Chapter 7

Well... This Is Love...

“I LIKE YOU CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!” Jihoon blurted out. It’s too loud than he intended to. He closed his eyes, waiting for an answer (a rejection, maybe...) from Seungcheol. But instead, he feels someone grabs his hands and brought him away. He opened his eyes, shocked to see Seungcheol pulls his away from the others. After a while, they arrive at the backyard.

“What are we doing here?” Jihoon asked, looking at the taller confusedly. Does Seungcheol want to reject him? Then, why did he bring him all the way here just to reject?

“You said you like me, right?” Seungcheol asked, not bothering to answer Jihoon’s question earlier. The shorter’s face become red hearing Seungcheol’s question. He timidly nodded while mumbling a ‘yes’, but still Seungcheol can hear it. A smirk then appeared on his handsome face.

“Prove it.”

“Eh?” Jihoon looks up at Seungcheol. Prove? Why should he prove? Is the confession is not enough? He doesn’t know what’s playing inside Seungcheol’s (probably naughty) mind. Jihoon turns away, his back facing the still-smirking Seungcheol.

“W-why should I prove?” He cursed himself for stuttering.

“Because I want to know whether you’re really like me or not.”

“Of course I really like you. Do you think I’m just joking? I never joke about this thing. I.......I really like you.”

“Hmm......okay.... But, it’s too bad.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t like you.” Jihoon could feel his heart drop and shattered. So, all this time Seungcheol was just playing with him........?

“I really don’t like you.” Seungcheol continued. Jihoon bites his lip and try to prevent his already forming tears from fall. Suddenly, Seungcheol walks closer to him, making him tense up a bit. He could feel Seungcheol’s breath on his neck. Jihoon shivered at that.

“Do you know why I didn’t like you? Because................... I love you....” Seungcheol whisper the last sentence at Jihoon’s ear. The shorter widen his eyes. The taller then wrap his arms around Jihoon’s petite waist.

“So, do you love me?”

“Yes...”

“Sorry, I can’t hear you. Say it louder, please.”

“Yes!”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I love you too.”

Seungcheol smiled and kissed Jihoon’s cheek. Jihoon shyly smiled. He feels his tears are already fall. Seungcheol turns him around to face him.

“Babe, why did you cry?” Seungcheol asked and wipes the tears off.  Jihoon’s face.

“I’m just........so happy..... When you said those three words to me, I feel......... Am I dreaming right now?”

“No you’re not dreaming, Jihoonie. It’s real. I love you.” Seungcheol cupped Jihoon’s face. He continues, “I love you so much.” He moves forward, taking Jihoon’s lips against his. Claiming Jihoon as his property. Jihoon surprised at the action but then, he melts into the kiss. Letting Seungcheol takes the lead and dominant the kiss. The world seems to be stop and-

“If you guys continue to make out, don’t do it in my house.”

The newly lovers stop. They turn to see Jeonghan, Jisoo, Seungkwan and the others watching them with amused face. Jihoon feels embarrassed, knowing that those guys are already witnessing their cheesy confessions.

“Do you have to come at the wrong time?” Seungcheol asked. Not forgetting to wrap his arms around Jihoon possessively.

“Well, I think I came at the right time to stop you guys from having ‘it’ here.” Jeonghan said sassily (he learns a lot from Seungkwan).

“Jihoonie!” Seungkwan runs towards Jihoon and hugs him tightly. “I’m so happy for you. Finally you confessed to Seungcheol. And now, it’s Jisoo’s turn.”

The said guy flinched. “Eh? Why me?”

“I know you like someone even though I don’t know him or her. But! I will find out about it...”

“That.....that can be wait. For now, it’s Jihoon and Seungcheol’s moment! Ha...ha...ha....” Jisoo laughs awkwardly. He clears his throat after sensing the awkward scene.

“Come on! Let’s continue partyyy!!!” Seungcheol shouted and hold his now boyfriend’s hand. They smiled to each other before went inside to join the others.

 

 

-the next morning-

Finally, weekend is arrived... Jisoo woke up from his sleep. He looked over his phone. It’s already 10.00 a.m. He remembered what happened last night at Jeonghan’s house. They were having so much fun. Jisoo smiled at the memory. Especially when they were secretly watching JiCheol’s confessions, he cringed at that. Too much cheesiness.

