P R O L O G U E

Once Upon A Night

“Donghae oppa! I’ll be back at the same time.” Lee Eunsoo shouted from outside while wearing her sneakers. That night, she must go to tuition as usual. She wears a Converse sweatshirt, black jeans and sneakers. She let her hair just like that and she use a slingbag to put her stuff.

            Donghae appeared at the door and smile. He then pats on his only sister’s head. “Stay safe. Make sure there’s Baekhyun when you walk back home. Arraso?” He looks at his sister who is now smilling.

            “Arraso. Oppa, make sure you eat dinner that I made. You must have a long day in office, right?” Eunsoo raised her eyebrows. Donghae nods his head. Eunsoo smiles again and waves her hand. “Kay, oppa. Byebye.” After waving to each other, Eunsoo turns and walk out from the big house.

            Eunsoo  stops her legs when she reached infront of the house opposite hers. She bells the ring and slowly, the big gate opens widely. There, a small figure but a bit taller than Eunsoo, runs towards her. Eunsoo waves her hand. “Oi, Baekhyun!”

            “Yo. Sorry. A little late. I was just pooping.” Baekhyun smiles smugly and earns a kick on his leg.

            “Eww, Baek! You are so disgusting!”  Eunsoo laughs and turns away. “Let’s go, Baekhyun. Let’s go learn!”

             Baekhyun groans while walking. “I can’t believe, we have classes during one month holiday. Ergh.”

            Eunsoo hums. “Let’s eat tteobokki after class?”

            “At the same stall?”

            “Yes.”

            “On.”

.................................................................................................................................

Donghae is eating alone while watching TV. Being the heir of one of the biggest company in Korea makes him feel tired everytime he got home. He sighs and finish his food. He got up and walk to the sink. 

He washes his plate and mug carefully. Then, he made a cup of coffee and go back to the living room. There’s Kwangsoo is running away from Jongkkok in the TV. Donghae laughs and settled himself on the couch. He always watches this variety show with his family. When his parents died, he only watches this variety show alone with Eunsoo.

            Donghae let out a weak smiles. After watching two episodes of Running Man, Donghae glares at the clock. 10:30 PM. He frowns. Eunsoo should be at home past thirty minutes ago. Donghae takes his phone and dialled his sister’s number. He become panick when there’s a long wait. He was about to dialled again his sister’s number when suddenly, Eunsoo answered the phone.

“Hello, oppa?”

Thank god. Donghae let out relief breath and closed his eyes. “Where are you, Eunsoo?”

“I’m heading to home now. We were from tteobokki stall.” Eunsoo giggles on the line. “Oppa, I buy you special tteobokki. Wait at home, okay?”

Dongahe smiles and chuckles. “Buy me a can of cola too.” He laughs. “So, are you with Baekhyun?”

“Yes. Wait. Baekhyun! Did you see that?!” Donghae frowns when hearing his sister’s shouts.

“Eunsoo? What’s happening?” Then, he heard a loud breezes sound and Baekhyun’s screams.

“EUNSOO!!! DON’T GO THERE!”

“What..... is ........that?” Eunsoo’s voice rings in Donghae’s ear. He don’t know what’s happening and the last thing he heard before Eunsoo hung up was ruffling sounds.

“Eunsoo!!!”

Donghae become so panick and called Baekhyun’s and Eunsoo’s number afew times but there’s no answer. Donghae stood up and without switch off the TV, he went  starightly to the door, wanting to search for his only sister. He twisted the doorknob and froze when a very bright light appeared infront of him and his world’s blank.

...........................................................................................................................

            “Yaah! Don’t take my tteobokki, FatSoo!” Baekhyun frowns while preventing his precious tteobokki from Eunsoo using his chopsticks. The two bestfriend are now goofing around while laughing.

            “Hmmp! You’re so stingy. StingyBaekkie.” Eunsoo laughs and continues eating her tteobokki until it finished. There is silent between them whie they are gulping down Sprite. They got out from the stall after took Donghae’s tteobokki.

            “Baekkie, let’s go to Lotte World tomorrow since holidays starts tomorrow.” Eunsoo chirps happily like a five years old girl. They walk together to home. The city still busy and a lot of people are there.

            Baekhyun ruffles her hair and smiles. “Okay. We’ll go. But you must promise me something.” He let out mischievious smiles.

            Eunsoo looks at her and blinks her eyes twice. “What?”

            “Buy me ice cream after we’ve done playing there.” Baekhyun let out a cute smiles and Eunsoo chuckles. She pinches Baekhyun’s cheeks.

            “Dude. If you want ten ice creams, I willing to buy it for you.” Eunsoo laughs after letting go of Baekhyun’s cheeks. The boy frowns while rubbing his sore cheeks.

            “Let’s go back home, Byun Baekhyun!” Eunsoo already left him behind. Baekhyun quickly runs to her. “Yaah! Wait!”

            They walk along the playground near their house and suddenly, Eunsoo’s phone ringing.

            “Cause I’ve broken bones for you, and for you only, I make money but we just can’t keep this home...”

            Eunsoo answered when saw her brother’s name on it with his derp photo.

            “Hello, oppa?” She frowns while looking at Baekhyun. They keep on walking but slower their pace.

            “Where are you, Eunsoo?” Donghae’s voice sounds worried.

            “I’m heading to home now. We were from tteobokki stall.” Eunsoo giggles on the line. “Oppa, I buy you special tteobokki. Wait at home, okay?” Eunsoo smiles and glance at the plastic bag in her hand.

            Donghae chuckles on the other line. “Buy me a can of cola too.” Then he laughs. “So, are you with Baekhyun?”

Eunsoo looks around and saw something on the sky. She frowns but still answered her brother’s question. “Yes.” She gaps when saw a very bright light, like burning fire falling from the sky. “ Wait. Baekhyun! Did you see that?!” She shouts while pointing her finger to the light’s direction. Suddenly, night’s breeze become so strong and swings begins to swing faster.

Baekhyun immediately turns his head and hang his mouth open. “What the... “ He is so shock and can’t let out a single word. He had never see something like this.

“Eunsoo? What’s happening?” Eunsoo heard her brother, but she just ignore it because she feels so amazed by the  bright flame like light. Without realising, she walks to the direction, leaving Baekhyun behind.

“EUNSOO!!! DON’T GO THERE!” Baekhyun shouted at Eunsoo, running to Eunsoo who is now under the bright light. The bright light become nearer to Eunsoo’s direction.

“What...... is.......that?” Eunsoo looks at the light that is only a few metres from her head. Before she fell on the ground, she saw a young man in fancy clothes falling down onto her.

Then, she knocked out before she could opens her eyes.

.....................................................................................................

Wait. There's another update!