3 words, 8 letters

Let's go back to the start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment was magical, you could describe detail by detail as you were living it in an eternal time. You remember a thing that most people found dumb or unthinkable, like the exact moment he closes his eyes to respond the kiss, or which side of his lips extended first to a kiss. It was greasy and dumb, and you didn't care. Because of that kiss, that moment was the best of all your times, that had been the real first kiss, because that was your Kim. It was something you would never forget, something that would make you fight against the cyberman, something that you wouldn't even forget if you got amnesia. You would go to a crossroad to make a bet that you could prove that.

 

-Are you a wuss?!

 

But the problem lay, that heaven was never forever. It ends really fast, a blink of an eye. And because you were dumb and forgot easily about time and space. How ironic.

 

-Is. You. A. Wuss?

 

-No

 

Had forgotten that your new life started to fast. Not giving you any time to breathe. Because you would be kissing him and the next you would be on a train with Luhan going to your new home and leaving the person that would always be your home. You didn't have time for calls, or with your travels been short, and unable to talk. Whether because he was busy kissing you or because he would look you with a knowing look. That look you hated so much. It had been hard days.

You got up fast, always been the first to get up because Luhan was hard on you been his pet and his favorite person, as he wanted to tell everybody, so everyone on the team would be hard on you. Saying you would bloom from that. You could and would, but sometimes you would want to hide. Because they wouldn't let you breathe, they wouldn't let you one moment for yourself. They were great guys, great friends. Specially Hoya and Minseok, those two were your favorite. And they were the hardest on you. But you will endure it all so you could be part of the team officially and not just a heat seat also because then maybe you could stop and think. So you could speak with Kim.

 

-God, I don't want to see that!

 

-What?

 

You had been sleeping about Kim and maybe you had forgotten some part. Because it had been the one you had before the first kiss, then came the ones after the first kiss with the Kim from the future. And sometimes you would wake with some problems. But you would have felt if that had happened. Awkward. Because there was Luhan pointing at you, and there came Hoya and Minseok. Burry dead alive.

 

-What?

 

Didn't wanted to accept and also because the pointing finger in Luhan was been too random. Until you saw Minseok smirk and you started to understand.

 

-Me?

 

-Yes! Disgusting!

 

Hoya was laughing, Minseok was smirking with Luhan. And you were deciding between killing him or die by embarrassment. Except.

 

-I will skin you alive and make shoes for you

 

Too much Sherlock and that had Luhan running and Hoya and Minseok laughing running behind him. Assbutts.

Change fast as running against time and you were under the sun running and avoiding balls because you never know what you will get in a match. Even do you knew it was Luhan way of getting his revenge. You still did it because it was what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter