Feeling proud

This feeling

Myung hee it's your turn to jump." The teacher announced

Finally it's my turn to jump and win the first place.

I started getting ready.

I lightly ran at first but when I got close closer to the middle I started to gain speed. I was so close to the pole, that was placed height only seniors could just reach.

Everyone thought it was impossible for me to jump because I was waaaaay shorter than them and they didn't get over the pole.

But that didn't stop me from jumping!

 

I closed my eyes and jumped with all my strength.

THUD! I made it I actually jumped it!

 

The students watching, came and started sarounding me and congratulating me, I've never felt so proud in my life before well,

I've only lived seven years so, that makes sense.

 

After a long day of jumping and running it was home time.

I happily bowed and said "Thank you for organizing this wonderful fun event,see you tomorrow!" To my teacher.

I also said good bye to my classmates and ran out the classroom and out the gate with the last bit left of my energy.

 

When I walked past the convenience story it started to rain really hard that you could see umbrellas flipping around(which was a totally normal sight to see on your way home) .

 

While I was walking home little did I know.....

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello DangoXiu  here~

I won't be updating this story again....

I'm just kidding I will be updating but not regularly.

This is my first fanfic so I hope you like it!

I bet no one read this long text..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING MUCH APPRECIATED!!!