Chapter 2

Well... This Is Love...

The next day, the choir club is having a meeting.

“Okay guys. I want to introduce our new and the last member of our club. This is Jisoo. He’s from L.A and a new student in our school. Please be nice to him.” Jeonghan introduces Jisoo to the club members.

“Of course we will be nice to him!” exclaimed Seungkwan loudly (as usual) and gaining a glare (?) from Jeonghan. Seungkwan is taken aback because of it. Jeonghan NEVER glares at anyone which made the others looked at him like he just made a sin (which is a glare). Jeonghan then turned to Jisoo and smiles (too) kindly at him.

“You can have a seat now.” He continues, “Alright, yesterday I was being informed by the teachers that our school will going to hold a singing competition. Any students can join it whether you want to sing as solo or with groups. Now, I’m going to announce of who will participate the competition with me.”

“Wait? You already decided it?!” Seokmin, who always be the silent guy in the club snapped. It surprised Jeonghan a little but he continues anyway.

“Yeah, I already decided it. Sorry not sorry. So, there will be 4 people participate with me. We’re going to perform in group. The first one is............Seungkwan.”

“Oh yeah! Let the whole school know who’s the diva is!”

“The second person is.........Seokmin.”

“.......what......”                                                             

“After that, there will be.............Jihoon.”

“Me???”

“Yup, it’s you, my dear. And the last lucky person is.............you, Jisoo.”

“Eh? I’m still new here. Why me?”

“Instinct I guess. Hahaha... But I know you can do it. So, the competition is next month. We have a plenty of time to practice. Jihoon-ah, do you bring your songs today?”

 

 

-after a while-

“The songs are good. We could use them for the competition.” Jeonghan complimented after he listened to Jihoon’s songs.

“But which song we should perform with? We could only perform with one song, right?” Seungkwan asked, looking at all the music sheets he held.

“I think ‘20’ sounds good. It’s my favorite song.” Jihoon suggested. Seungkwan and Seokmin nodded while their leader still looks uncertain about it.

“But I still not satisfied with it. How about we use the other songs?”

“The song ‘20’ is great. I agree if we perform using the song. But if you do not satisfy with it, I can help Jihoon to rearrange the song.” Jisoo says, looking straight to the leader. Jeonghan immediately agrees, which made the others become shock because Jeonghan NEVER accepts anyone’s idea.

“Okay. I look forward for it! If you need any help, just ask for me!” He says too excitedly. Jisoo, who is oblivious towards the leader strange behavior just giving him his usual sweet smile.

 

Hmm... Something is wrong... Seungkwan thought while watching Jeonghan, who is chatting happily with Jisoo by now. He then moved his chair towards Jihoon and wrapped his arms around his friend’s shoulder to talk secretly with him.

“Do you notice how Jeonghan looked at Jisoo right now? He looks happy than usual. And I forgot to tell you. Yesterday, Jeonghan called me to ask about Jisoo but I told him I just know Jisoo that day. At night, he called me again to ask for Jisoo’s number. I said I don’t have it. After that, he just hung up with me.” Jihoon looked at Seungkwan, still confused over the diva’s statement. Seungkwan sighs. I don’t know Jihoon is this stupid.

“I think Jeonghan have a crush on Jisoo...!” He whispered, shaking Jihoon’s small body. Seokmin looked at them weirdly but he shrugged them off. Weird people...

“Are you serious?! Then, how about Seungcheol? Does this mean Jeonghan cheat on him?! Why would he do that?” Jihoon whispered back.

“Of course I’m serious! Look at them now. About Seungcheol, I don’t know and I’m not sure. But I don’t think Jeonghan would cheat on him. Seungcheol is a good guy.”

Jihoon looked over Jeonghan and Jisoo. He widens his not-so-wide eyes at the sight where Jeonghan is sitting WAY TOO CLOSE to Jisoo. The long-haired male is practically sticking himself on Jisoo who looks a little bit uncomfortable. Poor that guy. Jihoon looks back at Seungkwan. “See? I told you.”

Jihoon stares at the two for the last time before proceeding to do his work. Maybe Jeonghan just want to befriend with Jisoo. This is just for a temporary time.

 

Oh no. He is SO wrong. For the next 2 weeks, Jeonghan still sticking himself on Jisoo who looks more comfortable now (he already used to it). Now, they are sitting in their practice room (provided by the school), in the middle of practicing their parts in the song. Suddenly, the door of the room is being open harshly.

“Dude, you don’t have to do this!” Hansol shouted at Seungcheol, the one who slams the door. He looks really angry.

