That was fast...

You're my true love

Minho: “….. the truth is that….” He sigh and take a deep breath. He then continue “ the truth is that I have the same feeling too. The first time I saw you, my heart beats fast. Remember when the first time I came to school and you hit me and just leave me saying sorry without looking at me? that’s the time when I start to fall for you”

Hara was speechless and does not have any idea what to say. She just smile but her heart now beat faster and faster.

Minho then continue “Hara, would you be my”

Minho speech being disturb by a person who walk pass through them. The person cough and walk away. Minho then continue what he was trying to say. “would you go out with me and be my girl? I’m serious with you”

Hara was shock and she does not say any words.

Minho then continue again “I know it’s very hard for you to believe cause we just met and never go out together as friend. But I’m serious and I always do”

Hara smile again and nod her head. “yes, I want to” she said.

Minho was very happy and so does Hara. 

Minho: “let’s go to the cafeteria. I’m going to have my lunch with you and let the people know that you were mine now”

Hara just nod her head and they both went to the cafeteria. 

At the cafeteria, they both walk and people keep on looking at them. People were very surprise to see Hara walking with Minho and the girls are jealous with Hara. Hara is a pretty and clever girl while Minho is the cutest guy in the school. All the girls keep on staring at Hara and some of them also fall from their chair as they are very shock. Some girls are whispering and some can’t stop smiling at Hara. They both walk to a table where there is Nicole, Gyuri and Onew. Minho sits next to Onew, in front of Hara. 

“Is there something that you didn’t tell us?” Nicole said to Hara with a low voice.

“Yeah” Hara said and smile.

“What is it?” Gyuri said.

So then, Hara tell them what have happen and both of them are very excited to hear it. They were very happy for Hara.

Starting that day, Hara and Minho meet every day early in the morning before lesson start, during break, lunch and they even walk home together. They were very happy like normal young couple and they both are the most popular romantic and sweet couple in the school. People like to see them being together where they both look funny and cute together. Minho love to tease Hara and so does Hara. They spent every of their Saturday night in the phone for hours.


WARNING: THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY. THERE’S STILL A LOT OF PART YOU NEED TO READ :D lets continue then …

One week together, Hara gets to know more about Minho and so does Minho. They both know about both families. Both Hara parents know Minho and so does Minho parents. Hara also know about Minho little sister, Krystal. Krystal doesn’t really like Hara. Hara is pretty and clever and that’s why she doesn’t like Hara so much. Krystal always think about ways on how to separate her brother from Hara.

One day, the school manager came to set 1 class. She inform the class that their teacher is not there so they will have 1 free lesson that day. All the students are very excited and each do their own work. Nicole and Gyuri have nothing to do except looking at the mirror and talking about each other hair. Onew was playing with his phone. The others are playing. Meanwhile, Hara was on her own and listening to music. She’s using an earpiece and she also makes the volume so loud that she can’t even hear what other people saying. She was enjoying the song. She then sing the song she’s listening to and dance. 

“Jumping, jumping, jumping all!” she sing while jumping without knowing that Minho was standing at the door and looking at her. Minho laugh when she saw Hara jumping.

At night, Minho send Hara a message:

“You should have bring me to join you jumping in the class ;) I love you!”

Hara was very surprise when she receive the message.

“omo, he saw me. ahhhh, shame on me” she said to herself. She doesn’t reply Minho’s message because of feeling so awkward. 

At Minho house …

Minho was sitting near the window and looking at the sky and imaging Hara’s cute face. He also recap the moment where he saw Hara jumping and he laugh on his own. Then, the imagination and the silent laugh stop when someone was knocking on Minho door. It was Krystal. She come in and sits next to Minho. Krystal tell Minho that she saw Hara with another guy when she was hanging out with her friends at the mall. As a brother, Minho believe on what her sister said. Minho get very angry and he also feel very frustrated because he’s very faithful with Hara. His love to Hara is very strong that cannot be change. He cry for the whole night thinking about Hara while Hara does not know anything.

To be continued …

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Quiet a long chapter eh? hehe. ^-^ Hope you enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment and spread the love to your friends :D The next chapter will be a long one also, I think xD