vii. au revoir

Remember (undergoing major editting!!!)

* JEONGHAN *

"To never show yourself infront of Seungcheol again. Got it?" Jihoon said and Jeonghan swore he could visualize Jihoon's winning smirk at the other end of the line.

Jeonghan stood still for a long amount of time, still shocked about the condition.

"So what now Yoon Jeonghan? Is it a deal?" Jihoon said.

"Deal." I said.

Jeonghan remembered the conversation he had with Jihoon and agonized over his decision.

Is it really right to allow Jihoon to be at Seungcheol's side?

Is it okay to let the past in the present again?

Jeonghan doesn't know, he may never know but today, he thinks, "I'm going to do what will benefit Seungcheol more, screw those questions."

And so, Jeonghan decided to go to Seungcheol's room. On the way there, he met up with Mingyu. Mingyu motioned for Jeonghan to follow him to the nurses' dorm. Mingyu pulled a chair for Jeonghan to sit on and Jeonghan sat. He needed even this small rest in the midst of all that is happening. Mingyu got a glass of water from the dispenser and gave it to him. With his head down, Jeonghan sipped some and put the cup down, Mingyu following all of the elder's actions.

"Why, hyung?" Mingyu asked.

Jeonghan jerked his head up and looked at the younger as if asking him to continue talking.

"Are you giving up on Cheol-hyung because of his amnesia? Is he that worthless to you? Huh?" Mingyu said and that's it.

All the anger that has been boiling up inside me bursted. All the resentment towards, Seungcheol, God, the fate and whoever he can blame, exploded. It was as if the wall that held all of my bottled up anger crashed down because of the one sentence that Mingyu said.

"It's for the best, and no, I haven't given up on Seungcheol. Never had. Never will." I said, eyes piercing Mingyu's

"The best?! Come on hyung! We both know Jihoon and Seungcheol-hyung's history! He cheated on Seungcheol-hyung!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"I know, but he is what Seungcheol needs now. He needs Jihoon," I said, "..he doesn't need me." I said, dejectedly.

Mingyu seemed to sense the sadness in my voice and finally, his face softened. 

"Hyung just.. me and all the kids know how hard this will be. We are just.. worried.." Mingyu said.

"I'm gonna be fine. I am." I convinced Mingyu. I put on a smile and got up to leave the room.

I exited the room thinking if I convinced Mingyu that I'm gonna be fine, when I can't even convince myself. I walked towards Seungcheol's room when I got there, I saw Seungcheol, playing with his phone, looking quite at peace than the past hours I've seen him. I knocked on his door, he looked with a frown but was later on replaced with his 100-watt smile that I've missed.

"Uh... can I come in?" I asked.

Seungcheol just nodded. I went inside.

"I..Uhhh. I'd like to apologize," Seungcheol started

Did he finally remember me? Is this just a big joke? Is his amnesia a big prank?

"...for the hurtful words that I told you earlier. I heard you called Jihoon and was able to bring him here. I owe you a lot. I don't know what our relationship was, but I thank you for calling Jihoon." Seungcheol said

I fought the tears back. He really did forget me , I thought.

"I.. uhhh.. It's okay. It's cool." I stammered.

Seungcheol smiled at me, and for once this night, I became at ease. That's until I heard that voice,

"Seungcheol?" a pink haired little guy called from the door.

"Jihoon! oh! Babe!" Seungcheol was so excited I thought he would leap off his bed.

"I missed you!" Jihoon tackled him in a hug.

"Oww! Oww! Hahaha calm yourself babe. I got a lot of bad bruises right here and there." Seungcheol laughed, the first that I've heard tonight.

"I missed you so much." Jihoon said, kissing Seungcheol.

And I stood there, eyes fixed on the man I love, kissing someone that isn't me.

Gasping for air, the two men laughed and hugged and exchanged how are you's, completely forgetting my presence.

After a couple of minutes, Jihoon seemed to notice my existence and glared at me.

"Oh! Jihoon! You've met Jeonghan before? You know the one who's been pretending to be my boyfriend blah blah" Seungcheol said

"Oh.. Jeonghan, Yoon Jeonghan... Yes... I know he didn't intend to pretend your boyfriend," Jihoon said, emphasizing on pretend,"Can we.. uhh.. talk outside, Jeonghan?" Jihoon said, smiling his usual eye smile.

"O-okay..." I said.

"We'll be back, Cheol." Jihoon said, kissing Seungcheol's cheeks.

"Okay. Don't take long." Seungcheol said

I followed Jihoon outside and he led to a nearby corridor without a single soul around.

"So.. Yoon Jeonghan.. we meet again." Jihoon said, mockery audible in his voice.

"Yes.. Lee Jihoon.." I said.

"So, as far as I remember, we already made a deal over the phone." Jihoon said

"Yes." I replied

"You," Jihoon said, pointing at me," shall never talk with Seungcheol again, let alone show yourself to him. Do you understand?" Jihoon said

"Y-yes..." I said, biting my lips in an attempt to hold back my tears but to no avail.

"I don't care how much you cry, you had your chance with Seungcheol, I just loaned him to you, I am here to get him back." Jihoon said.

"HE'S NOT LIKE A BOOK THAT YOU CAN LOAN AND GET WHENEVER YOUR HEART WANTED TO!" I shouted.

