07

Guardian Angel From Above

07 - Snicker

"What are you doing here?" I sounded rather annoyed.
"Me? Why coudn't you treat me nice like you do with other costumers? I feel sad now." Minho fake a frown.
"If you're not going to buy anything, please leave." I pointed to the door, indicating him to leave.
"I'm here for.." Minho look at the candy shelf, picking up a random candy bar. "Here." he threw it on the counter.

I eye him suspiciously before punching in his total.

He handed me his credit card like it was nothing. I pick it up, running it. I handed it back to him once I finish the process.

"Have a nice day sir."
"Indeed I will." Minho smile shyly to me like I was his crush.

~ !! ~

Minho drove back to the club, slumping down on the couch.

"How'd it go?" Taemin plop down next to Minho, anticipating for the answer.

"Not good. She was rude." Minho shrug, opening the candy bar.

"I knew that was going to happen." Taemin laugh.

Minho shrug again, taking a bite out of the candy bar.

"Hyung, I thought you hated eating snickers because there's peanut in there?"

Minho shrug again. "It's my favorite candy bar now." Minho smiled meekly.


"You're weird." Taemin walk out of the room, leaving a weird Minho inside.

Minho laugh once the door closed. Yes, he was acting rather weird lately all because of who? Her.

He didn't even like snickers, especially peanut but here he was, eating it beacuse of her. Shaking his head, he took another bite out of the snicker.

~ !! ~

I walk home tiredly. I don't know why I'm so tired lately. Maybe my sleep is finally catching up to me.

"Eun Su." I call her name.

She didn't reply back so I went into her room to check up on her. She was fast asleep on her desk while studying.

She must have been studying all this time without eating. I grab her blanket off from her bed, placing it slowly over her body.

"Goodnight Eun Su." I turn off her light, closing the door behind me.

I took a quick shower, before falling into a deep sleep.