05

Guardian Angel From Above

05 - New job

I shut the door as I made my way home. Now I'm jobless all because of him.

I look at jobs listed inside the newspaper for my next job. What am I looking for? Circling all the jobs that apply to me, I made a phone call. Most of them were already taken, except for one. I jump up and down like crazy, happy that I found a job so fast.

I pray that I won't have to meet him again. He brings nothing but bad luck to me.

"Are you daydreaming again hyung?" Taemin ask as he took his seat next to Minho.

"No. I'm just thinking about what happen a few days ago." Minho grin wider.

"How'd it go? Did she agree to your terms?"

"Unfortunately, she decline it."

Taemin laugh, shaking his head.

"I would too if I was her. I mean, who would want to be a stranger's girlfriend? Not me."

Minho stare at Taemin without words. Maybe Taemin was right, was he a little too quick? No, there's no time in waiting, especially if he wanted it right away. Whatever he wants, he'll get it.

"I'm home!" Eun Su called out.

"Oh you're home." I greeted her from the kitchen.

"When do you start working?" Eun Su ask me, putting her bag inside her room.

"Tomorrow." I answer her.

"Night shift right?"

"Yes. I hope it'll be good." I smile.

"Of course it will. Who wouldn't want you as a worker? You're a diligent worker." Eun Su smile.

"I guess.."

It's been weeks since I started working there. The owners were both nice. Mr and Mrs. Yoon treated me nicely. I took over the night shift while they cover the morning. Sometimes Mr. Yoon would stay with me at night for time to time. I enjoyed his company when he was around. Makes the night more interesting.

The weather's getting chillier each day. Winter was approaching quickly. I cover myself with my coat as I walk into the store.

"Good evening Mr. Yoon." I greeted him with a smile.

"You are here. I was wondering you weren't going to show up." he smile.

"Sorry. My had family problem."

"Oh no, that's not good. I hope they're not serious."

I smile. "It's a minor problem."

"Well I'm off for the night. If anything happens, don't hesitate to call me."

"I won't." I smile, waving bye to him.

I sat down in the cashier seat. Tapping the pen on the table up and down, I was bored out of my mind. Somehow today seem to be longer than any days.

Just when I thought my day was going slow, it went even slower when he decided to show up.

"Hell-" I was shock to see him. "What are you doing here?!" I half yell at him, trying to keep my voice under control.