Baby it's cold outside

Let's go back to the start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day before the first day of high school, your junior year. You had been hiding in Krystal friend for the whole week because you would be going to a new school. An all boys school, and it will be awkward because you are awkward and also because you only have one friend in the whole world. It isn't because you aren't social, it's just the whole been a fanboy that scares people away, also the idea of you disappearing and reappearing whenever. Your best friend (/crush) you didn't even know him in your present, in the future, of course, you knew him but not right now as you needed. So last normal day of 24 hours with one Krystal, who said she could go and dress as a boy for you (and if that wasn't friendship you didn't know what it was). Bobby would be there, so maybe it could be easier, maybe this time you would make friends, a Marauders kind of friends. You hoped. Everyone did.
You had to leave, to go home and accept fate, such a drama queen. It wasn't like you weren't going to meet her again, she was your best friend. But well it's in the blood.

 

-It's cold outside

 

Autumn had started earlier this year, a silent death it seemed. And that night, was the night you choose not to bring your (only) jacket. Because it had been warm at first and now, now the weather was you.

 

-I didn't bring a jacket.

 

She was flash when it was about dressing you. Even if it was something as silly as getting you a jacket. She just loved it. In a flash, she was in front of you with a, somehow, familiar jacket in her hands.

 

-Some guy forgot it at the last party

 

You could be a person with not many friends but for some reason, people always went to the party's the two of you made. It was weird.

 

-What would I do without you?

 

-Freeze to death. Now get going before it's the time of the not dead

 

And there it came her smirk, show how much of not a normal girl she was, with her rainbow hair and her always changing the style of clothe, now she was going for bohemian. She bid you goodbye with a kiss and a hug that was longer than usual, it would be hard. The door closed and you were closing the jacket wanting to have some kind of heat.

 

-So freaking...

 

And the three feels.

 

--------

 

-Hot

 

There he was, probably in his late teens, with only a towel around his waist and wet hair. . It was some kind of torture, always like this. The worst time for you, in mind of clothes or look, and the best for him looking hot or adorable. It was unfair like he was waiting for you to show up and made a mess of you. Even do he didn't know anything about your crush, it was a silly one. Really. Not like you had thought a forever with Kim.  Please. No. (Lies). He was smirking at you, and you wanted to know when this happened, there was a before Kim dog and an after dog. The after the dog was a Kim that knew you in a way that scared you sometimes and other times brought you hope. You hadn't seen the before dog Kim anymore since the first, since then it had always been a Kim that knew everything. But never told anything.

 

-Nice jacket

 

-Nice...towel?

 

And you were blushing, you could feel it, bet your life on it. Although that didn't matter the moment he laughed, that opened mouthed laugh that always made your heart do stupid things like thinking of having a heart attack. He laughed as he retired to his bedroom probably to get something more comfortable. Not that you were complaining. He came back not after a minute of his departure, with only using a boxer, and really?. If anything it was worst. When you choked with air he gave you that cheeky smirk that you loaded and loved. The smirk that said something you couldn't figure out. He came with that black diary that he had sometimes with him and other times he just had a piece of paper where he just wrote which one you were. Because it could get tricky sometimes.

 

-Which Namu are you?

 

And there it came your famous pout, it first appears when he said your name for the first time. Had time travel in your sleep and you woke up to a Kim saying your name like a prayer while hugging you, needless to say, you ran to the bathroom after that. Then you disappear with him saying again your name, it was unfair he knew your name and you didn't him but you forgot that when he said your name. Slow and sweet, like telling a secret.

 

-Tomorrow I will start junior year

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter