The News Is Out

Before the Year Ends

NARRATOR'S POV

It was almost 8:00 a.m. and it was a normal day, is what I would say if the student of Idol High weren't running around with various types of expressions on their faces. You might ask why were they running around? Well you see, earlier today it was normal until everyone got a message, it was two pictures one of Baekhyun kissing Daehyun's cheek and the other one was Daehyun hugging Baekhyun by the waist. Then all broke loose.


Daehyun' POV

I had just arrived at school and was parking my motorcycle, though while I was doing that I noticed I was getting many stares. I mean I always get them but today it was a bit more than usual. I entered the school building and the first thing I saw was picture of Baekhyun and me from yesterday, well that explains the stares. WAIT, then everyone must now think there must be something going on between Baekhyun and me. OMG WHAT IF THEY SHIP MY CRUSH AND MEEE! Woah, calm down fanboy Dae. "Dae,Daehyun!'' I heard someone call. I turn around and saw Baekhyun running towards me. "Baek.." I whispered taken away by his beauty. (Imagine him in his cbx clothes the one where he has a blue jean jacket) " Follow me, Dae!" he exclaimed. I let him take my hand and drag me along behind me I heard wolf whistles from students. We reached the janitor's closet and Baekhyun entered and I followed. " What do you need Baek?" I asked. " I don't need anything I just wanted to tell you that our plan worked, can you believe it Dae!" He said and gave me a puppy smile. I smiled back, " Yeah, I noticed! But you know we need to make them believe more." I said in a husky voice and leaned in towards him. "Dae, I mean Daehyun there is no one in here to make believe." He said. I didn't listen as I kept leaning toward him, our faces where only a couple of inches apart. Baekhyun closed his eyes and with that I closed mine too and kissed him. I was sweet and passionate. His lips are so soft, I noticed as we kissed and I got this feeling. This feeling it feels like there are fireworks going off inside me. His lips they are so addictive and I want more.


Baekhyun's POV

OMG Dae is KISSING ME!!! My heart was beating fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I'm pretty sure if you payed close attention to my cheeks you would notice a blush. I was so lost in the kiss that it shocked me when Dae put his hands on my . That brought me back to reality and I pushed him away. His face was as flushed as mine and boy did he look hot and adorable. " I got to go..." I said and open the door and started to run. " Wait Baek!" I heard him yell. I was running so fast I didn't notice there was someone in front of me and I ran into them. "Aaa, you idiot why don't you watch where you go?!" I heard a female voice say. " I'm sorry! " I said and was about to leave when the girl put up her hand to stop me. " Are you Baekhyun? " she said. "Uh yeah. Why?" I aked. I saw a evil smirk appear on her face and I became unsettled. " So your the Daeyun's with now. HAHAHA! He left all this (she roams her hands up her body) for a like you HAHAHA! " SHe said.  " Well aren't you a rude . Anyways who are you to be insulting me?" I asked. " I'm Naeun, Daehyun's ex girlfriend but soon to be his girldfriend again when I make him leave your sorry self. " she said. I don't know why but suddenly I felt jealous. "I'm sure he's smart to know not to go back to a thirsty ! " I said. She got a dark expression on her face. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU !" she exclaimed. She clawed my shoulder and was about to slap me. I waited for the blow but it never came. Slowly I looked up and saw Daehyun.  "That's enough Naeun. You know I left you for a good reason, and if anyone is a it's you. " Dae said. 


Daehyun's POV

" But Dae, this is just tricking you. YOU STILL LOVE ME!" Naeun shouted. " I don't love you now go away!" I shouted. She screamed in frustration and stomped away. I turned to Baek and hugged him. " Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" I asked. "I'm fine Daehyun just a bit surprised. Also why didn't you tell me about her? " Baek asked. I sighed but told him the whole story when I was done he asked, " Is that why you became cold hearted?" I looked at him and nodded. He said nothing and hugged me. I was surprised but relaxed into the hug. Though it was cut short my none other than Chanyeol. "Baek! What's the meaning of this??!!" He exclaimed. Baekhyun and I looked up. he's here!


And cut! I'm sorry for the cliff hanger XD I will update soon again but please leave comments, they motivate me to update. Also what do you think is going to happen next? Until next time!