happen? Are you stupid?" Amber chuckled. This girl amuses her in some ways. Instead of saying sorry or worrying she was even called stupid.

"Yah! What's funny stupid?!"

"You..." Amber continue laughing hard. It seems like she didn't have an indigestion just a while ago.

"I'm funny?! You find me funny?! Huh?!!"

"Yes. Cause instead of saying sorry here you are, asking me if I'm stupid. You are one of a kind Jung Soojung." Amber said wiping her tears from laughing.

"One of a kind?" Krystal blushed

"Yeah. You know what I'm happy that someone cooked for me. I want to appreciate all your efforts. Plus I even tried telling it but you shoved the meat in my mouth. Its not that bad. Actually it's good. You cook well and you're going to be a good wife." Krystal slapped Amber chest playfully trying to hide her red face.

"Well, are you saying I'll be a good wife to you?" Krystal fired back causing Amber to stop laughing.

"Eh? Krys... About that the marriage thing. You know that I already have a fiancée."

"Yeah right. But exactly how many fiancées do you have? Well I know you said it was Kim and there the doctor just claimed you're hers."

"My mom set me up with them. She's Seolhyun older sister and they still have another sister. Mom want me to pick... Wait. Why am I even explaining things to you? You were the one who also claimed we're getting married and you didn't even told me why. You dont know me too."

"Okay okay. Look it isn't like we're really getting married. I mean we just need to fake it... We can..."

"Hold up there. You mean we're really getting married? How about my marriage to Seolhyun?! I already plan how many kids we're gonna have."

"Aishh jinjja. Then just tell her. So any problem now?"

"One more. You didn't tell me why."

"Ahh. Well you don't need to know. All you have to is play along."

"What will I get in return?"

"Anything. Or if you like me." Krystal said bluntly.

"You?! What you mean you?!" Many thoughts came in Amber's mind. Her? I can have her.

"I bet you're thinking erted thought about me huh?" Krystal said cockily.

"A-ani. Of course not...I" she was stopped by Krystal's finger.

"It's okay stupid. If I were you I will have that thoughts about myself. I am perfect after all."

"Are you always like this?"

"Like what?"

"Conceited?"

"What am I not pretty enough for you?"

"..."

"Like what I thought too."

"Krys, thanks."

"Huh?"


"Thanks for all your efforts. I really appreciate it."


"No problem stupid. I'll just settle your accounts." Krystal turned around to hide her face. Indeed she's also thankful. Amber might change everything from now on.


----

A/N: I'm still looking for a coauthor. So please if anyone can be my coauthor just tell me. I badly need one. I really wanted to update everyday. Or even twice.