"He's not Jeonghan, I know. I am his first love, his true love. I admit I made a mistake a year ago, but I'm here again, I'm going to make everything back to where it was. I'm gonna put everything to its right place." Jihoon said

"I just hope you never leave Seungcheol again," I said

"I won't. Now, get out of here. You are no longer needed." Jihoon said, going back to Seungcheol's room.

I walked with shoulder's slumped in the corridor past Seungcheol's room, hearing Seungcheol's laughter. The laughter that once made me happy too, only made me feel sad now, it reminded me of how I need Seungcheol beside me and how, just like Jihoon said, I am not needed by Seungcheol now.

I was lucky that I didn't encounter any of our friends when I was on the way outside the hospital, I don't have the confidence to talk to them, let alone face them. 

I stand on the facade of the hospital, waiting for a cab to take home, it's only now that I realize that it  was 2AM in the morning. The night sure was long.

After a couple of minutes, I saw a cab and called for it. I got in and told the driver my address.

Due to tiredness and hunger, I fell asleep as we got out of the hospital's gate.

---

* Third Person *

Wonwoo and Mingyu are on the way to Seungcheol's room to bid goodbye when they heard Jeonghan talking to someone who awfully sounded like that scumbag, Lee Jihoon.

"So.. Yoon Jeonghan.. we meet again." Jihoon said, mockery audible in his voice.

"Yes.. Lee Jihoon.." Jeonghan said.

"So, as far as I remember, we already made a deal over the phone." Jihoon said

"Yes." Jeonghan replied

"You," Jihoon said, pointing at me," shall never talk with Seungcheol again, let alone show yourself to him. Do you understand?" Jihoon said.

They gasped at what they heard.

Tsk, truly a scumbag's doing.

Why does Seungcheol-hyung have to remember him?

Why is he being an evil step mother to Jeonghan and Seungcheol-hyung?

Argh! That boy pisses me off!, they thought.

Mingyu didn't realize that he was grabbing Wonwoo's shirt sleeve to hard until the latter took his hand and took it in his.

"Mingyu-ya, calm yourself. I know it's hard to watch or hear, but we both know that Jeonghan-hyung won't give up on Seungcheol-hyung that easily because he loves him very much. Okay?" Wonwoo said then kissed Mingyu's knuckles.

"I know, say what, Wonwoo-hyung! Why don't we set them up?" Mingyu said, excitedly.

"Eh?" Wonwoo asked.

"You know, make them together on trips and such. You know, do things to help Seungcheol-hyung remember Jeonghan-hyung." Mingyu said, excitedly.

"I don't know babe... " Wonwoo said.

"Oh come on! It'd be great, I want to get rid of the cheater Jihoon as fast as I can." Mingyu said, clapping his hands.

"Whatever you say.." Wonwoo said.

"Right! I'm gonna tell Seungkwan and the others about this! Oh! I bet Seungkwan's gonna love this idea! This plan can be call Operation: Get Mom and Dad Back Together" Mingyu said, reaching for his phone and dialing Seungkwan's number.

"Listen Seungkwan-ah, I have a great idea...it will be like this..." Mingyu said as soon as Seungkwan picked up his phone.

Wonwoo can only shake his head on his boyfriend's cuteness and hope that their plan will work.

---

*Jeonghan*

It was a relief that I hailed a very nice taxi uncle.

I was woken up by the driver saying we have arrived at my address. Sure enough, I saw our light-blue gate when I looked over the taxi's window.

I paid the taxi driver, said my thanks and walked out of the taxi.

When I got out of the taxi, I saw a black SUV parked in front of our house. But what surprised me the most was the man who came out of the driver's seat.

It's him.

The last man I would wish to welcome me home after Seungcheol's accident.

Him.

"How have you been, Jeonghan?" the man asked.

I wanted to chase him away from my house and out of my life with the loudest scream I could ever mutter but a quiet whimper came out then I out.

Why... why now?

 

 

Why... Joshua...

 

 

 

------------

A/N: First of all, I would like to express my apologies for not uploading. I lost the draft that I was supposed to upload and my laptop was damaged TT . TT I could only use my phone to read but I find it uncomfortable to update by phone (I tried tho, it pissed me off ><) 

So for those asking for Jihoon and Jisoo, here they are! *jjan* hahahahaha I am so happy that a lot of people enjoy my fanfic but I'm also a little bit burdened because I'm afraid you will be disappointed >< you see, it's my first time writing/publishing a fanfic online. (most of time, I daydreamed about me kekeke~) BUT, I'm still happy and I enjoy thinking about what's gonna happen next ><  Also, I'm sorry for Jihoon & Joshua-stans since they must look so evil at this story but everything has a reason right? *wink* *wink*

So! If ever you have any questions, regarding the story or about me (kekekeke~) feel free to type them on the comment box together with your comments on this boring chapter of my story~~~~ I'll be sure to answer them! ^^

Thank you for reading up to my veeeeerrry~~~ long note (I kinda like making notes like these~~ I'm such a tattletale ^^) Thank you guuys for subscribing, voting and even just plain viewing this story~~~~

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year in advance! ^^ 

*kisses* , cdotjhn