Putting the plan in action

Before the Year Ends

(A/N:There will be time skips in the next chapters  because I don't think I could write a chapter for each day of the year(the story is called before the year ends). 


Baehyun's POV

"A week was passed since Daehyun and I had came up with a plan, we decided that this week we would start to hang out together in school and to be more touchy. With us two becoming more close, those snobby newpaper editors would always try to get the most gossip possible to spread. This would work to our liking because they would spread the rumors of our possible relationship, and we would prove it right by kissing in front of the majority of the school. Just thinking of I makes me feel wierd....but in good way. NO, bad Baekhyun you still love Chanyeol and you are going to win him back. 

Sincerely, Baekhyun "

With that I closed my diary, yes I have a diary so what. Well I better go to sleep hope for the best tomorrow. I put away my diary and returned to my bed to lay down when all of a sudden *RING,RING,RING*. Oh gosh someone is calling me, who could it be though at this time, I turned to look at the clock it's 11:00 p.m. I swear I need my beauty sleep and tommorow is school. Angrly I pick up the phone, " Hello, who the is this! Do you know what time it is?! " I said.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Well, Hello to you too sweet cheeks." I heard and I instantly knew who it was Daehyun.

B: " Daehyung, what are you doing calling at this time? "

D: " I'm just making sure you know about the plan. "

B: " I know the plan damn well Daehyun, you don't need to worry. "

D: " Okay sweet cheeks, good night *aaahhhh, not to much* bye Baek baby."

PHONE CONVERSATION OVER

I blushed he called me all those flirty names but that moan in the background that I heard . He isn't with someone is he... but why do I care, oh whatever. I have to got to sleep.


Daehyun's POV

" Okay sweet cheeks, good night *aaahhh, not to much* bye Baek baby." I said and ended the call. I turned around and saw where the moan came from. "Yaaah, get a room! " I said to the couple. Yongguk smirked and lead  a flustered Himchan to a guest room in my house. Seriously the love to make out to much....wait did Baehyun hear Himchan's moan. If he did what will he think I'm with someone, will he get jealous. Aish , I'm stressing to much about it. 

*MORNING  THE NEXT DAY*

I was walking down the hall when I saw Baekhyun putting up books in his locker. I walked up behind him and slipped my arm around Baek's waist and whispered, " Hey, sweet cheeks." Baekhyun jumped and was about to slap me until I tilted my head to the left. He followed my eyes and saw the newspaper editors and looked back at me. "Oh, well let's keep the act up." Baekhyun whispered. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around my waist to hug me and then looked up at me and said in a loud voice, " Let's keep it a secret Dae!" I smirked and leaned down to kiss his cheek and he blushed. Baekhyun then said, " Dae someone can see us let's get to cless." I was about to hug him when he pushed away "They're gone, we don't need to act any more,"  a blushing Baekhyun said before he ran off. I stood there for a moment it's only an act right now Baek but soon you'll be wanting this to continue and it won't be a act.


Baekhyun's POV

I washed my face with water one more time and checked in the mirror, my face was still red but not that much. That little act affected me way more than I want it too, but for some reason I liked it. I liked being so close to Daehyun, but I can't be in love with him right? This is all confusing me. I was about to out of the bathroom when I bumped into Chanyeol. "Baek, I mean Baekhyun, it's been a while right? Do you think we can still be friends now?" he said. I just stared at him before pushing him to the wall with all my strength I had. Chanyeol was so shocked he didn't move " Baekhyun wh-" was all he said as I kissed him. In an instant Chanyeol pushed me off, " WHAT THE HELL BAEKHYUN?! You know I have a girlfriend why are you acting like this?! " he said. " Because I love you! " I shouted. "No, you don't Baek. Even when we were together I noticed you didn't love me fully. I think the only reason you think you do is because I was your closest friend when I asked you out and you accepted so I wouldn't end up hurt. Somewhere along the way you may have fell in love with me  but not in a romantic way just in a friend way but a little more." Chanyeol said. I stood there it was ture, everything he said but I still want him back I truly love him. Chanyeol left and I stood up and ran after him "I'm sorry Yeol , let's still be friends." Isaid. "Sure Baek" he said and walked away. I'm glad we re friend but I have to get him back. I still love him, right? No, don't doubt it. I have to get Chanyeol back before the year ends. 


A/N: So I finally updated after so long and I'll keep try to update as much as possiple. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please excuse any grammar mistakes.