I want him back!

Before the Year Ends

First of all, I'm  sorry for not updating in a while! Also I'm sorry to the people who read the wattpad version of this chapter(Wattpad wouldn't let me edit somethings).Now on with the story ! 

Baekhyun's POV 

" Baekhyun, " " Byun Baekhyun, " " BAEKHYUN! " my math teacher Mr. Jung(Yunho Jung) yelled. I blinked, " Eh.... What's going on?" I asked. " Well, maybe if you payed attention in class you would know!" he responded. "I'm sorry Mr. Jung, I'll pay attention from now on. " I said. " Good, now class as I was saying befo-" RING RING RING he was interrupted by the bell. " Well, see you tomorrow class. " he said and sighed. With that all the students headed to the cafeteria. 

Finally, lunch time! I was hungry considering that I forgot to eat breakfast. " Baekie! " I heard and turned around and saw my best friends. I ran toward them yelling, " Lulu, Kyungie, xiuminie, and Tao panda! " I jumped into their arms and we started to giggle. " Now that you guys are finally here, let's go get lunch! I'm hungry! " I said. We agreed and headed towards the cafeteria. 

Once entering the cafeteria, we almost couldn't hear ourselves speak. We grabbed our lunch and headed to find a table outside in the school rose garden. The sight in the rose garden is beautiful but to me it brings back bad memories. Luhan found a table under a tree's shade which was a great spot. 

Though the bad thing is that at the table right across from ours was Chanyeol and Dara. My friends finished their lunch, while I was still eating. " Hey Baekie, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Luhan, and me have to head back to help Suho confess to Lay. He gets way to nervous and can't confess." Tao said. " Ok, go ahead. " I responded. " Also Baekie try to make your jealously less obvious! " Xiumin said and laughed. " Ya! I am not jealous! Now go, shoo! " I said. Hmp! I'm not jealous! Though I really want to know what ' ChanDara ' are doing. I got up and hid behind the tree near the table so I could spy on them without being seen. I saw Chanyeol and Dara kiss. I saw the way Chanyeol stared at Dara. I turned around and tried to figure out what this feeling I felt was. I couldn't help but want to be in Dara's place, be the one Chanyeol kissed. Maybe I was jealous... I turned around once more to spy on them only to see them about to start a make out session! A make out session! I felt jealously run through my veins! 

That's it, I am tired of see ' ChanDara ' making out everyday during lunch! Yeah,  that's right! Everyday during lunch! I caught them doing that the same day Chanyeol broke up with me!  I will make Chanyeol want me! I will make him so jealous, he will want to be with me again! Hmmm...Maybe I still do have feelings for him. Yeah, I guess I really do. Well in that case... I want Chanyeol back! 

 I hope you guys enjoyed!  I would really like to know what you guys think! Please leave a comment, if you can!