08

Guardian Angel From Above

08 - News

How many nights and days it's been that I've been working there, I wouldn't remember. I enjoy the job a lot. Most of the regular customers remember my name. They were kind to me.

"Have a good day." I say to one of the customer.

I lean on my hand, waiting for midnight to strike so I can leave.

Out in the dark, there he stood, watching me from afar. He didn't have a smile on his face but rather a irritated look. Something was bugging him. Whatever was bugging him, he didn't like it one bit.

"Yes!" I shouted with glory.

Time to go home. I lock the door, checking it two times to make sure it was lock before I headed home. Sometimes on my way home I would skip like a drunk person but most times, I walk.

He follow me home, keeping his distance away from me. I never notice his presence at all on my way home.

I quickly took a shower before falling asleep in my comfy bed. Ah, how great it is to be on my bed.

~ !! ~

"What do you mean?" Taemin shockingly ask Minho.
"He's here." Minho say with his bored face.
"I.. I thought he wouldn't be here until next month? Why did he suddenly change his mind?" Taemin ask Minho with his irritated voice.
"Taemin, I don't know all those questions until I meet him. Until than, I have to keep her out of his sight."
"No. That's too risky hyung." Taemin interjected.
"Than what do you want me to do?" Minho run his finger through his hair with irritation.
"You have to keep your eyes out on him. I'll keep my eyes on her 24/7." Taemin say.

Minho squint his eyes, trying to focus his mind. Taemin sigh loudly, afraid that everything would be ruin.

~ !! ~

Today was my day off from work. I spent my day inside the house, rearranging my house. I move the couch to the other side, and the tv along with other stuff on the opposite side.

I rewash all the dishes, placing them back into the cabinet. I mop the floor twice. I did Eun Su and my laundries. Waiting for it to dry, I pick out a book from the shelves to read.

I use to like reading a lot when I attended high school but after dropping out, I slowly stop reading them. It's not that I don't like books anymore but because I rarely have time to pick up one. I was constantly working for money or cleaning around the house.

--------------------------------------

Merry Christmas to you!