Ch. 1

Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Stepping out of the airplane and into the airport, it finally hits _____ that she's finally back in Korea. Taking a sigh, she fixes the beanie on her head and walks further before leaning on the wall, waiting for her eonni. After a while, _____ took out her earphones and decided to listen to music while waiting for the three of them to come out.

 

Korea. Daehan Minguk. It's been a long while. She doesn't remember much from her childhood here. She DOES remember spending time with her appa, but not really with her eomma because she passed away when _____ was very little. There are family pictures of the four of them though, so that's evidence of a while, happy family.

 

Looking out the window and up at the sky, _____ mentally talked to her eomma, as if she's actually listening to what she's saying. 'How are you today, eomma? Are you keeping an eye on all of us? Sorry for not visiting in a long time. I'll go and visit you soon so you won't be so lonely.'

 

Sighing again, _____ tears her gaze away from the dark and cloudy sky only to see her eonni coming towards her with Ge Xing sleeping in his father's arms. Soyul smiles and puts her hand on _____'s shoulders. "Come on. The car is already waiting for us outside. Kaja." Giving her a slight smile, _____ adjusts her backpack and duffle bag to a more comfortable position before walking away with them.

 

Meanwhile, at the airport, a group of boys got off the airplane and arrived inside the airport. "It feels great to be back!" Jungkook then went to walk alongside s as they leave the airplane. When they went inside the airport, the fans greeted all of BTS and welcomed them back from their concert in Japan.

 

Suddenly, lightning struck from outside the big windows. It caught Jungkook's attention and he looked towards the window. When he looked at the window, he sw a beautiful girl with ombre hair turning from her side to look forward. It wasn't long until Rap Monster started pushing him forward to continue walking. Jungkook looked back at the window only to see that the girl disappeared. 'That . I didn't get a clear view of her face.' "Come on, Jungkookie. The faster we move, the faster we get to go to our dorm to sleep." With that said, they all made it outside to the van and went to their dorm.

 

When _____ and the rest got to their house, they put their bags down in their respective rooms and went to sleep. They pretty much slept the whole day. The next day, _____ woke up at 1PM. It was what to be expected. The flight from the day before was about 14 hours long. _____ also didn't choose to wake up at 1PM. She only woke up because Ge Xing was pushing her face with his small hand, saying, "Yi yi! Up! Up!" It was a good thing that he woke her up though because she had to unpack the clothes and other necessities from her bags. She only had two bags full of stuff because the boxes of all of their stuff are being shipped here.

 

After eating and unpacking, their appa called Soyul and they talked for a while regarding some things. Her appa and eonni always got along splendidly. _____, on the other hand, was quite awkward with her appa. She can tell he was a little awkward around her as well, but she knows that he loves her as well because he was al

Please log in to read the full chapter