Story #3 : C - Confession Song

A Song For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung first met Seungyeon when he was catching a bus on his first day attending a new school. He just moved to Seoul from Busan a few days ago. He was still unfamiliar with his new environment and he was totally clueless. Thank goodness that there was an angel to help him. And that angel tends to be any other than the Goddess Han Seungyeon.

“Excuse me.” He approached her. She looked up at him. Jinyoung swore his heart skipped a beat at that moment. He really couldn’t help but to stare at her longer than he should. He finally came to his senses when he heard the girl in front of him cleared .

“A-aah sorry! I don’t mean to stare-”

Seungyeon lifted her eyebrows. He panicked.

“I- I mean.. urm urm.. you see, I just moved here and I don’t know how to go to my new school.. I mean.. I don’t know which bus to take.. I- I-”

“Let me take you there.” She said.

“Huh?”

“I’m heading to the same place.” She pointed at her school badge. “We’re schoolmate.” She smiled.

That is how Han Seungyeon took a special place in Park Jinyoung’s heart.

 

 

Jinyoung was known for his love for books. People always see him at the library during recess. Today is not an exceptional. But today, instead of reading books, Jinyoung was seen being so busy writing something seriously. He wrote something, and then he tore to paper. He wrote again, he tore again. He sighed.

What he didn’t know was Seungyeon has been watching him since then. She was curious what he was up to so she went to him. Silently, she went to his back and poked him. He was startled by that. Fortunately he was born being polite that he didn’t scream out aloud in the library. He could be banned from coming to library ever again.

He turned around and saw his angel. She was trying her hard not to laugh out loud. She then took a seat beside him.

“You could’ve seen your face!” she half whispered. He just glared at her.

It’s always like that. He would and she would back. They just couldn’t stop fighting with each other. There are always things to be fight for. And they were called as Jackji no.2 because of that. But of course, who could ever fight better than Jackson and Youngji.

Jinyoung was still glaring at her that he didn’t realize that she was looking at his notebook. She quickly reached for it. Jinyoung widened his eyes and tried to snatch back his notebook. But unfortunately for him, Seungyeon already read the whole thing.

“I’m in love with you.”  Her face fell. She looked at him. “Yo- you like someone?”

He snatched the notebook from her hands.

“N- No!” he denied it. “I- it was just a- a lyric! Yeah, a lyric!” he tried to convince her.

“Lyric?” she widened her eyes. “You write song? Since when? Woah! I never thought you could write a song!”

“Well, it seems to be my hobby now.” Lies. He rubbed his nape. “Later when the song finished, I’ll let you hear it.”

“Really?” a beam of happiness spread over her face.

“Y- yeah.”

“Make sure I’ll be the first to hear okay?” she squinted her eyes. She held out her pinky finger towards him.

“Of course!” he chuckled at her cuteness and linked his pinky finger with hers.

It was written for you from the first place anyway.

 

 

It was one of their usual weekend hangout. They were at the park. Jinyoung was lying on Seungyeon's lap, eyes closed. Her hand was on his head, playing with his soft dark locks.

"Y-yah." Seungyeon called Jinyoung which he just hummed as a reply. "Urm.. you know.. urm.." she stuttered. Jinyoung quickly sat up and looked at her.

"What?" He could see that she was avoiding his eyes.

"I- I was just curious." She hesitantly looked up at him. "I- I mean, I just want to know." Jinyoung lifted his eyebrows. "Jinyoung-ah, what kind of girl attracts you?" Seungyeon blushed.

The said guy was taken aback by her question. How could he answer that?! How could he when his ideal type was there in front of him, waiting for him to answer her question.

Instead of answering her question, Jinyoung asked her back.

"Why? Do you like me that much that you want to fit my ideal type?" He smirked. Seungyeon widened her eyes.

"Wha- what are you talking about. Who said I like you!" She stood up and left him alone. Jinyoung laughed at her.

"Yah! Wait for me!" He ran after her.

‘You.’ Jinyoung wished he was that brave enough to say that.

 

 

It was the most favourite time of the year for Kirin Art High School students. The yearly prom night was around the corner. Students were confessing here and there to find their date for the prom. There were some who succeed with their confession, some didn’t.

His classmates too, were excited with the prom thingy. Especially that guy named Wang Jackson. He had been waiting for long for this time to ask a really gorgeous senior named Hani who he just got to know early this year.

“Yah yah yah Junior-ah!” Jackson called Jinyoung. Jackson was the only one who called him that because he entered the school quite late from anyone else. “Guess what??” Jackson was being all excited.

“What?” Jinyoung actually already can guess what Jackson was about to say. Probably about Hani accepted his confession or something. But being a good friend he is, Jinyoung just let Jackson say anything he likes.

“Hani noona agreed to go to the prom with me!!” Jackson hugged Jinyoung.

“Good for you man!” Jinyoung patted Jackson’s back. He turned to do what he was doing before. Jackson looked at him.

“Wahh.. You are still working on this?” Jackson asked. Jinyoung just nodded without lifting his head. He continued writing lyrics. “When are you going to confess to her?”

“Don’t know.” Jinyoung sighed.

Later during recess, Jinyoung followed Jackson to the cafeteria because he didn’t bring his lunchbox today. When he walked past Seungyeon’s cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter