2 - Bliss

Crush!

 

 

Her POV

 
 
Where should I start? His beautiful hands playing with the strings of his guitar or his kissable lips graced with his charming smile or his not-so-bulky-but-toned biceps flexed every time he hit the chords. And above all, like a cherry on top they say, he was singing/playing one of my favourites - "She is" by Clazziquai. His soothing voice. What more could I ask for! 
 
In this way, in a blink of my eyes, the concert day was over. The sun was setting leaving wonderful colors to the sky and after a while, the colors totally left the sky making the twinkling stars visible. I could say my day was beautiful. But, hold on, where did he go after the concert? 
 
I yanked Bomi with me and we hurried past the crowd to find him. After a struggle, a few meters away, I saw a silhouette and I had no doubt to whom it belonged to. He was with his boys and they were all laughing and cheering for each other, and he was just smiling his wonderful smile and silently walking with a slouch. That way, I, lost in his thoughts, and Bomi, lost in her own thoughts, stalked him till he was inside the boys' hostel. Well, we couldn't go beyond that and with a big sigh, we turned back and started walking back to our own. On the way, I thought of all possible ways to start a conversation with him the next day. With the same thought, I ate my dinner and went to bed early. 
 
In my dreams too, he was there - we became high school couple, went to the same college, got married and had three beautiful kids. And then a heartwarming kiss, and while doing so, he murmurs "Eunji-ah, lets build a football team". And in that deep slumber, I smile with my eyes closed.