Back to December

Let's go back to the start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running, fast, without breath, you were late, so late, everyone was going to kill you. Even do it wasn't your fault, you didn't make any promises because they had to know by now, you couldn't promise in time, getting late or disappearing was your trademark, was the way that people described you. So you thought you wouldn't feel bad, but you were wrong because you were running fast feeling guilty, checking your wristwatch, every second, praying to all the gods in the world to please arrive on time. Just this time, it had been a bad travel, it had been too long. You would be just a second with Kim and return two days late, but this time it had been one week late, you love any time with Kim, but this time he was running with panic, with saying that he was late, so he didn't have that much time. Yes except for that lucky kiss. You still hadn't get used to that. Because well.

 

—Where were you?!

 

—With you?

 

Because you hadn't kiss your Kim, just yet, it was always an almost kiss, but you would always lose your chance. You would travel or someone would interrupt, it was frustrating. Two years have been since the first try of the first kiss, and you had kiss Kim countless of times, but not once had you kiss your Myungsoo, not that he knew, but maybe he knew. Because you would always repair with that smile that would be a tell. And he would be mad for a week, especially with you. It was weird your relationship, because you were friends, the best, and also almost so much more. Two years and nothing had happened, not even date other people, you would never do that, but you thought that maybe he would, but he never did, over time someone ask (Because, always, someone asked) he would turn around and look at you. You would be the idiot who didn't do a thing. He already knew he was the person that you travel to, and he was ecstatic. But you didn't do anything. Coward.

 

—Of course…well, you have two minutes

 

—More than enough

 

—You are lucky I am prepare 

 

He went for his backpack and got out your uniform, it was your graduation, and you had ended somewhere far away from there. It was nuts. Myungsoo, your Myung, would be always ready for anything, to help you. A safety net.

 

—What would I do without you?

 

—Crush and burn

 

And that was true, he had to save you countless of time, with the missing of classes, or homework, he was your own hero. And you owe him a lot from that.

 

—You are my own personal centurion

 

And there you went smirking and flirting with him, he would smile at you, and play dumb about you been late, or been with the other. Because yes, he was jealous of the other one, even so he didn't say anything and also, because it was dumb been jealous of oneself. 

 

—God! go somewhere where you won't torture us

 

—Hyung!

 

The quirk of an eyebrow.

 

—Captain!

 

—Better, How are you Hyunnie?

 

He did it knowing the effect it would have, he did it because he knew it was funny, how Myungsoo would go scowling and take two steps away from you, and one step ready to kill him. Not dating.

 

—Last day, and you would be all mine

 

He was just asking for it. The surprise, came when Myungsoo just took two steps back, with open eyes, one quick peck on your cheek and he was off. And Luhan had that smirk of his, and you were blushing, because Myungsoo had to know what people would think. A blushing mess
Luhan, had finish school a year ago and hadn't lost any time, going to become a professional football player, and he was fast already becoming the captain, the youngest yet, but it was expected from him. Because when he had something in mind he would accomplish it, so team captain was a goal. It was amazing how fast he became captain and set his eyes on you, wanting to become of you his apprentice in football, Sungjong been the promise he wanted in school now he wanted you for football, and for some reason, you couldn't say no. It was mad but you wouldn't say no. Only Myungsoo and Sungjong were still in school, Sungyeol was going to drama school, promising future he had there, and you were leaving with Luhan, Krystal, who since that fateful Sunday had become a Co-leader of the group, was leaving to America to become an international model. Luhan and she were enemies in the worst of times and in the best of times they were the best of friends, it was complicated. This day was going to be a hard one, it was going to be a goodbye to a lot of things, but you could smile because you had one thing that made you brave of the future, better yet, you had someone who would always be there for you. 

 

—Are you ready?

 

—Yes, I am

 

—What? I can't hear you

 

You smiled the moment you felt, arms grabbing your shoulders from behind, and you turn around seen a toothy smile and owl eyes, and a little smile who was now the king devil of school.

 

—Yes, captain, we are ready!!

 

—Then go big or go home

 

------

 

It passes too fast, one moment your heart was beating fast, Myungsoo would be only looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter