Park Kang Joon

This feeling

~Time skip lunch time~

 

Myung hee's POV 

So Ra seems really weird because she hasn't been focusing at all I mean she 'almost' ran over a girl with my wheel chair!!!

 

We went to So Ra's locker first because it was closer to class and my locker is closer to the cafeteria.

 

As soon as So Ra closed her locker she saw Min Seok heading towards us with his head down.

 

"Oppa!"

So Ra said very very excitedly.

 

An as soon as Min Seok heard So Ra, he looked up looking like he wanted to turn around.

 

Min Seok started to walk towards us waaay slower than before he saw us.

 

When Min Seok finally after you know couple years later reached us. So Ra pushed me beside her.

They started talking all lovey dovey making all the singles out there who don't have anime, kdrama, kpop and jpop in their life miserable.

 

After they 'finished' we headed towards the cafeteria.

We sat down at an empty table.

 

"Hey, can I sit here?"

Kang Joon said as he sat down.

 

"I don't think you even needed to ask, how was class oppa?"

 

"It was fine."

 

Kang Joon's POV 

 

"How was class oppa?"

 

I wanted to say 'why did you miss me?' But her friends were here and I didn't want to embarrass her.

 

My name is different from hers yet we're 'siblings' and we don't look anything alike, so when she calls me oppa in front of people who haven't met me think that were in a relationship.

 

Soo the reason why we don't look alike or have similar names is..... 

 

Im adopted.

 

Im only half korean and half kiwi (from New Zealand). My dad was close to Myung Hee's mum you'd expect the opposite woulden't you? 

 

No my dad did not cheat with Myung Hee's mum in fact Myung Hee's mum actually introduced my mum and dad together and they fell in love and stuff.

 

Anyways, the reason that i am with Myung Hee is because my mum and dad decided to send me to korea to experience korean culture.

 

My mum came with me just to drop me off in korea then she went back.

 

They told me that i was gonna stay with an aunt or family friend which was Myung hee i was suspicious because usually my parents absaloutly cannot leave me alone when were on a vacation.

 

A few weeks of staying at their house Myung Hee and i were practically glued to each other. Myung hee's mum got a phone call from my mum that they were coming.

 

I was extremely excited and started you know decorating the house and making food lots because it was also Myung Hee's sports day and i wanted to give her energy because i wasn't gonna go and watch i wanted to stay at home and wait i mean its not like i go to school that time.

 

Later in the day Myung hee's mum came home with a panic look and she was a bit white she said."kang joon, can you sit down." And so i did. "...erm..um." tears started to pile up in her eyes and she tried to talk again. "Your parents plane crashed in the middle of the sea." 

 

Before i could even cry Myung hee's mom got a phone call she covered and and cried even more.

 

I was still shocked at the news i coulden't even cry.

 

"Myung Hee, got into an accedent and got stuck under a truck."

 

I was at my limit and started crying.

 

My parents were dead and best friend got into an accedent.

 

Few months later Myung hee's mum became mine and we decided to change me last name Lee to park which i had no problems at all because i loved Myung Hee and her mum as much as i loved my dead parents.

 

And a almost a year later Myung heee was no longer in the hospital after the accedent which a really long amount of time(duh).

 

So yeah thats why..