Unexpected people and situation

Ticket to anywhere

"Unnie?" Seolhyun was surprised to see her sister in her house.

"Nice to see you too sis but it's better if you'll let me in." Ellin smiled sweetly.

"Hyunnie ah. Who's at the door?" Amber yelled and went walking towards the door too.

"Oh. Amber, I'm glad to see you. I don't know that you and my sister is close now. You just met right?"

"Err? I dont want to be rude but who are you?" Amber asked not knowing about the girl.

"Right. Kim Min-young but you can call me Ellin. I'm Seolhyun's sister. Glad that we finally met after ages." Ellin offered her hands but Amber still confused of when did they met before.

"Aigoo~ cant remember it llama? It's okay. I'll make myself unforgettable this time. We dont know. We might be staying together for a very long time."

"Unnie why are you here anyways?" Seolhyun asked. Ellin just smiled.

"Well. Just want to visit my little sister. Dont you want me here Seolhyunnie???" Ellin even did an aegyo. For Seolhyun its nearly impossible for her sister to visit her. Well even after years, her two so called sisters where giving her a cold shoulder. Most especially Hyuna, who wont allow her to have the time of her life. Why? She doesnt want to remember why. It doesnt matter anyways.

"It's just you're busy and all. Why visit me right? If you want to talk about something you can just call me."

"Eh? But I want to see you dongsaeng."

"Uhh. Seolhyun I think I should go. I think your sister wants to talk to you." Amber said and looked at Seolhyun

"Oh. You don't have to Yiyun-ah. Let's enjoy each other's company for a while." Amber was surprised because Ellin just called her by her Chinese name. Only people who knew her for a long time calls her that.

"Err?" Seolhyun held Amber's hand as if telling her to stay.

"You can stay Am." Amber being a little hesitant just nodded not wanting to disappoint Seolhyun.

"Have you eaten unnie?"

"I did. Well I'm just here to see you and maybe talk about things." Ellin looked at her as if giving her messages.

*ring ring*

"Oh. I'm sorry but can I take this call?" Amber said holding on her phone.

"Yeah sure it might be important.” Seolhyun smiled warmly and Amber smiled back. Ellin noticed the interaction between the two making her boil inside by she maintain her calm. Knowing that it wont be nice for Amber to see her make inappropriate actions to her sister.

Amber left and went in the back part of the house.

"So I see that Amber's comfortable around you huh?" Ellin asked calmly and Seolhyun suddenly felt nervous.

"Unnie-"

"It's okay little sis. Well I am still going to make sure she'll end up with me. Just enjoy your time for now. Besides, that's what you do best right? Enjoying your time." Ellin said bitterly.

"Unnie please...I didn't planned everything out. You and Hyuna unnie didn't make it last Friday. So Am..."

"Oh hyunnie. Do you think I'm threatened by the sudden closeness? You really don't know much of me then. A little competition is good for a while. I bet Amber just fell for your innocence and vulnerability. Just like mom and dad.... Well that's for now. Cause I'm doing everything to get her."

---

"Yoboseyo?" Amber said not looking at the caller id.

"Be here at 10. We're having lunch together." The voice is so distinct that she doesn't need to ask who is it.

"And what if I don't?" Amber challenged.

"I will drag your sorry right here. Bye. 10 sharp or you'll regret it." The call was dropped and Amber just sigh in frustration. She still wants to know her fiancée but Soojung doesn't let her.

Going back to the siblings she left, she noticed the tension in the air.

"Uhh, Hyunnie. I'll be going. Something came up. Is it okay?" Amber asked Seolhyun who is still tense.

"S-sure. I'll walk you to the door." Seolhyun said but Ellin stood as well.

"Amber can I go with you? I'm going now too." Ellin asked more like stated.

"Err? Sure. Where are you going anyways?"

"Just drop me at our hospital. You don't mind right?"

"I don't. So Seolhyun we'll be going. See you soon. I hope." The tension disappeared when Seolhyun saw that sweet smile of Amber. She walked them to the door and when Amber is about to get inside her car, Seolhyun spun her and kissed her lips. Amber was startled but not long enjoy the brief kiss.

"See me soon okay? Take care and text me." Amber nodded and smiled. Seolhyun feels warm. That warmth she really likes.

---
Amber wasn't speaking a thing. Ellin makes her feel uneasy. She just can't point out why. This woman is intimidating that's for sure.

"So where you going?" Ellin asked not wanting the silence.

"To a friend."

"Friend? You left Seolhyun for a friend?"

"Err yes. Is there a problem with that?"

"No. I just thought my sister already made her move to you and she became important in a span of few days. I guess I'm wrong." Ellin smiled at the thought. This'll be easy than she thought. As expected from her weak sister. Too soft to make her mark a territory.

"She is important." Just that I'm afraid that Soojung will make some stupid actions that might ruin m life.

"Oh then why leave her for a friend? It seems to me this friend of yours is much more important than my little sister."

"The thing I will do is much important not my friend. Let me get this straight with you. I like Seolhyun and as of now she's the best pick for me." Amber snapped at Ellin. She doesn't like a bit of what's this woman is implying.

"Well dont talk as if you're so sure. We don't know what might happen. Just you wait and know me better. It'll change your mind." Being so sure of herself. She was surprised that Amber stopped the car harshly.

"Let's just see. Oh hey. This is your stop now." Amber dismissing the other girl. Now it made her more sure to pick Seolhyun. She is indeed the best choice.

*beep beep*

from: evil Jung

That's the direction to my house.

"That woman is crazy. Aishh jinjja." She says to herself.

---
*ding dong*

"Good now that you're here." Soojung opened the door.

"Why do you need to tell me to go here?" Amber asked.

"Well I should be knowing you better right? I'm taking the first move."

"Why me? You know that Seolhyun is my fiancée. She knows you and..."

"I'll explain everything to you soon. Just play along. You're not even sure if you won't like me." Soojung said cockily.

"Sooj-"

"Call me Krystal since I know you're from the states. Plus stop your messed up Korean. We can talk in English."

"How'd you know?"

"Duh I told you I got your background checked."

"Aishh jinjja. Is that even necessary?"

"Oh yes of course. Now come on. The food is getting cold." Amber followed her in the dining area.

Amber looked at the food served. Swallowing an invisible lump on .

"You cooked?" She noticed that the girl prepared something...to eat. But she wasnt sure if it's edible.

"Yes. Why? I thought you liked the dukbeokki last time. So I prepared it just for you." Amber is still contemplating whether to eat or not.

"I also cooked bulgogi."

"Aren't you going to eat too?" Amber asked when she saw Krystal just watching her and serving her food.

"Ani. I really cooked all of these just for you."

"Err? Krys but-" she was cut off because of the meat shoved in .

"Aishh jinjja. Why do you have to be so hard to deal with? It's not like I'm gonna poison you right? Now eat up. Palli. We still need to go on a date." Krystal said dismissively. Amber can't do anything but nod. Indeed Krystal scared her.

---
After 30 minutes she finished everything up. Leaving no trace behind. She appreciated the effort of Krystal. It's just that...

"Hey Amber I'm planning to go in the... Hey are you okay? You look pale." Krystal walked towards her and touched her forehead.


"I-I'm fine so what are you saying?" Amber muttered weakly.


"I want to go to a museum. Are you sure you okay?" One more questioned and Amber just rolled up holding her stomach.

"Hey. How do you feel?! Dont scare me! It aint fun!" Krystal exclaimed. Seeing Amber clutched her stomach she knew this one is serious.

She picked up the phone and call an ambulance. She really freaked when she saw Amber in pain. Did she do something wrong? Is it because of the food? Not long after the ambulance came and they brought Amber tagging Krystal along.


"What happened?" The nurse asked her when they deliver her in the emergency room.

"We have just finished eating and then she turns pale. Next thing I knew she was holding her stomach as if she's in pain. I thought she was joking but she is sweating a lot and thats when I know it is serious." Krystal said in one breath.

"Okay, calm down miss. Kindly fill this up and give it to me once you're done."
The nurse asked.

"Okay okay."

"Doctor Kim. Emergency." She heard the nurse yelled at a certain doctor. The doctor got a nice figure and too hot to be a doctor. Krystal thought.

"Did you check the vital signs?...Amber?" Krystal's ear perked up when the doctor called Amber by her first name. She was about to go and asked who is the girl. But they didnt allow her to enter.

---

An hour passed and she waited for Amber to wake up. She is already transferred to another room. She is relieved to see that Amber is already fine.

"You're seriously in for trouble for scaring me like that." She said to the still unconscious body lying in the bed.

"Ms. Krystal Jung?" The door opened revealing the doctor a while ago.

"Ne?" She asked. She didnt forgot that this woman just called Amber is her first name.

"The patient got indigestion. Probably she didn't take the food well. Was it exactly what you eat?"

"Just typical stuff. Bulgogi and dukbeokki."

"Do you know that Amber gets indigestion when eating meat like beef?" Doctor Kim asked her. Krystal just raised an eyebrow cause this doctor seems to know a lot about Amber.

"Well I..."

"I supposed you don't Miss Jung. Why is it she's even with you?" The doctor asked again making Krystal frowned by the tone used.

"Do I even have to answer you? You're just a doctor and..."

"I'm her fiancée for your information Miss Jung. I dont mean to bust your bubble but Amber is soon to be tied up with me"

"Eh? Fiancée you say? But just days ago this girl just had a family dinner with us planning for our wedding."

"Is that so? Cause the last time I checked she is arranged to me."

"Well keep dreaming sister cause Amber is mine..." The tension was cut off by a shuffling sounds. From that they knew that the patient already woke up.

"Hmm. Krys where are we? What happened?" Amber asked seeing Krystal first. Krystal was about to answer but doctor Kim beat her.

"Oh Amber I'm so worried of you." The y doctor hugged squeezing her s to Amber making her feel uncomfortable.

"Err? Excuse me miss but who are you?"


"I'm Kim Hyuna. Your soon to be wife."

 

 


A/N: let's take this slow shall we? I know I said that I'll make this short but I don't want to ruin he plot so yeah mianhae. Tell ne your thoughts about it, gomawo comments juseyo