Ch. 3

Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Looking towards the door, _____ had an unreadable expression on, but on the inside she was actually slightly freaking out on the inside. She hasn't really talked to anyone who weren't family or business clients. BTS thought that she was just in shock of seeing idols. Jungkook was reacting the same way as _____ was, unreadable expression on the outside, a nervous wreck on the inside.

 

_____ looked towards her appa and stood up. Although BTS couldn't read her expression, her appa understood her enough to read her questionable eyes. "Annyeong _____. I see you're liking your new office." _____ looked around for a bit before looking back at her father and nodding her head. "_____, these boys are an idol group under my company. Their practice room is down the hallway, so if you need anything and I'm not around or you get too lazy to come up to my office, you can always disturb them and go to them if you need something. You can also call me or text me if you need something from me alright? I'll always be there for you." Although it didn't look like it, _____'s eyes actually softened at her appa's words and she nodded towards him. _____'s eyes didn't go unnoticed by her appa and he smiled at her. "I'll be taking my leave right now. I have a meeting soon. The boys will keep you company. I'll see you in a bit _____." With that said, Bang Si Hyuk left the room.

 

After Bang Si Hyuk left, BTS walked into the room more and spread themselves out in a line. "Deul, se! Bang TAN! Annyeong haseyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan ibnida!" One by one, the members started introducing themselves, giving _____ a bow, in which she returned to each and every one of them. When it was Jungkook's turn, he got really nervous and his face got really red. "Jungkook your is name. I MEAN my name is Jungkook." s started chuckling at him and he hid his face behind his hands before giving her a little bow. When he peeked through his hands, _____ bowed back in response to him. He covered his eyes again before taking a deep breath and removing his hands from his face.

 

_____ bowed and also introduced herself. "Annyeong haseyo. I'm Bang _____. Nice to meet you all." After a slight silence, she sat back down on the floor and motioned for BTS to sit down as well. "I'm sorry if I have a mean, cold... I'm sorry if I have a face on right now. It's too early for me to be awake right now. I slept for 4 hours yesterday. I know you guys might think that 4 hours is nothing compared to when you all have busy schedules, but I'm not used to it. Sorry."

 

All of BTS just smiled at her. "No. It's understandable." _____ smiled a bit at that. "Thanks Jin." "How old are you, _____?" asked Suga. "I'm 19 years old." "OH! Same age as Kookie!" _____ looked at Jungkook and he looked at her as well. "I was born in 1996," she said. Jungkook looked down a bit. "1997 for me, so you're my noona." _____ smiled at him. "I'll be a good noona." "But I wanna be your oppa, not dongsaeng. Not fair, you call hyung deul oppa." _____ smiled at him, scooted closer to him, making her being in front of him, and pinched his cheeks. "Arasseo. How about you call me noona and I'll call you oppa too. We'll go against the odds." Jungkook blushed madly at her and just nodded his head.

 

_____ leaned back and looked at the time. "It's 10:30AM already? Wows. I'm guessing you all have to go practice? I heard you all are having a comeback soon." The guys all nodded with slight smiles on their faces. "Would you like to come watch us practice? You'll be one of the first people to listen to the songs and watch us dance to them." _____ shook her head. "It's okay. I'm feeling a bit tired. I think I'm going to take a nap for about an hour. Maybe I'll join you guys some other time. Thanks though, V oppa." "Alrighties then. We'll bother you again in an hour. Bye _____!" "Bye bye _____!" "BYE _____!" "See you later _____ noona." "Mhmm annyeong oppa deul." With that, BTS all left the room and _____ took her nap

 

An hour has passed and _____ was still taking a nap. BTS has been practicing within that hour, taking small water breaks here and there. As promised, BTS went to go bother _____ after an hour. When they went to her work room, they found her sleeping in the middle of the floor with her coat acting as a blanket. They all carefully and quietly stepped inside the room and sat around her and of course, Jungkook was the one who sat in front of her.

 

They all stayed quiet, not knowing what to do as they don't know how she would react if they woke her up. After a bit, her phone, which was right beside her, rang. "_____ BANG! WAKE UP NOW! GIIIRL! GET YOUR UP!" It was her alarm with the sound that her best friend, Nancy, had set for her. _____ reached for her phone and when she was about to turn off her alarm, it kept on ringing. "DON'T YOU DARE TURN OFF THIS ALARM OR I'M GONNA WHOOP YOUR ! GET UP! NOW!" _____ dropped her phone down and groaned. "Why is she still haunting me

Please log in to read the full chapter