“Jihoon is already confessed. Am I going to do that too?” Jisoo asked himself.

“To who?”

Jisoo startled at the voice. He turns around to see his mom standing at the door.

“Mom, since when you get here?”

“Just now. What are you thinking about, Joshua?” His mom then sits beside him on the bed.

“Nothing, mom. It just....I recalled back the events last night at my friend’s house.”

“Then, what about the confession thing?”

“W-w-what?”

“Tell me, Joshua. Do you have a crush?”

Jisoo sighs. Since his mom already know, might as well just tell the truth. “Yes, I have. He’s so beautiful, even more beautiful than L.A girls.”

“Oh really? What is his name?”

“Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan. We just know for a month now. At first, I thought I just admired him for his beauty. But then, it went deeper than I thought.” Jisoo sighs again. Thinking about Jeonghan always makes him like this.

“Why don’t you tell him about that? Right now...”

“Right......now....?”

Jisoo’s mom then pointed at the door. To his shock, Jeonghan is standing there awkwardly with a red face. He probably already heard Jisoo’s indirect confession towards him.

“Mom............how....?”

“Actually I came here because I want to tell you that your friend is coming. And it turned out like this.” Jisoo’s mom innocently smiled. “I leave both of you here. Just don’t do anything weird.”

“............”

“............”

“Ahem...... err..... Did you hear all of it?” Jisoo asked.

“Well, unfortunately for you, yes. I heard all of it.” Jeonghan shyly said. The situation becomes awkward for them. Just then, Jisoo realized that he hasn’t shower yet.

“Oh my god, I need to shower now. But before that, do you...........have the same feeling to me?”

“Um... yeah I.....like- err... love you too...”

“Great! Now I have to shower first so we can go on a date!”

“What?”

And Jeonghan has never been so happy like this in his entire life.

 

 

 

And Seungkwan has never been so bored and jealous in his entire life.

“So, my parents had asked me to invite you and your family to have dinner at my house.” Seungcheol said while playing Jihoon’s finger. Jihoon smiles widely and excitedly nodded. Both of them are currently cuddling and flirting in front of Seungkwan at the school’s cafeteria. The diva feels like an outsider right now. And the thing get worsen when another couple a.k.a JiHan coming towards them.

“I guess that both of you are dating now.” Seungkwan said with his boring tone.

“Yes! Oh my gosh I can’t believe it!” Jeonghan said excitedly as he clings around Jisoo. “And we’re just have our date last weekend.” He continues.

“Hmph!” Seungkwan huffed angrily. He’s the only one who is single in their circle of friends so how can he not be angry...

“Like you always say to me, Seungkwan-ah. Man up and confess already.” Jihoon said. Seungkwan rolled his eyes. Great...

“Ugh!” Seungkwan looked at Jihoon and Jisoo. “Both of you are already have boyfriend! I’m the only one who is single... I’m lonely. Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely...”

“If you want I can call Hansol right now to accompany you, if you’re so lonely.” Seungcheol said and smile amusedly at the diva.

“What the-“

“Hey guys. What’s up?” Speaking of the devil.

“Hey Hansol, our friend here is wailing about his lonely life.” Jeonghan said. The newcomer just nodded and sits beside the said lonely guy.

“Seungkwan, right? Are you okay?” Hansol asked and Seungkwan feels his face getting red. Why Hansol is so close to me right now??!

“Err.... you know, all of my friends have their own lovers now. I.....I’m lonely~~~”

“Well, you just have to wait for something.”

“Wait for what?”

“Wait for the next chapter.”

 

 

THE END.

 

 

 

finally! it's over~~~ mansae mansae mansae yeah~! JiCheol and JiHan are finally together...

as I said before, there will be a special chapter for Verkwan! please wait for it..

thank you to all the subscribers and upvoters, and also to those who comment! I really love reading your comments. love you all~~~

oh, please check out my other story here in case you guys didn't know.... 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1076761/noona-s-diary-oneshot-seventeen-meanie-jicheol-junhao

BYE!