Lost and found

Let's go back to the start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was impossible, but it had happened something ordinary to you had become something strange. Because you could time travel, and because of that you thought that time and space were your things, no one could scape you in that sense. However, it had been a week and you hadn't seen Kim Myungsoo since the incident, you had look and ask. You almost announced it but you didn't want that, no you wanted to find him without announcing to the world you had lost him, also you wanted that your reunion was something epic. Of tales. You had got to the point of thinking that maybe it was just a prank or a mistake because no one told you anything about him. It was all hush, it could also be the friends you made. They weren't..let's say role models but they weren't bad they were just teenagers, and the rest could it because they act like all that but they wanted to be you.

 

-So any news of your impossible boy?

 

You fear the day Luhan and Krystal met, they were too similar. And that was either really great or really bad, and you were dreading when that day came. Because it was unavoidable, your first real friends outside your brother, Krystal, and Myungsoo. It was weird how it happened, it was Sungyeol who made it happen by latching to you, not letting you go. Saying that the first impression was everything and yours was epic. So you were in, to that weird group. There was Sungjong younger brother of Sungyeol, and apprentice of  Luhan, they were too similar sometimes in a way that it was scary and unnerving. Then came you, the newest member of the close clique, they were small, weird and maniacs. But they were the best, they didn't ask why you disappear and they didn't leave you. It had been a week, but it seems a promising week.

 

-No

 

-I still think he was a ghost...

 

-Or a shapeshifter

 

Or it was just your luck because of course, you would find him by chance and then you would lose him like he was air. It was such a predictable turn of events, almost a cliche. Maybe it was fated that you would meet only by loopholes in time and space created by you. You were giving up. You wanted to talk to him, to know him, to make him yours. But it seemed unprovable.

 

-Or maybe it's time to call it quits

 

-No!

 

Of course, it would be Sungyeol the one that would fight against you, he was the happy go lucky of the four of you, the devil in disguise. You had a faint smile with his good attitude and all. But you were just tired, maybe you were blowing this out of proportion because he was right there but in reality, it was the idea of almost that was driving you crazy. Everything was an almost with Myungsoo. And you wanted something, something more to hold on. Anything.

 

-Yes...

 

-But..but..fate?...and

 

He was trying to find anything to make you hold on to the hope, the idea of finding one Kim Myungsoo. But no, you needed (oh the irony) time and space. Luhan that was like the Lider of you, he shushed Sungyeol and let you go wherever you want. You were trying to out runtime, because you felt one of three and no you didn't want this, you wanted some normal time. Some alone time without the smirk of Myungsoo making you doubt everything. When the third came you just closed your eyes and hide your ears. 

 

-------


Maybe if you rejected him it would be easier. Or maybe buy you some time. Maybe.

 

-Playing the three monkeys?

 

Oh, that melodious voice that could make you do anything he wanted. Never told him that. You wanted to see him, see which Kim you had. However, you decided to maintain your decision and let him go. Stupid idea. You heard noises, you felt warmness, gentle moves and soft skin touching those hands that didn't hide his voice so well. It was curiosity that got the better from you because you opened your eyes when you felt hot air against your lips. Open your eyes and he was there, so close, with his constant smirk, blonde hair this time. And he was just 20, you could tell by his hair color. Every Kim had a mark that made them different but the same and it was insane. Light brown.

 

-There is my Hyunie!

 

Of course, your brain would malfunction the moment he went possessive and over think everything,  it was second nature from the moment you met him. You wanted to smile back but it hurt.  It felt wrong lie to him. Also th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter