Story #5 : E - Expectation

A Song For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe *pant* we just *pant* ditched Jaebum with his date HAHAHAHA!” Youngji said while trying to catch her breath. The other 5 boys laughed along with her.

“Yeah can you see his face when we ran off?” Bambam said. “It was totally ridiculous! HAHA!”

“Hey what are you guys laughing about?” somebody interupted their conversation.They looked up to see Mark with his confused face.

“Oh hi oppa.” Youngji immediately went to Mark’s side and kissed him on his cheek. She could hear Jackson’s loud “Euw” behind her. Such an .

“Where’s Jaebum?” Mark casually put his hand on Youngji’s slim waist.

“We left him at school.” Youngjae said.

Mark frowned. “Why is that?”

“Jaebum oppa has a date with his junior today. So being nice friends we are, we just left him so that he can enjoy date.” Youngji answered his question. She then pulled Mark’s hand. “Let’s go!”

 

 

“Wahhhhhhhh~ It has been awhile since we last came here.” Bambam excitedly went inside the coffee shop. Yugyeom tailed him from behind. He too was excited coming here.

They used to come here ever since they were still in the middle school, well except for Jinyoung and Youngjae. The other 5 have known each other for quite a long time already. Mark, Jackson and Bambam got to know each other first because they went to the same Korean Language class. Later, Bambam brought Yugyeom with him on one of his hang out moment with Mark and Jackson. Yugyeom was Bambam’s only friend when he first come to Korea. Then they met Jaebum when they were playing skateboard at the park while Jaebum one day introduced Youngjae, his neighbour who has just moved to Seoul from Mokpo. And Jinyoung, well he just popped out from nowhere thus the group of 7 dork lucky boys have been created without they could even realized it.

Youngji was mesmerized by the shop’s decorations. It was not her first time being here, Jackson had brought her here once when she sulked with him when he said she was a stupid girl for getting the last ranking during final exam, but here she was mouth agape while looking at her surroundings. ‘It has been awhile.’

Seeing his girlfriend still in dazed, Mark pulled her towards one of the table and made her sit on the chair. He then took a seat beside her. Youngjae came to them and asked for their order.

“Hey guys. Do you want Americano?”

Mark smiled widely at the way Youngjae asked it in English. Being a f*boy he was Mark replied. “No! I want iced tea.”

Youngji hit his arm lightly. But she silently laughed anyway.

“You want iced tea? Okay I’m out!”

Mark burst out laughing. He then went to follow Youngjae to the counter to order his and Youngji’s drink. He didn’t have to ask Youngji what she wants because her answer will always be Americano.

After they got all of their drinks, Jackson volunteered to buy them cakes. The others just ignored him because they already know that he didn’t really have the intention to buy cakes, not even one. He would rather try to flirt with a group of beautiful girls sitting at the corner of the shop. Just when Jackson almost reached at where the girls are at, someone called his name.

“Jackson?”

He was about to curse the person for calling him out of sudden but his mouth immediately turned into an ‘O’ shape when seeing the girl standing before him. He thought it was Youngji but nah~ Youngji wasn’t that skinny like this girl.

“Hani noona?” he smiled at her. The girl smiled back him. “What are you doing here? You know this place?”

“Well of course I do. Why don’t I?” Jackson lifted his eyebrows at her remark. Hani frowned. “I live near here. You didn’t remember it do you?”

Jackson rubbed his nape awkwardly. “Sorry. I easily forget things. Bad memory.”

The thing is, Jackson and Hani had once seeing each other. They did went to the prom together last year and they have been out for a date quite a lot of times since then. It lasted only for a month though.

What does she expect? Jackson was a playboy after all. Of course there won’t be a thing between them. Jackson likes girls a lot that he just couldn’t help it but to like a lot of girls at the same time. Who does Hani thinks she is, trying to get 100% of Jackson’s attention. She might be the hottest senior Jackson had ever known, but seriously, the love between the two of them will never happen.

“So noona, how was college?” Jackson tried to change the topic.

“Great. Got a lot of hot male seniors in my faculty. Even hotter than you!” but still they failed to grabbed my heart like you did.

Jackson squinted his eyes. “Ayy noona! How could you say that? I worked out okay. Look at my biceps!” He showed his biceps to her.

“Ayy~ What is this? My seniors got better body than this.” She constantly poked his arm. It wasn’t your built up body that made me fall for you, you stupid.

Jackson was just about to argue with her when he heard Jinyoung called for his name. He looked towards Jinyoung’s direction to see Jinyoung waved his hand at him, ushered him to come with him. He looked at the table his group were at earlier and found it empty. The other have gone outside of the shop already.

Wow they have done with their drinks already? How fast!

“Oh noona. I have to go now. We are going to continue this argument later, okay?” Jackson turned to walked out of the shop but he stopped on his track and turned back to where Hani was at. “Noona. I’m so sorry for asking this but can you give me your number? I kind of lost all of my contacts.”

Sure you have to say that. Why would you save my number when we weren’t going to be a thing anyway.

“Oh yeah of course. Wait! Do you still use the number you gave me before? If you do, I’ll just give a miss call later.”

“My number? Oh the one we used to message each other before? Oh yeah yeah. I’m still using that number. Give me a call later okay noona! I’m going!” he waved at Hani and running to his friend who already went far away.

At that moment, Hani didn’t know she should be happy or regret that she still had Jackson’s number. She had been trying to delete his number for many times before but she didn’t succeed in doing so. Yes she was happy that she might get to hang out with Jackson again after being separated for months but she also regretted that she looked like a fool who was hoping for a miracle for a certain playboy to be hers.

 

 

Jackson really did kept his promise. He promised to continue their argument on ‘how hot his body is’ with hani so they met at Youngji’s parents coffee shop during the weekend. When they reached the shop, Jackson quickly greeted Youngji’s parents. He even hugged Youngji’s mother like she was his biological mother. Mrs. Heo asked him who was this pretty girl standing beside him? In which he unhesistantly answered “Just a senior.” Oh how painful it was for Hani to hear that. But she hold it in and tried to calm herself.

Just when they were waiting for their drinks, Jackson started saying how ridiculous it was for Hani to say that his body wasn’t that great. He non stop talking about his body while Hani just listened to him. A few minutes after that, someone went to their table to serve their drinks.

“Ah I know it would be you who ordered this absurd coffee! Yah do you know how hard it is to make this?! I was already late to meet Mark! This is all your fault.” Youngji blabbered while carefully put the coffee on the table, trying not to spill the precious coffee that she had made.

“Yah I’m your customer! You should treat your customer better! Customers are always right! And why are you seeing Mark again? Didn’t you just met him last night?” Jackson snapped at Youngji. Hani who was witnessing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter