W H E R E A M I ?

Once Upon A Night

             Where am I? Why it’s so dark in here? Eunsoo questioning herself as she blinks her eyes in the thick darkness. She stood up and starts to walk even she can’t see anything. Eunsoo gulps the lump in as she hears someone..No. Something’s breathing behind her. It’s breathing loudly until Eunsoo’s hair and clothes moves. It’s not human.

            Eunsoo bit her lower lip and slowly turns her body. Suddenly, a very bright hot flame appears infront of her. She gasps and took a few stepsback. Her face and entire feels hot because of the bright flames. There are fire everywhere infront of her.

            Eunsoo try to calm herself. There’s a creature moving among the fire.  She smalls her eyes, focusing on the creature. She took a stepforward. The really big creature walks to her direction. Eunsoo gasps. She had never seen this creature in reality. She usually saw this creature in the fantasy movies or comics. She close her gaping mouth with both hands. The big creature, a big- fire- phoenix with it’s beautiful flaming wings made it’s way to Eunsoo.

            Eunsoo don’t know why, but she moves forward to the big phoenix. She ignores the burning surrounding and looks into the beautiful creature infront of her. Then, the phoenix bowed it’s head until it reached Eunsoo’s height. Eunsoo blinks at it. The phoenix let out a hums and moves it’s head to Eunsoo. Eunsoo bit her lower lip, worried she might get burn on her hand and maybe it will feel hurt.

            Eunsoo brings her hand higher and slowly, she touches the phoenix’s head. It’s miracle! Her hand didn’t burn nor hurt. She smiles and begins to pat the phoenix. “You’re... You are so beautiful...” She said softly. It’s fluffy feather makes Eunsoo feels comfortable.

            Suddenly, a pair of arms hugs her from behind and yanked her away from the phoenix. Eunsoo was shocked but at the same time, she looks at the phoenix who is slowly being surrounded by bright flames. Then, she closed her eyes tightly when she feels she might fell down with the pair of arms still around her waist.

“Open your eyes, pabo!”

Wait. Is that phoenix is talking?

“Yaah! Open your damn eyes! I command you to open your eyes!”

Nope. I think it’s not that beautiful bird. She opens her eyelids quickly and found a young handsome man is looking down at her. He still embracing Eunsoo on the floor. Eunsoo quickly pushes him away and strutted away. “Who..Who are you?!”

The young man cocked and eyebrow at her. “You know... I could not believe my phoenix met you.” He looks deep into Eunsoo’s brown eyes. His husky voice made Eunsoo flinched.

“Y-You..Your phoenix?” Is he nut or what? Who have a phoenix as their pet?!  Eunsoo looks down at the young man’s clothes. His jacket already burned and his shirt and pants also burned too. Poor him.

“Yes. He usually never let people meet... him. He even let you.... touch him.. Who are you?” The young man moves closer and Eunsoo moves backward but still on the floor until her back reached the wall.

Eunsoo looks around. They are in her room. Eunsoo looks back at the young man who is still looking at her with his blue ocean eyes. “I should asked you that first.” Eunsoo brave herself. “Who are you and what are you doing in my house?”

The young man sighs. He sits on the floor in Indian style and looks at the girl. “Well, I’m the King of Magic World, Park Chanyeol. I command you to answer my question just now.”

            “Eunsoo. Lee Eunsoo.” She said and her breath hitched when Chanyeol suddenly moves really closed to her. The king looks at her with his mesmerizing blue eyes.

            “Really...Who are you? Are you some of the princess from my world?”

            Eunsoo sighs and pushes the handsome king away. “I’m nobody that you know and the hell? I’m not a princess from YOUR magic-magic world.” Eunsoo was tired with this situation. Now, she wants this crazy man get out from her bedroom and let her sleep.

            “I’m talking the truth. Magic World is real.” He closed his eyes and steady his breath that quicken. “Come here.”He said and Eunsoo didn’t even budged. He let out a heavy breath and hugs Eunsoo. Eunsoo was speechless as her cheeks went burning. After a few minutes, Chanyeol let her go. “Sorry. I must do that to you to regain my power from you.”

            “What?!” This man is a lunatic! Handsome lunatic!

            “Do you remember we bumped at the weird place that have a lot of childrens’ toys?” he asks Eunsoo.

            Eunsoo tried to remember and then the memories come into her head. “Oh my god. Don’t tell me, you really.. REALLY fell down with that flames....”

            “Yes.”

            And now, Eunsoo needs a lot of oxygen. “Oh. My. God. So... Your Magic World... Is true....”She said quietly and Chanyeol heard it.

            “Yes. And for your info, young lady.. You took away my power and I need my power to live in this earth. So, you have no excuses when I suddenly hug or touch you to gain my power.” He said seriously and Eunsoo nods. It’s hard to believe this but this is the real thing’s happening now.

            “Can’t we.... I mean, can’t you just take your power back from me?”

            Chanyeol sighs and looks down. “I can’t do that. We need to go to my world to settle this problem.”

            Eunsoo bit her lower lip. This is just like a movie and this is absolutely incredible. Eunsoo smiles like a kid when she thought of something. She looks at Chanyeol. “Err... You said that I have your power, right? Even the phoenix?”

            Chanyeol gawked at her. “Yes but not the phoenix!” Chanyeol huffs.

            Eunsoo pouts. “Okay. But, what can I do with your power?”

            “Anything.”

            Eunsoo’s eyes gone wide. “JINJJA?”

            “Yes, stupid.”

            “Yaah! Don’t call me stupid, you freak man!” Eunsoo yelled and the king remains emotionless. Eunsoo hugs her knees. “How old are you?”

            “500 or five hundred and something years old.” He said like it’s normal to be heard by a person, human.

            Eunsoo gaps while blinking her eyes. “Are you serious?! That is..VERY old! O, I should call you uncle.”

            “Pfft. What? Just call me Chanyeol. But if you want, just call me Lord Chanyeol.” He ended up by made a handsome smirk Eunsoo had ever seen.

            Eunsoo rolls her eyes. “I’m willingly call you Chanyeol than that LORD CHANYEOL.” Her eyes fall onto Chanyeol’s clothes. She sighs and get up to take her shirts to give it to this man. She walks to the wardrobe and look out for a proper shirt. And the proper she found are a long pants and a pink bunny sweatshirt. The other is not fit the young man. “Chanyeol. Come here.”

            “Whoa. Who do you think you are? Command me like that?”

            Eunsoo rolls her eyes. “Just come here.” When Chanyeol stood up, Eunsoo gulps down her saliva. Dude, this king is really.. Tall. Like OMG. He stopped besides Eunsoo.

            “What is it?”

            Eunsoo gives him the clothes. “Here. Wear these.” Chanyeol looks down on the clothes.

            “Sheesh! You gave me this ty clothes?! This is so damn.” He crumpled the clothes and tossed it on the floor.

            Eunsoo blinks at her poor bunny sweatshirt. “Dude! That shirt is a gift from my bestbuddy, Baekhyun. How could you did that?!” She picks up the clothes and threw it on Chanyeol’s face. “Wear it, could you? You shirt has so many burnt hole. Your pants too! Just wear it.. Will you? She’s tired with this game. Very tired. She might knocked out if this situation didn’t change.

            Chanyeol sighs. “Okay. Thank you, anyway.” He looks at the bathroom. “Can I change in there?”

            Aish... This pabo king. “Of course you can, Lord Chanyeol. That’s a bathroom.”

            “Oh. Okay.” Then, he vanished into the bathroom. Eunsoo sighs in relief as she walks to her bed and sits on it. She looks around and eyes darted on the mug on her study table.

            Wait. Chanyeol said that I can do anything, right? So.... She bit her lower lip and gaze the mug. She is using her mind to lift up the mug. Slowly, the mug is floating in the air. At the sametime, Chanyeol got out from the bathroom, with the cute pink bunny sweatshirt. Hehe.

            “Whoa! Did I just lifted that mug without touching it?” Eunsoo hang as her eyes watch the floating mug with so much amazing feels.

The King of Magic World just rolled his eyes. “No You don’t lifted it up. Stupid! Don’t be too childish.” Chanyeol huffs and looks away as he stuffs his hands into the pink bunny sweater’s pockets. Ew. I can’t believe I’m wearing this pabo sweater. Chanyeol sighs. He can’t believe he must face this nightmare.

Eunsoo made a face and put down the mug slowly. She looks at Chanyeol who in her pink rabbit sweater and let out a small laughs. Chanyeol looks at her and cocked an eyebrow.  “What?”

“You look cute in that pink rabbit sweater, Lord Chanyeol.”

“. Damn it.”

“ Why don’t you wear that rabbit’s ear scarf?”

“ Shut up.”

“Wow. Why so red?”

“This is damn.”

..............................................................................................................

            “WHAT? Are you just saying that my brother will not recognize me? What about others that I know? My bestbuddy? Gosh!” Eunsoo starts to walk back and forth.

            Chanyeol nods as he closed his eyes and crossed his arms on his chest. “Yep.” Chanyeol looks at the frame beside the bed. “Look at that frame.”

            Eunsoo turns to look at the frame with a pout on her face.

            “Look. That should be you with your brother and your small friend. Now, it change into me.” Chanyeol looks at the frame with an annoyed look. “Sheesh. Since when I smile like that? Geez.” He flips the frame and looks at Eunsoo who is starts to cry.

            “Wha.. Why? I want my brother. I want him to remember me! Why is this happening?! What is my fault? How did this happening? I’ tred of this thing!” Tears rolled down her cheeks quickly.

            Chanyeol looks down poorly at the girl. He moves his hand to pat on the girl’s head but he stops when his hand was an inch away from Eunsoo’s head. He pulls his hand. “We must face the fact. I need to bring you into my world.”

            Eunsoo looks at her with her wet eyes. “Can’t we just go now?” 

            Chanyeol heart skips a beat when looking at Eunsoo’s wet face. Why am I like this. Lord... He shooks away the feels. “We can’t. I don’t have power. But... Maybe we can try it tomorrow.I think, I have a little power.”

            “Chanyeol......” Eunsoo sobs. “I want to see my bro.”

            “Well, he might freak out. He doesn’t know you.” Chanyeol said quietly.

            Eunsoo bit her lip. Wait. Is it really happening? I had just gave my clothes to Chanyeol and my clothes are still in the wardrobe. Eunsoo jolted up and opens the wardrobe widely. “Whaaaa?” Now, all her stuffs are gone and it had been replaced by all men’s clothes.

            “How did this... Oh God.”

            “I think you should take this bunny shirt back. You need to change.”

            “NOOOO! I HATE THISSS!!” Eunsoo screams and suddenly the door’s open.

            “What is happen--- Who is this, Chanyeol?” Donghae looks weirdly at Eunsoo and Eunsoo ended up fell on the floor, knocked out. She’s tired. Very tired.

            .............................................................................................................

A/N:

Tarraaa! Donefor today. Please wait for next chapter,okay? Tell me if this okay or not. Please show your support by subsrcribing this story. Thank you for reading!

Slap him for me