The Beginning and End

A Million Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zürich, Switzerland

Kyuhyun A Million Pieces:

 

 

Normal POV

 

 

            It was early morning as Go Ah Ra strolled out of the train in Zürich. She could feel the breeze of the morning as she looked down to the small map she had made for myself. She was so eager to just escape all the drama that was going on lately in her life. She wished that she could have come to Switzerland on vacations instead of business reasons. It was so bothersome to her so she decided to take a day off. She walked out and into the streets. They were full of people and cars zooming past everything. Was it like this everyday? She thought to herself. She bumped into someone and turned to look at him apologetically as she did her usual head bow. Kyuhyun stared at her curiously as she walked away. Who was she? She turned to look at him but kept on walking. Curiosity ate him up so he decided to follow her.

 

            Ah Ra walked into the yard of a church. She looked up remembering some small things she had to pray for. Kyuhyun stared at her not very far away. Why was she here? Was she an undercover nun? Do those even exist? He thought to himself. She started walking out as he walked in. Ah Ra looked up in time to see his face. Kyuhyun stared from behind her. Wasn't he the same guy I bumped into earlier? She thought to herself in a confused state as she turned around. Kyuhyun quickly averted his glance up to see the church. We probably ended up in the same place coincidentally. She thought to herself still confused as she walked away. Kyuhyun saw her walking away as he went around a not-working fountain and followed her again.

 

            Ah Ra went walking around the whole city taking a million selcas in different place. After some time of taking selcas she noticed the same guy appearing over and over again. She looked behind her to see him looking up at the sun. She walked over to a bridge that gave her a view towards some buildings. She was going to take another selca when she noticed him. Is he some sort of creepy stalker? She thought to herself. She turned to look at him but once again he looked up into the sky.

 

            “Are you following me?” Ah Ra asked Kyuhyun. Is she talking to me? He thought to himself as he looked behind himself and then back at her.

 

            “Me?” Kyuhyun asked her.

 

            “I felt like you were following me from a while ago...” She said looking down clearly remembering in confusion. What if it wasn't him? What if I'm blaming the wrong person? She thought to herself. Kyuhyun turned around looking down the street.

 

            “I wasn't.” He said and she turned around to take more selcas. He suddenly had an idea. He turned to her and asked her, “Do you want to bet if we can meet at the same place again in an hour? If we do, we should tour around together...” She looked at him weirdly as a thought hit him. Wait, she probably thinks I'm being weird right now. I mean we're strangers to each other. He thought to himself. “I'm not a weird person. I'm a student here. Here's my ID card...” He said as he searched through his wallet for his ID card.

 

            “No thanks, that's fine.” She said walking a step away. Kyuhyun dejectedly put his wallet away as she turned to look at him. So...he's a student. I feel so sorry for him now. He looks so...dejected right now. She thought to herself. She knew she shouldn't tour with him. This might bring great problems to her and her parents but she decided to just forget everything even if it was for one day only.

 

            “In an hour?” She asked him. He turned to look at her with an eager smile.

 

            “Yes!” He said taking his hand out for a handshake promise. She looked down at his hand but rather did a 90 degree bow and walked away. Kyuhyun kept on his smile as he counted 2 seconds for her to turn back around and shake his hand. But she just walked away. He turned around to see her leaving.

 

            Ah Ra walked around the city enjoying the sight of things being sold in the streets. She saw hats, tea cups, a small marble set, glass cups, etc. Kyuhyun walked past her not noticing that she was there. He himself was looking around at the different things being sold. Ah Ra walked over to a set of books laying down on a table. She reached to the books and at the same time a hand appeared over hers. She looked up to see Kyuhyun. He smiled at her as he gave her his hand for the handshake she hadn't given him. She ignored his hand though as she did another 90 degree bow and walked away. He laughed amused seeing that she wouldn't shake his hand. He looked down at his hand promising himself that he would soon hold her hand. Kyuhyun ran after her and reached her after walking up some stairs in the side walk.

 

            “Are you traveling alone?” Kyuhyun asked her. She nodded remembering that she was traveling alone but for business purposes only. Kyuhyun meanwhile tried to wrap his arm around her shoulders as she debated whether to let him talk informally to her or not.

 

            “You can speak comfortably to me.” She said as he pulled his hand back towards him and scratched his head.

 

            “Sure.” He said when she turned around to look at him. Ah Ra took her phone out and went to her GPS as she tried to see where they should go sight seeing next.

 

            “Where am I supposed to go?” She asked herself as she looked down the small map on her phone. Kyuhyun looked away and took the phone out of her hands. She turned to look at him with a what-are-you-doing face.

 

            “Can you even travel while looking at this?” He asked her as she let out a little small smile. He pulled her hand as they walked away. I knew I'd get to hold her hand sometime today. He thought to himself as he dragged her towards some part of the city.

 

             He bought ice cream for the both of them as they walked down a street. Kyuhyun took out his camera as he took a picture of both of them in front of a small lake behind them. They walked off to a restaurant to eat. He started talking to her about the flowers on the salad. She picked one off from the salad as she stared at the flowers beauty. The spent a while talking as they went off wandering into the city enjoying the rest of their day. They walked in front of  church and heard the bell as it rang. Kyuhyun offered his hand again so that they could dance. Am I betraying my parents right now? She thought to herself but decided that it wasn't even her fault. She threw all the thoughts out of her mind and smiled accepting his hand. They dance in front of the church while imaginary music went on in their minds. He spun her around in a circle and she landed in his arms a little too closely. Her mind was screaming for her to react. This is wrong. She thought to her own self. She knew it was and yet she just wanted to enjoy the moment in his arms. His strong arms seemed to be familiar to her but she had no idea how. For a second she looked down to his lips but decided not to go too far. She let go of him. He wished she would've stayed in his arms. Who was she and why was she making him so curious? She turned around quickly to distract themselves from the almost kiss.

 

            “Wow look at that.” She said as she walked towards a small decoration on the pavement. He couldn't let the grand opportunity escape. He felt like he needed to hug her...so he did. He pulled her arm back and wrapped his arms around her. Get back to your senses, Ah Ra. You know you can't involve yourself with him. Not now and certainly not ever. Ah Ra thought to herself but her body wouldn't listen to her mind. So this is déjà vu. She thought to herself. Why did I feel like I needed to hug her? Kyuhyun asked himself as he felt her hand tighten it's grip on his jacket. After that small moment the went over to a small cruise trip around the city. They screamed into the air losing themselves in the fun of it.

 

            “Hey, what's you name anyway?”Kyuhyun asked Ah Ra and she turned to look at him.

 

            “I'll tell you tomorrow.” She said smiling at him and then towards the ocean. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter