10: Im confffffffused

The King's Game

Back to Baekhyun’s PO: His first vision was blurry, he did not know what was happening. He looked up to see Taeyeon laying her head on the bed. When he was about to stretch he noticed that his hand was held tightly by Taeyeon’s hand. All he could do was smile. He gently opened her hand, and gave it a kiss. He got out of the hospital bed and carried Taeyeon so she would be lying on the bed. He put the covers over her, and left to grab something to eat. When he came back with food, Taeyeon slowly woke up.. “Hey, Taeyeon, you should eat~” She looked a bit confused “Why am I on the bed, you are the one that is hurt.” She was about to stand up, but Baekhyun pushed her shoulder down so she wasn't able to get up. “Don't worry, it's your turn to rest.” After seeing his warm smile she was calm. “Tae, Im gonna go what is going on with Sehun and Luhan, stay here okay?” “Okay” she said with a warm smile. With that note he ran to find a nurse. Everyone seemed so busy, they all were rushing to their next location. When he tries to stop a nurse, they would always say “Sorry, I have to go, it's an emergency!” Baekhyun was always bowing behind them thanking them for their time. He finally stopped a nurse down “Hey, I need to find my friends Luhan and Sehun, would you be able to tell me where they are?” “Sure,” she said with a small smile. “Go forward and make 2 turns to the right and you should see them.” “Thank you so much!” Baekhyun said as he started to run to his friends. He takes his final turn, he saw doctor and nurses running in and out yelling out commands. He checked the name on the door to double check, “Sehun/ Luhan Room 901” Yup, it was them. Baekhyun didn't know what to do, he wanted to see his friends, but everyone seemed busy. In the end he decided to wait outside. He held his hand and his head was down, he was preparing himself for the worst. Slowly all the nurses started to exit the room, Baekhyun stood up, “may I enter?” The nurse looked at the teen “Sorry, the dctor told us to all go out for a second.” Bakehyun looked at the door, “oh, okay, thank you.” “No, problem.” He goes back to sit on his original seat, and falls back to his original position, waiting. After a while, nurses start to run back in, putting what they had in their hands on the floor. Baekhyun could only look, he wondered if he should have asked, but it seems like something was happening. *Ding* his phone beeped, “who in the world would text me now?!?” He continued to sit there without touching his phone. *SCREAMING* baekhyun quickly looked inside the room, but there was too many people inside the room. Suddenly he saw blood dripping from the bed to the floor. *Beeee…..* he heard both heart measures in unison. The door opened, and every human that came out of the room looked down, not daring to look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun saw the people, knowing what happening. Soon enough the doctor walked out, wiping the blood on his cloke. Baekun stood up, “May I see my friends?” The doctor looked up “I’m sorry son, they are in another place now.” Although Baekhyun knew it, but when another human being says the news,i it just became more painful. Baekhyun tried to hold his tears “umm, may I see them for the last time?” “Okay, come with me.” Baekhyun followed behind the doctor, soon he saw 2 bodies that were covered in white across from each other. The doctor walked to the left one first “This is Luhan’s body, He has been stabbed in the heart.” Baekhyun took the white cloth off Luhan’s face and looked at it. Luhan’s face was white was the snow and his eyes were closed. Baekhyun grabbed Luhan’s hand and tears started to fall. He felt a hand on his shoulder “Let's go see Sehun” Baekhyun nodded and they slowly walked to Sehun’s body. “Sehun has been stabbed multiple times, in the leg and many times in his chest area.” Baekhyun took the white cloth off to see Sehun’s face. There were some wounds on his face. “Hey, Doctor Thank you soo much.” “no problem son, please take care of yourself.” Baekhyun bowed and ran to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon waved at Baekhyun and Baekhyun waved back with a warm smile, but she looked worried. Seeing this sight he ran to her side “Please don't run sir” he heard a nurse say. He quickly bowed and apologized

 

----------------------------------------------------------

I am sooo sorry, I have been having a Super busy schedual.

Last week I had a Preformance for the whole week, and this week is finals week ;-;

I hope everyone who has finals will finishes their finals in peace~ FIGHTING