“Seungcheol, what are you doing here?” Jeonghan asked at the angry-looking male.

“I just wanted to see what are you doing behind my back.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve saw what are you doing behind my back. You spend too much time with that guy! You are cheating on me.”

“What? No... I spent time with Jisoo because......we’re.....practicing for our singing competition.”

“Same excuse all over again. I’m sick hearing it all the time. It’s clearly shows that you’re cheating.”

As the two continue bickering, Seokmin already dozed off, while Jihoon and Jisoo standing awkwardly, listening to the arguments. Seungkwan however is secretly glancing at Hansol who tried to hold Seungcheol from hurting anyone there (don’t mess up with an angry Seungcheol).

“You know what? We’re over! I’m sick of you! I’m sick of everything about you! Now get out of here!” Jeonghan snapped. Everyone is shock (excluding Seokmin) because JeongCheol...are...breaking...up... Jihoon and Seungkwan look at each other.

“Okay, I get out of here. I don’t want to date with a cheater anyway.” With that, Seungcheol and Hansol went out of the practice room.  Jeonghan looks at the door for a few seconds before he let out a satisfy (?) laugh.

“Hahahahahahah!!! Finally I’m free! Now, I don’t have to deal with his crazy fangirls. Woohoo~~~” Jihoon, Seungkwan, Jisoo and Seokmin (he woke up due to Jeonghan’s hysterical laugh) look at their leader weirdly.

“I thought you will be sad after breaking up with Seungcheol.”

“Jisoo-ah, we live in a real world, not in a cliché drama. So, things are always happen unexpectedly. You got it? Now, let’s continue our practice.” Jeonghan said happily and not forgetting to give Jisoo a wink. The L.A boy just stared blankly at Jeonghan. Hmm... He’s right...

 

 

As they finished their practice, Jihoon decided to go home since he has nothing to do after that. He walked along until he heard a loud noise coming from the basketball court. Looks like Seungcheol’s team are having their practice. I don’t think it’s wrong to look for a while. Jihoon then sits under a shady tree near the court. He pretends to read a book while secretly watching the basketball team (or more like watching Seungcheol). As he too absorb watching them (or he), he didn’t realize that one of the player accidentally throw the ball too high and hits Jihoon’s head (again).

“Holy ! Can’t you guys play properly?! Ouch...” Jihoon rubs his head. The whole team runs towards him.

“Oh, you again. We should stop meeting like this.” Jihoon looks up. It’s Seungcheol who smiles at him. Jihoon blushes and stand up, packing his things into his backpack.

“Jihoon, right? Well, I’m sorry for my team’s mistake. I hope you’re not angry.” Seungcheol says, rubbing his neck. Jihoon feels that he couldn’t look up at Seungcheol. God damn it! Why I’m so nervous right now?! And he remembered my name!!!

“Err... It’s okay... I’m not angry... I-I-I should go now. Bye.” Jihoon hurriedly run away, leaving a confused Seungcheol and rather amused basketball players.

“Hey, is this that shortie’s book?” Mingyu exclaimed, picking up a book that Jihoon forgot to bring with him. Seungcheol snatched the book from Mingyu.

“I’ll give it to him tomorrow.” He smiles.

 

Meanwhile.......

“Oh my gosh!!! Am I dreaming just now??? And he’s smiling at me!!! Okay, I should calm down. But, seriously??!! AAAHHH!!!” Jihoon squeals with his not-so-manly tone. Luckily, he was alone at that time so no one is there to watch the embarrassing scene of Lee Jihoon. He took a deep breath to calm himself. Inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale... Then, “Eh, wait a minute. Why did Seungcheol looked so happy today? He just broke up with Jeonghan though... Seriously, those two are so unpredictable. Okay Lee Jihoon, you should go home now or you’ll getting nag by mom.”

 

Later, at night...

-Seungcheol’s house-

Seungcheol stared at Jihoon’s book for the fifth time that night. He doesn’t know why he’s so interested at the book (or the book’s owner). He decided to take a look at the book’s content. Nothing interesting as the book is about birds. Then, something slipped from the book. It was a piece of paper. Seungcheol took it and read it.

I saw him playing at the basketball court. God, why he is so perfect?! I think I’m going to fall for him. Wait, I already fall in love with him. I only wait for him to catch me (sounds too cliché). I like, no, I love you, CSC.

“Wait, CSC? Choi Seungcheol? He likes me?” Seungcheol smiles brightly. He then jumped onto his bed while shouting ‘he likes me!!!’

“I have to tell Jeonghan about this.”