Story #1 : A - A

A Song For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*beep*

“OH MY GOODNESS! He approved my follow request?! And wait what? He requested to follow me back? Is this for real?” Youngji slapped her face several times. “OMG this is real! Should I approve him?” She was jumping up and down inside her tiny room. She quickly closed her Instagram to message someone.

Youngji_hur: Yo Jacks! Remember that guy I told you?

Youngji_hur: Mark Tuan, Yes!

Youngji_hur: Yesterday I requested to follow him on Instagram, and HE APPROVED ME!

Youngji_hur: And he requested to follow me back! Should I approve or shouldn’t I?

Youngji_hur: Hey WANG! Say something!

Youngji_hur: WANG JACKSON! DO NOT BLUETICK ME!

Youngji_hur: Ugh nevermind. You’re useless. I already approved him. ANDDD HE LIKED MY PICTURES!

JacksonWang852: Good for you. NOW GO AWAY AND DON’T DISTURB ME!

Youngji_hur: You ! *mehrong*

 

 

OMG he looks cute in this picture, LIKE.

Wow he’s HOT, LIKE.

Is this how he looks when he was a child? Awwh so cute!, LIKE.

LIKE

LIKE

LIKE

One more LIKE

Another LIKE

“OMG I look like a retarded stalker who likes her crush’s pictures on Instagram!” Youngji threw away her phone. “Ugh Mark Tuan! Why do you have to be so handsome?” She sighed.

 

 

“Okay class; please do revision for your final examination and GOODLUCK!” Mr. Park said and went out from the class.

All of the students started to pack their stuffs, quickly went away to go home. The girls were still there, planning on something they would do after class.

“Hey girls!” It was Hara. “Since it’s the last day of class, why don’t we hang out for a while?”

“Yeah! It has been forever since we last hang out with each other.” Seungyeon nodded and looked at the other two girls besides her.

“Call!” Gyuri and Youngji said at the same time.

In a blink of time, the girls were at the cafe across their school, drinking Cafe Latte, each one of them.

“Girls, Listen!” Hara broke the silence. The girls nodded, showing that they were listening whatever Hara was trying to say to them. “I’m going to confess to him!”

“What!?” Seungyeon choked.

“You’re going to confess to that Woohyun- Wooyeon? ugh whatever his name is. Are you serious?” Gyuri asked, disbelieved.

“It’s Wooyoung, unnie. And yes, I’m dead serious!” Hara blushed

“Omo unnie! When?” Youngji cannot help but to be super excited.

“Well, I’ve been thinking to confess to him right after our last paper.” Hara was playing with the hem of her dress. “Since he’s going to graduate this year and we probably not going to meet each other again, so yeah, I decided that that is the best time to confess.”

“Awwh Hara! I think you should do that! We’re going to support you.” Seungyeon put her right hand on Hara’s. “Right girls?”

“Yeah!” It was Youngji. “But! If he breaks your heart, just tell us so that I can kick his !” She curled her hand into a fist. All the girls laughed at her cuteness. They stopped laughing when a waiter came to serve the cakes they ordered before.

“Oh yeah Seungyeon-ie.” Gyuri took a bite of the cake. Seungyeon looked at her direction. “Why don’t you confess too?” Another bite.

“Why?” Seungyeon widen her eyes. “Why should I?”

“Well I don’t know. Don’t you have anyone that you like?

“No! Absolutely no.” Seungyeon shook her head. “Nobody in this school is closed enough to my ideal type.”

“You’re so boring.”

“Hey-”

“Youngji-ah! What about you?” Gyuri cut Seungyeon off. “Do you like any guy in school?” The girls turned to look at her.

“Well... there is this one guy.”

“OMG my baby girl has crush on someone!”

“Gyuri unnie! Let her finish first!” Hara hit Gyuri on her arm. She looked at Youngji. “Go on.”

“Urm.. His name is Mark Tuan.” Youngji blushed. “He majors in Arts and I think he’s a year older than us.”

“Major in Arts?” Gyuri asked. “My Myungie probably knows him since he majors in Arts too.”

“Excuse me, your Myungie?” Seungyeon widen her eyes. “Is there something you didn’t tell us about?” She glared at Gyuri. “Gyuri?” The girls turned to look at Gyuri.

“Err.. well yeah. It has been 2 weeks now.” Gyuri blushed.

“OMG GYURI! Congrats!” The girls squealed. The other customers were just stared at them for being so loud.

“Oh wait!” Hara spoke up. “Youngji-ah! Why don’t you confess to Mark too?”

“Yeah Youngji, you really should.” Gyuri nodded.

“Yeah!” Seungyeon too agreed with Hara.

 

 

12 Days to go before the confession day.

Kakao talk chat room.

Youngji_hur: Unnies, help me!

Thesy88: Yes Youngji? What’s the matter? Are you alright?

Gyuri_88: OMG my baby are you okay?

Youngji_hur: Unnies... I don’t have Mark’s number. I only know his name and his freaking age! How am I supposed to confess?

Gyuri_88: Are you freaking serious? I thought you’re in emergency or something!

Thesy88: You make us worried!

Kxxhara: Couldn’t agree with other unnies. So what’s up Youngji?

Youngji_hur: Keke. Sorry unnies. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter