5: Just a Coincidence?

The King's Game

As the couple makes their way to school they walked in silence. As they enter the classroom Jessica went up to Baekhyun “DID YOU SEE THE NEWS?!!?” Jessica looked like she was about to faint. “Hey, Jessica, Calm yourself down!! I won't help if you're like this..” Jessica interrupts “What if I am next?!?! What if they kill me? How is…..” Kai cuts in “JESSICA! Baekhyun is right, it won't help if you keep freaking out, maybe we should calm down and try to make sense of the situation!” Jessica walked slowly back to her seat. The teacher comes to class in all black “CLASS! BE QUITE! I know what happened, I don't know who did it, or who is targeting our class, but let's stay in silence for these two wonderful students.” The class was quite. The day went by really slow, there were two less people to call on to read. There was a heavy atmosphere that surrounded us all. The school bell rang and lunch was in session. Baekhyun decided to have some time to himself to think. All of a sudden Hyoyeon comes out of nowhere and sat next to Baekhyun, “Hey bro” she said as she approached him. “Hey” Baekhyun said with a confused tone. “I know what you are thinking man, and I want to help you.” With confusion “What do you mean?” She said “I have a feeling that one person in our class is the ‘king’ and we need to find out who it is before this person kills more people.” Baekhyun with some interest “so what's the gameplan on finding the ‘king’” “Clues, we should look at every individual and see if they seem suspicious or not, someone must be creating these messages.” Baekhyun sat in silence “That is true, we better keep looking for suspicious. I don't want anymore to die.” Hyoyeon smiled “okay, I'll see you later in class.” Baekhyun stood up and bowed “okay, see you” she made her way to the door. “Baekie! Tae and Kai sat next to him bringing him food.” “Hey guys” Baekhyun relied. Kai, with a worried look. “Whats wrong? You look down a bit.” Baekhyun looked at Kai “yeah, just questions, and the stress of receiving a new text from this king.” Taeyeon looked at baekhyun “but if we listen to this ‘king’ we should be able to stay alive, right?” Baekhyun smiled at her “Yeah.” Kai looks at his watch “Hey! we are almost late!! Let's go!” When they got into the classroom everyone was sitting in their seat “We are not late!!” The teens run into their seats. The teacher follows behind, “Class, although we have 2 students that left us, I want you guys to try your best to study for this final exam.” “Yes Teacher!” The whole class said. As she leaves, the students take their books out and starts studying. After an hour *Ding* the teens look at each other, and opened the text message. “If you disobey or try to leave the game by any point, you will face consequences. Your job is to finish the task by 12:00 a.m, if you haven't followed what I said by 12, you will face consequences. turning off your phone won't help you. Student number 4, a toilet seat.” Everyone looked at Xiumin “Please, that's easy.” He walked to the bathroom, after a few minutes *Ding* Everyone check their phones “obeyed.” Xiumin quickly ran inside the room “YAY I DID IT!” Suho stood up “There is nothing to be proud about, now sit down and study.”