1 - Ecstasy

Crush!
 
Her POV
 
 
I (Eunji) had not noticed him (Sunggyu) at first or may be the first few months. I mean I was not particularly attracted to any male nor female in the class. But there was this one day that I was a bit early to the morning class. 
 
As I was about to sit down on my chair and dump my bag hard on the desk before me, I saw someone entering through the door which was technically right in front of me. I couldn't make out his face as the morning light was blinding my vision. His silhouette, though, which I could make out, was tall with not-so-broad shoulders, with one hand holding the strap of the bag while the other was inside his pocket, with a little slouch. 
 
When he was inside, he went to the back of the other side of the room. I caught myself staring at him all that while and immediately faced to the door again with a blush on my cheeks. May be he noticed or may be he did not. But the fact remained that I had not looked at his face properly and I needed to do it before I died out of curiosity of what he looked like.
 
Well, to tell you the truth, I did not die since I got to sneak glances for the whole following week. There was nothing so charming about his face, I mean he had kind of pretty features but not that I would go crazy over. In fact, he had small eyes, pretty hands, though, and a few scars on his face, which made me feel like he was a fighter-and-aggressive type. Well, this thought didn't last long and was out-rightly dismissed when I first saw him perform on a stage a month later, and it was then I knew I had a big-time crush on this boy.
 
Him and his guitar. Me and my hidden ecstasy.