It was a Mistake, Right?

Before the Year Ends

I finally updated! Enjoy!

Baekhyun's POV

Today was the day. I walked down to the kitchen and made a simple breakfast.  IT was just pancakes and a cup ot tea. I sat down on the stool near the kitchen counter and took out my phone. I turned it on and looked at a certain notification.

...1 message from Dae/Jerk

I stared at it a bit deciding if I should open it or not. Though my curiosity got the best of me, and I opened it.

Dae/Jerk: You better be ready by 9 and make sure to look hot. ;)

Make sure to look hot!? MAKE SURE TO LOOK HOT!! I always look hot what is he talking about!? Well, I'll show him how hot I can be later today.Though I should call Chanyeol and tell him about the party. I pulled out my phone and called him, after taking a bit of my pancakes. 

C: " Hello?..."

B: " Hi Chanyeol! I wanted to known if you're busy or have something planned today."

C: " I don't have anything to do since Dara is busy. Why?" 

B: " I wanted to invite you to Big Bang's Christmas party. You wan-"

C: " OF COURSE I WANT TO GO! Dude it's Big Bang that were talking about!"

B: " Ok, but don't ever interrupt me you yoda."

C: " Ok, well bye." 

I hung up,glad everything was going according to plan so far.

TIME SKIP

It was 8:20 pm so I started getting ready for the party. I'm going to look so hot! I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. 

A few minutes later...

After I took a shower, I came out wearing a bathrobe and started picking out my clothes. I decide to go with something simple but hot. I choose some tight, black ripped jeans, and a black and white collared shirt. I then processed to put on my shoes and then went to my mirror. I styled my hair and applied my eyeliner because you know I got to be popping. I stared at myself in the mirror with a smirk. "Well, look who's looking hot! I'm totally ready for today." I said to myself. Though I said I was ready something in me disagreed. I glanced at the clock , it read 8:45 pm. I sighed and put my phone to charge while I sat down on my black. leather couch and watched TV. 

Daehyun's POV

It was 8:45 pm and I was putting the finishing touches on my look, and man do I have to say... I look so y if I do say so myself. I grabbed my keys and head to my car. I was driving a bit faster than normal but at that moment I didn't care. All I could think of was Baekhyun, and I wanted to see his beautiful face so badly. I had finally reached his house  around 8:59 pm and honked to let him to know I was here. He was walking down the sets of the house and I was blown away by his beauty. He looked like an angel, a y one. " You look hot," I said with a smirk. " You don't look too bad yourself." Baekhyun replied and entered the car. 

AT THE PARTY

Baekhyun and I were making our way through the crowd to find Chanyeol. I spotted him and signaled Baekhyun to where he was. He was sitting at the bar drinking some wine right near the dance floor. This was perfect, we could dance veruy ually in front of huim to get him jealous. Baekhyun turned to me and said, " Let's dance Dae." I knew he was thinking the same thing as me and we made our way to were Chanyeol would see us. A ual song came on and we started to dance and grind on eacg other. I ran my hand down Baekhyun's sides and made my way towards his . He was also pulling me closer and grinding harder. i was getting hot and bothered, and I hoped this plan would work for Baek's sake. Baek and I turned towards Chanyeol to see his reaction. At first he looked serious and I saw Baekhyun smirk thinking we had gotten him jealous. Though out of nowhere  Chanyeol starts to grin and starts fanboying over us two. I couldn't hear what he was saying so I read his lips and discovered he was saying, ' I ship it!' I was suddenly pushed off by baekhyun, and I saw him run to the bar and grab a bottle of champagne and stomp up stairs. I sighed knowing he was upset. 

I went upstairs and searched the rooms. I had reached the end of the hallway and from the noise coming from the room to my left, I knew better and decided to check the other one. I opened the door and saw Baekhyun on the floor weeping.

Baekhyun's POV

I heard the door opening and looked up to see Dae. I wiped off my tears and took a big sip of the alcohol. Dae cam eto me and sat beside me before taking me gently into his arms. "Dae, our planned failed.  Is it that I'm that ugly for him not to want me back?"  I said. Dae hugged me a bit more tightly and said, " Baek, you're perfect. I don't exactly know why he doesn't want you back but maybe he's just not the one for you.He might be meant to be only your friend. I'm not saying give up, but just think about it. Does he make you blush? Does he make your heart race? " I stared at Dae and replied with , " I'll take what you said into consideration." I took more sips before Daehyun asked if he could have some. I nod and hand him the bottle. 

A couple of minutes later...

WARNING: KINDA SMEXY SCENE

Third POV

Baekhyun and Daehyun were drunk by now as they had being drinking so much, they even lost count. Daehyun was kissing Baekhyun and slowing ing his shirt while Baekhyun was trying to take of Dae's belt. Dae broke the kiss and staryed to kiss and oon Baekhyun's neck was trailing kisses down to his s. Baek let out a soft moan as Dae started to play with his s. Dae then took one of the tem into his mouth while still playing with the other one before switching. Baekhyun was louder and and he could tell Daehyun tell his hard on. 

"D-Dae! Ahh! You're not being fair, let me tak off your shirt." Baekhyun said while . Dae backed off a bit and let Baekhyun take of his jacket and shirt. Baekhyun roamed his hands over Daehyun's abs before ping his pants. Though he didn't get very far as Daehyun pushed him down and took his pants and boxers off. They were so lost in there state of lust but Daehyun managed to say, " It's about to get rough for you, so hold on until it's over." 

END OF SMEXY SCENE (Sorry guys but maybe some other time you'll ge the full version of it. I just couldn't bring myself to write it yet.)

Baekhyun's POV

OWWWW! My head is killing me! I sit up and a pain shoots through my back. "What happened yesterday?" I mumbled before noticing I'm in a bed with someone. I look to my left ad see Daehyun. Realization soon hit me, I slept with Daehyun! It did feel good though....What am I saying it was a mistake!? Right!? Daehyun started to wake up and once he sees me I'm sure he'll known what happened. I quickly stood up and find my clothes, and then I put them on. I turned to Daehyun and say," Th-This was all a mistake. We'll talk about our plans some time not soon though." I then ran out and head home to clear up my mind. 

Third POV

Baekhyun left not noticing the sad smile on Daehyun's face and the single tear  that ran down his face. Daehyun felt crushed, this was not how he wanted to spend his first time with Baekhyun, he didn't want to be drunk. (A/N: Yep, it's the bad boy's first time not Baekhyun's though.) But it happened and Baekhyun thinks it's a mistake. His body shook as loud sobs left his body, he felt as if someone had taken his heart and broke it to pieces. 

So what did y'all think? Also please comment!