Ch. 4

Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was another morning and _____ was in her room in the company. She was busy drawing up ideas on how to decorate a wedding venue for one of her clients. As usual, she's blasting music in her room since listening to music while doing stuff is more fun for her. She was playing all of BTS' songs as she never really listened to their songs before. She really liked their music and praised them inside her head.

 

While she was working, she heard a knock on her door. When she looked towards the direction of where the knock came from, she saw her eonni with Ge Xing sleeping in her arms and turned down the volume of her music. "_____-ah, can you look after Ge Xing today? I have to go do something in the office today and no one's available to look after him. Can he stay with you? Please?" "Yeah, sure. Just let him sleep on my couch over there." "Alright. Thanks _____. I'll see you later." Soyul left and _____ went to go put her coat over Ge Xing.

 

Two hours passed by and _____ has been working nonstop, drawing out decorations and everything for her client, occasionally looking over at her nephew since he tend to move around in his sleep. When _____ decided to take a break, she stretched out her arms and looked at Ge Xing. He was looking back at her while laying down. "Yi yi!" She smiled and walked over to him. "You're awake? Are you hungry?" He nodded and she just laughed. "Aigoo, why are you so cute? Come on, let's go get lunch." Ge Xing got off the couch and ran towards the door with his lightning speed.

 

He saw someone entering another door and ran towards that door as well. "Xing Xing come back here!" He just ran past the man and through the door. The man at the door just stopped in his tracks and looked at the little boy running towards the mirror wall while he was screaming. Several other guys stopped what they were doing and just looked at the little boy as well.

 

_____ got to the door and apologized to the man at the door. "I'm so sorry for his behavior." "Is this how you raise your son?!" He scoffed at her and looked at her from head to toe before looking back at her eyes. "If you can't raise a child properly on your own, you shouldn't have been careless."

 

_____ just stared back at the man with an expressionless face. BTS, who stopped in the middle of their dance practice, was staring at the little boy and then back at _____ and one of their managers. It was silent in the room, except for Ge Xing's screams of joy. The manager had an annoyed face while _____ didn't show any expression, but her eyes were full of her fury. After a bit, she finally burst.

 

"Excuse me, ajeossi, but I don't think you have any right to say that. I don't know you and you don't know me. Even so, you shouldn't be saying rude like that to people in general." "Excuse me, little girl?" "Hold up, I'm not done yet. I don't care whether you're older than me or not. You have no right to judge." She pointed at Ge Xing, but kept eye contact with the man. "He's not my son. He's my nephew, but even so, I think I'm doing great with helping out on raising him up. I don't need YOU to tell ME how to treat a kid." If looks could kill, _____ would have been dead, but if looks really COULD kill, the manager would have went straight to hell and _____ would drag him back up to tear him up into pieces before tossing him back down there.

 

"Xing Xing." Ge Xing stopped playing with his reflection and looked towards his aunt. _____ pointed towards the manager while looking at Ge Xing and said, "Hit hit." Ge Xing smiled and screamed a war cry while running towards the man. He ran at full speed and started hitting mercilessly...

 

 

 

 

 

 

...at the manager's crotch.

 

When the manager was about to fall, _____ called Ge Xing back and carried him in her arms. "Good job, Xing Xing! High five!" Ge Xing smiled back at his aunt and high-fived her hand, thinking that she was playing around with him. She looked back at the manager who was now groaning in pain while squirming around on the ground. "I think I'm doing a pretty amazing job raising him as an aunt and he's growing up just fine." She smiled a playful smile at the little boy in her arms before hugging him tightly. "Let's go get lunch and then ice cream, yeah?" Ge Xing just squeezed her cheeks with his tiny hands and laughed. With that, _____ walked out of the room with a laughing boy in her arms.

 

The members of BTS all had a what-just-happened face while looking at each other before looking down at the manager that was still down on the ground. The room was quiet, except for the groans and whimpers of "that " here and there coming from the manager. No one went over to help him. They all just stayed frozen in place.

 

_____ was down at the cafe with Ge Xing. She was feeding him while he was scribbling on a paper on the table. "Xing Xing, aah!~" He had his mouth wide open with his ey

Please log in to read the full chapter