Ch. 2

Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was 8AM and piano songs started playing from _____'s phone. Slowly opening her eyes, she glared at her phone on her nightstand table and turned off her alarm. She closed her eyes for a few more seconds befoe getting off her bed to go brush her teeth.

 

Today, she was going to go to her father's company. Her father told her the night before that he prepared a studio room for her at his company so that she can do whatever she wanted to do there if she didn't want to be home alone. She was grateful because she hated staying home alone. Everyone in the house was already gone. Her brother-in-law was already at work and Soyul and Ge Xing went to go check out preschools and daycares for Ge Xing to enroll in.

 

She made her way towards her very empty closet and took out her black skinny pants, black tank, and a red flannel. To her, they were comfy clothes and she would at least look decent and well, not look like she just randomly threw things on. After getting dressed, she wore her black ankle boots and her black coat. Before leaving her room, she grabbed her messenger bag that had her laptop, tablet, phone, chargers, and everything else that she needed.

 

Walking down the stairs, she went straight into the kitchen to get a glass of water before she left the house. After locking up the house, she plugged in her earphones and walked her way to the bus stop to wait for the 8:30AM bus.

 

BTS' day off was over and they had to go over to the company to put the finishing touches on their new mini album. When they arrived, they were told that the president needed to speak to them so they went up to his office. On the door that had the sign "CEO Bang Si Hyuk," Rap Monster knocked and opened the door when he heard confirmation.

 

Sitting behind his desk, Bang Si Hyuk smiled and nodded at the seven boys in front of him. "Boys, I've called you up here because there are some things I want to discuss with you all. First of all, the mini album is pretty much done. We just need to finalize some things and the release will be all set. Of course you guys will still have dance practice today, which brings me to my second topic. I set up a work studio in that room that used to be empty down the hallway from your dance studio. My daughter will be using that studio. Just letting you guys know so that you won't be confused as to why there is an unfamiliar face in that room that was supposed to be empty. That's all I needed to tell you."

 

All of BTS nodded for a while before becoming quiet. All of a sudden, they started shouting. "Hyung, you have a daughter?!" "What's her name?" "How old is she?" "What does she do?" "How come we've never heard of you having a daughter?" "Is she working for this company now?" Bang Si Hyuk raised his hands and tried to get the boys to quiet down. All of the boys became quiet until, "....Does she believe in unicorns too?" Everyone turned to V and stared at him before giving him a weird look. Bang Si Hyuk just rolled his eyes at V. "I have two daughters. One of them is married and has a son already. The younger daughter is going to be the one that uses the work studio. No, she is not working for this company, but she will have her own ID card for the company to get past security. The other questions about her, you guys can ask her later." BTS' eyes got wider. "She's coming today?!" "She should be here soon."

 

As soon as Bang Si Hyuk said that, his cellphone started ringing. "Well speak of the devil." He answered his phone and BTS leaned a little closer to try to listen to the conversation. "You're here already?..... You're in the studio already?..... Arasseo. I'm on my way." Having ended the call, he looked up only to see seven pairs of glittering eyes staring back at him. Taking a sigh while standing up, "Come on boys. Let's go greet her." With that said, BTS went crazy and followed their chairman out the door.

 

When _____ arrived at the building, she only needed to mention her name to the security guard to get past him. She walked to the fron desk and got her ID card. The receptionist told _____ where she was to go to find her new office and that's where she went. When she got to her new work studio, she was satisfied with it. The room wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. To _____, it was spacious and perfect for her. There was a glass desk that started out against the wall and came out to the front. It was very creative and she loved it. There was also a long couch against another wall with fluffy pillows on it. It would make a great bed for when she gets tired. In one corner. there were bean bag chairs and in the other corner, the

Please log in to read the full chapter